• 3 Post By 393401
  • 2 Post By joandsarah77
  • 1 Post By Cherry_Blossom

#1 of 14 Old 12-17-2015, 10:33 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Are cut men more inclined to be adulterous ?

The notion that a circumcised man is more inclined to be promiscuous than his natural collegue is a regular question in the forum of cut men who are awakened to and question what has been done to them.

Some cut men realise that they experience reduced sensations - in simple terms their penis is less flexible/excitable due to the tightness of not having a moveable foreskin, and the important 'knob' bit is somewhat raw and desensatised because it is exposed all day, having lost its natural cover.

The sex drive is present, but the means to proper relief, "getting off", are greatly reduced as the penis has been compromised. Whilst its possible to orgasm, the quality of that orgasm just isnt fully satisfactory, whatever you try to do.

What than man is left with is an over-desire to find extra excitement. The consequence is that, with less quality, that man is pushed by his drive to find excitement by quantity, ie more partners, where the emotional excitement of a new partner compensates the physical loss.

My own experience is starting to confirm this observation. I am deeply in love with my partner, but since being cut last year the quality of my orgasms is significantly reduced. As my drive is still strong, there is an increasing itch to get proper satisfaction and relief, somehow. I have no emotional desire or intention of cheating on my wife, but I cannot deny, regretfully, that in the back of my mind my unsatisfied sex drive since losing my foreskin is making me curious. I hate it, its not the way I have been in my natural life which ended barely a year ago, and makes me deeply sad and confused with regard to the love and respect I have for my partner.

But I can understand that other men are driven to act on this problem, and become promiscuous, more so then they would otherwise be if uncut as they try to get relief and compensate for their loss of natural enjoyment.

So my emotional experience clearly supports the idea that cut men may be more inclined to play the field, not because they are are born like that (as some men are, cut or not cut), but as a result of the loss of foreskin that is imposed on them. Quantity is needed to replace natural quality. Its a long term consequence risk that Drs and parents dont consider when looking down on their baby with a knife in their hands.

Any similar experiences, either side ?

For the record, I have discussed this with my urologist/sexologist (penis expert). He completely sympathises and recognises this state of mind so its not just me going mad on my own.
foreskin_is_normal likes this.

Last edited by JLUK; 12-17-2015 at 11:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 14 Old 12-18-2015, 06:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
This is an interesting theory that I had not considered before. There may be some merit to it, but I have to say that I have not observed it in play. However, I have read that cut men are apt to employ a much wider range of methods and tactics when masturbating in a desperate attempt to achieve a satisfactory orgasm. I use the word "orgasm" loosely here because I do not believe that cut men truly orgasm, they merely ejaculate, which certainly feels good, but is not the toe curling, body out of control experience that an unaltered human experiences.
#3 of 14 Old 12-18-2015, 07:08 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakunangovi View Post
I use the word "orgasm" loosely here because I do not believe that cut men truly orgasm, they merely ejaculate
This is the heart of my before/ after experience, and raises the initial question. I can cope with the daily discomfort of my knob rubbing aroung my underwear, but boy do I miss those eye rolling moments with my madame. If youve never had one I guess you dont know what you are missing. But I would give anything to get it back - and yes, like you have heard, I like so many cut men cant manage alone either. When I had a foreskin I used to fantastically, without being ingenious. Why dont people get that this is all so wrong. I dont belive I will get better relief by trying elsewhere, but am curious to know if it does occur, as I have heard and believe based on my situation.

Last edited by JLUK; 12-18-2015 at 07:11 AM.
#4 of 14 Old 08-03-2016, 06:49 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakunangovi View Post
This is an interesting theory that I had not considered before. There may be some merit to it, but I have to say that I have not observed it in play. However, I have read that cut men are apt to employ a much wider range of methods and tactics when masturbating in a desperate attempt to achieve a satisfactory orgasm. I use the word "orgasm" loosely here because I do not believe that cut men truly orgasm, they merely ejaculate, which certainly feels good, but is not the toe curling, body out of control experience that an unaltered human experiences.
That's what if feels like for me. My "orgasms" don't feel like real orgasms.
#5 of 14 Old 08-07-2016, 06:33 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
As some restoring

As some who has mostly restored my foreskin, I can say that sex and masturbation feels dramatically better than it did before. And now I have whole body orgasms whereas before I just "ejaculated", as someone already said.

So I agree that circumcised men need more stimulation, either mental or physical.. heck, I could not reach climax without a new, more novel or more intense mental fantasy. The fantasy was a requirement for me. Now, I forget to fantasize, the feelings simply take me away.

But taking that and using it to explain a tendency for adultery, is a step to far in my mind. Whole appealing, it brings in too many other variables that are hard to tease apart. It could explain some men, it could just as easily fail to explain other men.

Regards
Dave RW likes this.
#6 of 14 Old 08-10-2016, 07:36 AM

I just joined, and have been cruising the "New posts" forum and this beaut popped up, so rather auspiciously it'll be my first post. Note that I have absolutely no dog in the circumcision fight, so my response is just based on the actual content of the post itself.

To suggest that promiscuity...which is related to much deeper and far more complicated psychological issues, like impulse control and judgment, maybe attitudes and values about sexuality and the opposite gender, relationship issues with the SO...that promiscuity could be related to the removal of foreskin at birth is bizarre to the extreme as it fails to take into account what is generally accepted as the contributors of sexual promiscuity, anti science at it's most extreme. Unless we are to believe that the seat of all logic and rationality lies not in the grey matter deep within the big head, but instead the foreskin which covers the little one.

If the OP finds his sexual predilections to be changing..regardless of what might or might not hang off the end of his penis...he'd do well to inventory the other psychological issues that are most likely the culprit here, like the actual relationship he has with his SO.
Xerxella, Dave RW and rahmabirth like this.

Last edited by 393401; 08-10-2016 at 07:51 AM.
#7 of 14 Old 08-10-2016, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'sDad View Post
If the OP finds his sexual predilections to be changing..regardless of what might or might not hang off the end of his penis...he'd do well to inventory the other psychological issues that are most likely the culprit here, like the actual relationship he has with his SO.
Circumfetishists are getting desperate. You have no actual argument here. You people never do. So you resort to personal attacks! Victims have "psychological" issues.

Around 22:30 he says victims of genital mutilation have more sex to compensate for being less satisfied. Of course anybody with an intact brain could figure that out. Now there's scientific evidence for it. You seem to be a really big fan of science. /s

Quote:
Note that I have absolutely no dog in the circumcision fight,
Yeah right.

Last edited by foreskin_is_normal; 08-10-2016 at 11:54 AM.
#8 of 14 Old 08-15-2016, 01:04 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Quote:
I just joined, and have been cruising the "New posts" forum and this beaut popped up, so rather auspiciously it'll be my first post. Note that I have absolutely no dog in the circumcision fight, so my response is just based on the actual content of the post itself.

To suggest that promiscuity...which is related to much deeper and far more complicated psychological issues, like impulse control and judgment, maybe attitudes and values about sexuality and the opposite gender, relationship issues with the SO...that promiscuity could be related to the removal of foreskin at birth is bizarre to the extreme as it fails to take into account what is generally accepted as the contributors of sexual promiscuity, anti science at it's most extreme. Unless we are to believe that the seat of all logic and rationality lies not in the grey matter deep within the big head, but instead the foreskin which covers the little one.

You do realize you are posting to "The Case Against Circumcision" board, right?

foreskin_is_normal, your embedded video doesn't show, you might want a direct link instead.
#9 of 14 Old 08-15-2016, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77 View Post
You do realize you are posting to "The Case Against Circumcision" board, right?

foreskin_is_normal, your embedded video doesn't show, you might want a direct link instead.
There are many legit reasons to not circumcise...or not do a lot of things, btw...but hysteria...as so eloquently exhibited around here.... is not one of them.

And please, do yourselves a favor, and don't respond to me by proving my point.
#10 of 14 Old 08-15-2016, 03:08 PM

There are zero reasons for cutting on newborns. I was just letting you know, in case you hadn't noticed that this is an intactivist board. I've never seen hysteria, please point it out. I do see a lot of people who believe that non medical surgery should be the decision of the person being cut upon.

Last edited by joandsarah77; 08-15-2016 at 03:13 PM.
#11 of 14 Old 08-31-2016, 03:01 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77 View Post
There are zero reasons for cutting on newborns. I was just letting you know, in case you hadn't noticed that this is an intactivist board. I've never seen hysteria, please point it out. I do see a lot of people who believe that non medical surgery should be the decision of the person being cut upon.
While I'm not an advocate of it, I do get why some parents get it done at that age... more often than not that reason is acceptance. My brother, for example, isn't circumcised and was teased in locker rooms as a kid.
#12 of 14 Old 08-31-2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof5crazies View Post
While I'm not an advocate of it, I do get why some parents get it done at that age... more often than not that reason is acceptance. My brother, for example, isn't circumcised and was teased in locker rooms as a kid.
If he had been cut they would have found another reason to tease him about. Instead they would have made it about his nose, his ears, his mole, whatever it is they could find. He wasn't the object of teasing because he was uncut, he was the object of teasing because they perceived him as someone they could tease. I know a few American intact men who say they never got teased in the locker room, not even when they were the only intact boys there. A mind set that says the answer to bullying is surgery, is wrong on so many levels.
mama24-7 and Xerxella like this.
#13 of 14 Old 09-02-2016, 04:00 AM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
The very idea of promiscuity as a negative thing is a cultural construct birthed from organized religion. This isn't really a question of science/biology.
Xerxella likes this.
#14 of 14 Old 09-18-2016, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUK View Post
So my emotional experience clearly supports the idea that cut men may be more inclined to play the field, not because they are are born like that (as some men are, cut or not cut), but as a result of the loss of foreskin that is imposed on them. Quantity is needed to replace natural quality. Its a long term consequence risk that Drs and parents dont consider when looking down on their baby with a knife in their hands.

I think its a serious (and quite common) mistake to make assumptions about the whole of humanity based on your own experiences. I mean its an easy, and tempting mistake to make in search for understanding, it also helps lesson the guilt you feel for having the feelings you have been having. "Its not me, its the circumcision that wants it!!" But, even if your actions and feelings reflected all of cut mankind, the end result after your circ is that you still haven't cheated on your partner. So if you are the model we are judging the rest of cut men off of, then the conclusion is they wouldn't cheat. (Or are you saying you have a stronger emotional resolve and dedication then most cut men? Yet another convenient conclusion for you!)

Me for example. I was cut as a boy. I never in my right mind would willingly get circumcised. So working off that assumption (using your own formula of others actions being based off ones own) then no intact man would ever be dumb enough to allow themselves to be circumcised. Yet, here you are proving your own theory wrong!

I should say I have never struggled to stay committed to any partner I have been with, even though I am circumcised. Maybe you are looking to your circumcision as an excuse? To be fair, you have put yourself through quite the trauma (and all by your own hand!) so its not unpredictable that that stress infects your sexual life.

Maybe instead of talking to your doctor, you should be talking to a sex therapist? I mean you weren't circumcised by force, but I bet you have issues related to the trauma that need to be faced and resolved?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page