Mothering Forum banner

The age of retraction

560 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Benji'sMom 
#1 ·
I know that there have been several threads on this topic, but thought I'd pass this story along.
I heard a while back from MIL that BIL's wife was concerned because their 11 year old son was not retractable, while his 5 year old cousin was, and she thought that he may have to undergo a circ. I printed out a bunch of articles from the CIRP website and gave them to BIL last week, explaining that they should ease his wife's mind, and hopefully prevent anything bad happening to their son.
He laughed and said that their Dr had explained that retraction would take place in it's own sweet time (refreshing to hear of an informed Dr - he is Indian by the way) , and went on to say that while he was gone on his week long shift away from home that Ds foreskin suddenly became retractable, and when he got home he was greeted with "Look, Dad, mine is just like yours now".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.