Circumcised and Hate It - the Tip of the Iceberg - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-25-2013, 08:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's clear that I am just one of a great many men who have been circumcised as children or adults and deeply regret it.

Those circumcised in infancy and therefore bereft of any palpable knowledge of a foreskin yet nonetheless resent its absence, are in a very special group of their own and deserve our admiration for their ability to understand their loss. Those circumcised as older boys and adults have a tale to tell of resentment and regret which gives the tortured cries of healthy little boys forcefully circumcised against their will the spoken words their screams embody.

I joined Mothering in April 2006 - foreskin intact. March 2010 I was circumcised with a tale to tell.

The link below is a revelation. It first lists historical accounts of famous men who abhor/red their circumcised penises, followed by something approaching 200 replies from men like me. It's just a dip in the ocean of millions like us across the world, with America at the pinnacle.

www.circumstitions.com/Resent.html

It cannot be gainsaid: whether a foreskin is cut off as a medical necessity or at the whim of cultural or misdiagnosed acceptance, a circumcised penis is a crippled penis.

Christopher

Education is the discovery of our own ignorance. Will Durant

"You give a little love and it all comes back to you....

You know you gonna be remembered for the things you say and do."

Bugsy Malone

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2013, 07:38 AM

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry for what happened to you.

I hope to see a change in US culture in my lifetime, to the point where we understand that amputating part of a non-consenting person's body for anything other than immediate medical indication is a huge human rights violation.

Ann-Marita. I deleted my usual signature due to, oh, wait, if I say why, that might give too much away. 

Old 04-26-2013, 06:36 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you Ann-Marita, I long for my foreskin back again but that's a fantasy I must quell.

And I share your hope for eventual genital autonomy in the US, because it really is a human rights violation when females are protected from mutilation but males are left as 'fair game', to put it frankly.

Christopher

Education is the discovery of our own ignorance. Will Durant

"You give a little love and it all comes back to you....

You know you gonna be remembered for the things you say and do."

Bugsy Malone

Tags
Circumcision
User Tag List