Small, professional phamplet about leaving them intact and not retracting. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 12-09-2011, 12:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I posted asking about this before, but really what I got was links to places where I can print off big 8X10 pages about how to care for an intact penis. I want something to take to the hospital with me for nurses and family members that doesnt look super one sided (in the intactivist direction) and is small. Im not looking to hand out tons of lit, but if they ask questions, I just want to hand them a little tract-style thing that basically says "here is why we arent circing Its not recommended, necessary, and as long as you dont retract there shouldnt be any problems." I want something that looks pretty mainstream, surely this exists?

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#2 of 7 Old 12-10-2011, 09:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

The only thing I know of is from nocirc.org, and are pamphlets that you can print if you want.  They are definitely not on the fence though about why circ is bad, so it won't be that criteria of yours.  

Sus

Baby the babies while they're babies so they don't need babying for a lifetime.
#3 of 7 Old 12-11-2011, 09:49 AM

This dollar-bill sized leaflet is 2-sided color:

http://tlctugger.com/images/Intactivism-Leaflet_side1.jpg

http://tlctugger.com/images/Intactivism-Leaflet_side2.jpg

I'll send you some. 

-Ron
HIS body, HIS decision.
#4 of 7 Old 12-13-2011, 06:52 AM

nocirc.org

coloradonocirc.org

luckystiff.org

They have some printable stuff.

#5 of 7 Old 04-02-2012, 05:12 PM

When you find one please let me know, if we can't find one maybe we should create one and make it available to others.  I would really like some info to give to care takers like grandma who ask things like "have you found out how to care for it?" like I had to do something special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaline'sMama View Post

I posted asking about this before, but really what I got was links to places where I can print off big 8X10 pages about how to care for an intact penis. I want something to take to the hospital with me for nurses and family members that doesnt look super one sided (in the intactivist direction) and is small. Im not looking to hand out tons of lit, but if they ask questions, I just want to hand them a little tract-style thing that basically says "here is why we arent circing Its not recommended, necessary, and as long as you dont retract there shouldnt be any problems." I want something that looks pretty mainstream, surely this exists?

#6 of 7 Old 04-03-2012, 04:16 PM

#7 of 7 Old 04-09-2012, 05:28 AM

To me, the best tri-panel on intact care is Foreskin Care -- A Parent's Guide, also call the "Wee Willy" pamphlet. It is used in hospitals and clinics.

foreskin-care-guide.png

Tags
Circumcision

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page