Name that animal - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 07-31-2015, 10:31 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Name that animal

Can anyone think of an animal that lives with the sensitive part of his penis permanently exposed ?

My reason for asking is simple. Having spent much time talking with women who either have, or are going to cut their boy, I realise that their minds are quite closed to thinking that maybe its not a good thing - no matter what arguments I put forward. Its as if a cloud just fogs up their eyes and they stubbornly turn off.

However one argument that sometimes makes them stop and think is when I ask them to name any male animal on the planet who walks around with his "knob" exposed all day. If forces you to realise that God, or nature, has put alot of foreskins (or 'sheath' equivalent) out there and evolution has ruled that it should stay, so perhaps there is a good reason for it.

The obvious contenders that you can relate to are cats, dogs, birds, horses and cows as you see them alot. The point is easily understood.

Any suggestions that show the contrary ?

Last edited by JLUK; 07-31-2015 at 10:40 PM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page