They did it again. They actually did it again. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 10:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My sweet nephew is only eight days old, and he has now been circumcised twice.
We visited tonight. I was getting past it. I had decided I had to let it go. I might be mad and shocked, but I accepted it. I mean, he really DID still have almost all of his foreskin. The sexual aspect might have been gone, but the functionality of it was still there, for the most part.
Well, she wanted him to wake up to feed. So I undressed him, played with him a bit, and changed his diaper. I didn't want to change his diaper... I didn't want to see it. But at the same time, I at least wanted to check that they were properly caring for it.
The foreskin is GONE. ALL of it. It is TIGHT. There is nothing left but his bloody little stump of a penis. NOTHING.
I lost it. I asked her what the hell she did and she said that they didn't like the way it looked before, so they had it done again to make it look nicer (ie more like daddy).
This poor sweet little boy. I can't imagine him ever not being in pain. I don't know if they were doing 2 for 1 circumcisions in the mall or what, but whoever this sadist they took him to was, they took it all. I do not know how I am ever going to get past this now. I wish someone would just kidnap the baby and bomb the parents in the middle of the night.
#2 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 10:47 PM

Quote:
I asked her what the hell she did and she said that they didn't like the way it looked before, so they had it done again to make it look nicer (ie more like daddy).
Had it done AGAIN?!?!?!?

WTF, are you serious, they did this twice?

Poor Poor baby!

I am sooo sorry for you to have seen this, sorry for this poor little baby!
#3 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 10:51 PM

OMG, twice.... That is really hard to take. I am sorry for him and for you. Someday they might figure out what they've done wrong. They look young, not that that is any excuse. I'm sorry.
#4 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 11:05 PM

That f-ing SUCKS.

I am so sorry for this poor little guy. And may the unethical doctors who circed a newborn TWICE burn in hell.

Come visit the NEW QuirkyBaby website -- earn QB Bucks rewards points for purchases, reviews, referrals, and more! Free US shipping on great brands of baby slings and carriers and FREE BabyLegs or babywearing mirror on orders of $100+. Take the QB Quiz for personalized advice!

#5 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 11:06 PM

I hate to suggest this, but maybe it's time you cut them out of your life. Shun them. Let them know what SCUM you think they are. Some people should NEVER be allowed to be parents.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.
#6 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 11:17 PM

Splash, I'm sorry. There are no words, and you did all you could.

and prayers for this little guy, if this is the kind of parenting he'll have to endure.
#7 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 11:24 PM

Holy cow.

Mama to:Ben (12), Natalie (9), Zoe (5)

#8 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njeb
I hate to suggest this, but maybe it's time you cut them out of your life. Shun them. Let them know what SCUM you think they are. Some people should NEVER be allowed to be parents.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

i second that motion. (nak)
#9 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 11:34 PM

That woman is an evil bitch, I hope she never has another child. It sounds like she deserves her waste of space she calls a husband. I would cut her out of my life completely.
#10 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 11:34 PM

If repeated the words which just came out of my mouth I'd be banned. I'm so upset and disgusted. Infuriated that they've mutilated their son twice in his short life. I hope he sues them.

I wish there were a way you could report them to a child care service for sexual abuse and adopt him. He deserves better than the parents he's been born with.
#11 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 11:34 PM

What sick f*^#%. There is a special place in hell reserved for them both. I really hope you and Jean are able to cut them out, and it would be nice if you MIL could too.

Freakin' disgusting.
#12 of 47 Old 01-08-2006, 11:39 PM

I can't for the life of me understand what kind of people would do this to a child. :Puke
#13 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 12:04 AM

whups!
#14 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 12:04 AM

What callous, selfish, inhumane peope! I hope baby heals well, restores whatever he can and reminds them daily of their cruelty. to you Splash, I am so sorry that you have to deal with this. Whatever else I have to say is unprintable.
#15 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 12:09 AM

Twice, hu?? Well, I hate to ask but is she done?? She's not gunn'a wanna "tweak" it again, is she??

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#16 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 12:10 AM

to you splash
#17 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 12:14 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I can't even find the words without resorting to violent epithets.

Horrible people.

~Nay

Reneé, 34 year old mom to Antonin 8/04 and Arianna 9/06  (6 weeks) 5/08. Married to Matt since 6/03 .  
#18 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 12:19 AM

this was beyond profanity for me and became a plea for direct divine intervention. dear lord, why?

how could they? what is in people's heads?

(hey you all, you may want to do some judicious editing. BELIEVE me i understand, but i think leaving the true obscenity here in this thread, what has happened to that poor, poor little boy, is extremely important. zachary's story may be enough to sway some people's minds, as dreadful as it is that this actually had to *happen* to anyone.

twice. you know, i read your title & thought, "oh no they didn't." i am still stunned that it was what i thought it was.

i'm so sorry, splash.

ps how is jean taking this? are her eyes opening more to the horror of it all?
#19 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Fi.

I'm a bit of a...well you know. I'd go over to her, shake her hand and go, "congratulations, you just set your son up for burried penis. see that "extra" skin was there so he would grow into it. in about 6 years it would have looked just like [a-hole partners name here] except for size. now its probably going to look like a navel. have fun explaining why his penis recesses into his body and [a-hole partners name here]'s doesn't"
and then leave.

Long distance Mom to boarding school superstars E (9) and Layne (6).
#20 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 12:48 AM

I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open, I am in utter shock as to your post. I cannot fathom a doctor doing this nor the fact that loving parents would do such a thing.

I think I want to retract my last post to you.

I'm so sad for that poor little guy, someone should report the barbarian who butchered him not once but twice. I think the medical board should look into it.

With great sadness,
Pam
#21 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 01:02 AM

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!

How could some doctor do that to him? I don't care if the parents wanted it!!! What he did is BEYOND circumcision. Couldn't he explain that what little skin he had left he would GROW INTO, and what horrific problems stripping his tiny baby penis of every last bit of foreskin will cause?

Sociopathic, sadistic, selfish...

:Puke

Good grief.

That poor, sweet, innocent, vulnerable, defenseless, trusting baby boy...

I am not sure I've ever been more disgusted.

Oh, wait...I have...a woman on one of the debate boards had her son cut THREE times.

POSITIVELY OBSCENE.

Jen
#22 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 01:12 AM

Oh, Splash, I am so sorry.

Ann-Marita. I deleted my usual signature due to, oh, wait, if I say why, that might give too much away. 

#23 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 01:24 AM

That poor baby. I'm so upset that parents would do this. I can't even imagine the pain that precious baby has been put through. why the f would a doctor be willing to do that. I just don't even know what to say. This makes me so sad and angry. What they did is beyond disgusting.

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
#24 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 01:28 AM

I'm so sorry, Splash. I had been reading that sweet, baby boy's story and I just don't know what to say. That is really disgusting what they are doing to that babe. I hope he reminds them of it every single day he is able.
to you and to that sweet babe.

I third the motion of letting them know what you really think of them. They have gone too far.

Mama to 14yo, 9yo, 7yo, and babe born 9/2012
#25 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 02:04 AM

Does your anti-circ MIL know yet?

Jen
#26 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 02:15 AM

: for the baby. I hope he is able to have a pain free life.
#27 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 02:57 AM

splash, I am sorry your nephew has been through this not only once but twice in his early life. Poor little guy
#28 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 03:02 AM

I'm at a loss for words. I'm so sorry. For the baby and for you.
#29 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 03:43 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower_mommy

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!

How could some doctor do that to him? I don't care if the parents wanted it!!! What he did is BEYOND circumcision. Couldn't he explain that what little skin he had left he would GROW INTO, and what horrific problems stripping his tiny baby penis of every last bit of foreskin will cause?

Sociopathic, sadistic, selfish...

:Puke

Good grief.

That poor, sweet, innocent, vulnerable, defenseless, trusting baby boy...

I am not sure I've ever been more disgusted.

Oh, wait...I have...a woman on one of the debate boards had her son cut THREE times.

POSITIVELY OBSCENE.

Jen
Please have those idiot parents (and the docs, too, in theory) read my post about "circumcision is horrible don't do it". It's about the guy in a small West Virginia town who was circumcised too tightly... I unfortunately suspect like your poor nephew, w/ ABSOLUTELY NO loose skin on his shaft both flaccid and erect. The sadistic old goat doc is the _only_ one in the small town where he and all the other boys grew up in and he circumcised them ALL this way! The results is a TOTALLY MISERABLE sex life. PAINFUL erections, RAW, DRY masturbation of the shaft. Something that is EXTREMELY IMPOSSIBLE to reverse (re: restoration) and something's that COULD BE AVOIDED w/ a looser circ.

F**K! Print that post out and wave it in her face and tell her THIS is the boy's future. Seriously, he's potentially messed up for life now.
#30 of 47 Old 01-09-2006, 03:52 AM

Oh God I feel sick to my stomach. I don't know what to say to you. The saddness I feel for the innocent little boy is overwhelming.

I second the notion of cutting them out of your life. That is child abuse, plain and simple. Tell them what you think of them, tell them EXACTLY what they have done to their child, then tell them as much as it pains you to not see that little boy anymore (because God only knows what kind of parents they are going to be) that you can't have anything to do with them anymore because thinking about this barbaric act they have performed makes you want to vomit.

And what the hell kind of doctor would do this? For goodness sakes somebody tear HIS penis off and then see how he feels about what he's done.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page