• 1 Post By PitBullMom
  • 1 Post By jmarroq

#1 of 10 Old 10-23-2015, 12:06 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Female circ. better for men

A recent conversation with parents who had circumcised their daughters was quite revealing as to reasons for doing this.

Firstly the mother was fine with it, she had been cut at birth and had no issue with having her girls being the same. It was part of their culture and she found it easier to clean, and the boys preferred them that way.

The dad was also fine with it. He much preferred his wife without the loose fold of skin - looks better and smells less. He refused as a young man to sleep with an uncut lady.

Also the removal of the clitoris was good news for men. Less need for foreplay as less interesting, and in order to reach climax, the woman was at a disadvantage and had to work harder by working her internal muscles - much to the joy of the man during lovemaking. The lady also preferred it that way, thinking it was better for her too.

In short, they couldnt understand what the fuss was about when suggested that it was questionable, compared to having circd their son aswell for similar reasons. Difficult to argue with when put in that context.
Galatea likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 10-23-2015, 06:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
your conversation revealed that cultures who practice FGM do it for almost exactly the same reasons that we, in western cultures, practice the circumcision of boys - MGM. There are several papers written about this.

The thing that I find most curious is the blatant double standard. We abhor FGM and have made it illegal to so much as prick a baby girl, yet we (in general) are quite O.K. with amputating a baby boy's foreskin. Note that there are four levels of FGM and the one you describe above is one of the more severe. On top of that most, if not all, western constitutions guarantee equal protection for both sexes. The law would likely be applied to the full extent if it were a toe or an ear, but somehow a foreskin is deemed the one and only disposable body part, and the law is ignored.
japonica likes this.
#3 of 10 Old 10-23-2015, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I heard they circumcise the female girls in some African countries at a later age (not at birth), often with a rock, without anesthesia and not in a sterile environment, with the main purpose being to kill any sexual pleasure in the future. They don't cut the entire penis off when they circumcise baby boys, but often times the clitoris is damaged or cut off when women are cut. I don't think people cut boys to prevent them from having pleasure...especially in countries where men have a lot more power and rights than women.

I agree it's a double standard though: both people being cut against their will, but usually only the women are referred to as "mutilated".
#4 of 10 Old 10-23-2015, 11:00 PM

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
I think it's telling that FGM has been made illegal, yet no such legislation against circ exists. I seem to recall that here in Australia, there has been at least one case where the parents returning with their daughter post-procedure have been charged by the Australian government even though it took place abroad.
#5 of 10 Old 10-24-2015, 12:08 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarroq View Post
I heard they circumcise the female girls in some African countries .... with the main purpose being to kill any sexual pleasure in the future. They don't cut the entire penis off when they circumcise baby boys, but often times the clitoris is damaged or cut off when women are cut. I don't think people cut boys to prevent them from having pleasure...
Its the same story - The main purpose of male circ in many societies in history was to restrain sexual pleasure and impose morality - recent examples include the Victorians and puriatin americans (Kelloggs etc). Muslims are matter of fact about it - its a sacrifice to show submission. Historical religious scriptures written by clerics recognise that they cut in order to impose sexual morality and keep their people controlled and focused on deity rather than personal pleasure. Men have alot to account for in their own clipping.

Having enjoyed the pleasure of intimacy with a foreskin, and subsequently the underwhelming experience of doing the same without a foreskin (being cut in mid life), I confirm that its a very effective way of reducing male pleasure.

The foreskin contributes to male pleasure and orgasm, like a clitoris its an integral part of his intimacy tool. Its movement back and forth is highly stimulating and its protection of the knob is so important, just like the female labia skin. Isnt it kinda obvious? why is it so inconvenient to stop and think about that. Women can quickly understand that they dont want to lose theirs - they get that they are having something important taken away forever (let alone the notion of mutilation and attack on their most intimate body part) - I am left bewildered as to why so many women arnt able to apply that shocking thought to a boy, especially their own. It seems an absurd fog clouds their thinking on this. I would love to know how to help lift that fog, for the sake of the little boys and future men.

Last edited by JLUK; 10-24-2015 at 04:06 AM.
#6 of 10 Old 10-26-2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
I heard they circumcise the female girls in some African countries at a later age (not at birth), often with a rock, without anesthesia and not in a sterile environment, with the main purpose being to kill any sexual pleasure in the future. They don't cut the entire penis off when they circumcise baby boys, but often times the clitoris is damaged or cut off when women are cut. I don't think people cut boys to prevent them from having pleasure...especially in countries where men have a lot more power and rights than women.

I agree it's a double standard though: both people being cut against their will, but usually only the women are referred to as "mutilated".
There are many cultures around the world who practice FGM - mainly in Africa, but also muslims in the Middle East and in the Philippines. Curiously it is the women who perpetuate it. Much the same as circumcised males in North America insist that their sons also get circumcised. The main purpose that circumcision of males was introduced to North America was to kill sexual pleasure. John Harvey Kellog was one proponent. He also advised applying acid to a girl's clitoris for the same reason. You might find this history of circumcision interesting: http://icgi.org/medicalization .

If you look up the definition of "mutilation" in the dictionary, you will see that it applicable to both FGM and Circumcision.
foreskin_is_normal likes this.
#7 of 10 Old 10-27-2015, 07:13 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
It's the same argument - I'm like that and I'm ok, so I can cut my child (boy or girl) the same way and they will be ok too.

It's wrong. It's not ok to chop body parts off of anyone for any reason.

And BOTH male and female circumcision is illegal in some countries, sadly, not enough of them.
hakunangovi likes this.

-----------------------------------------------
Michelle

Affiliate photographer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Infant bereavement photography
#8 of 10 Old 10-27-2015, 08:45 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Thanks. I knew there were other parts of the world that practiced FGM, but I was surprised by some of the other info.

In my lifetime, it was taught that male circumcision was more about cleanliness and STD prevention (most of the world still doesn't circumcise babies so any studies suggesting STD prevention were probably disproven). I think circumcision will eventually stop happening (to newborns) in the US (except in some religious ceremonies), as long as there continues to be no proven medical reasons why it should happen.

The bottom line is that circumcision is a medically unnecessary procedure that is done for cultural reasons, based on old traditions...not a good enough reason in my opinion!
hakunangovi likes this.
#9 of 10 Old 10-28-2015, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
circumcision is a medically unnecessary procedure that is done for cultural reasons, based on old traditions...not a good enough reason in my opinion!
My penis agrees
#10 of 10 Old 11-02-2015, 06:12 AM

An interesting blog on this subject:

http://joseph4gi.blogspot.com/2011/6...e-picture.html

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page