Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yeah...now I'm curious...what was it?
#4 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter

Good thing they took it down. How could anyone do this?
I still have the site up so I copy - And read the description....
;

WANTED: SpOnSoR fOr CiRcUmCiSiOn
Time left: 6 days 8 hours
7-day listing, Ends Feb-06-06 16:20:47 PST
Start time: Jan-30-06 16:20:47 PST
History: 0 bids
Item location: Calgary, Alberta
Canada

Ships to: Worldwide
Shipping costs: Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details

Description

I am looking for a sponsor to help with the costs of circumcision for my son, who is due March 24, 2006. I remember the first and last time I ever saw an uncircumcised penis was the most atrociously, horrendous experience of my life. The lights were low, aromatic candles in the air, jazz music in the background, did the foreplay thing, and the clothes started coming off. The underwear came off last – otherwise I would have been gone a long time ago. I gawked at this “thing” that looked like the cross-species offspring of an earthworm, an elephant trunk, and a piggy in a blanket (a.k.a. sausage roll). I froze in sheer terror for a half second or so, then I screamed at the top of my lungs, and ran out of there like there was no tomorrow – I didn’t even bother to grab my clothes, just ran out of there naked with nothing but my purse. I am sure you can only imagine how mortified that poor man felt, and to this day that foul & repulsive image of monstrosity still haunts my worst nightmares. I’m sure there’s nothing like suffering that one-of-a-kind, unique experience to boost a man’s self esteem. J So, you must understand why my baby should never have to go through anything of that nature.

The baby may be born a lot earlier than originally scheduled because of certain complications. They have changed my ultrasound schedule from once every 4-6 weeks to once every 1-2 weeks. Every ultrasound will determine whether the baby has to come out now or if he can stay in for another week. Note: No persons, including the parents, or filming/photography are allowed in the room at the time of circumcision. Before & after photos will be taken as proof, along with a statement provided by the doctor performing the procedure. My son will also wear a shirt stating "I got circumcised courtesy of ***name of sponsor & logo or contact information***!" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for an entire month (length of time and message may be renegotiated prior to auction ending), if desired by the winning bidder.

I was born with one kidney (which was damaged severely in 2002) and a bicornuate uterus (causing many complications in the pregnancy); therefore I am limited to the type of employment, activities, and amount of work that I can participate in. I lost my work-at-home job shortly after we found out I was pregnant and would greatly appreciate the help provided. We are good parents who planned the pregnancy. We made the efforts of getting married, purchasing a house, and waiting until we both had steady jobs & were financially stable before we even thought about creating another responsibility. However, as luck would have it, I never even got the chance to tell my employer that I was pregnant before he went bankrupt. And because I was considered a private contractor there is no unemployment insurance available to me. Fortunately, I have a very loving husband who does his best to support me emotionally and us financially. But that just barely gets us by. I hope that you will be able to help us in our time of need. I am available for hire for a work-at-home job (e.g.: data entry, phone service, etc…) that requires no start up costs. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Blog link removed - PM me if you want it.
#5 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 01:55 PM

i find it slighty amuzing that people attempt this on ebay....

Dont get me wrong, the basis is atrocious and the woman should probably have her eyes bleached out so she never has to look at her uncircumsized son. But you cant win them all....

Horrible.

Partner to :Jessica(??) papa to Jake(7) and : Kaiya (2)
#6 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 01:55 PM

I was just about to start a thread about it too. A woman started an auction for a sponsor for her son's circumcision.

She has lost her job and her husband's earnings aren't enough so that they are having financial difficulties. She was wanting someone to volunteer to pay for her son's circumcision. She lives in Canada and her provincial healthcare plan no longer pays for them. Who says ending Medicare payments won't make a difference?

She wrote some very offensive things in her auction discription about an intact man she had sex with and her one experience is the genesis of this auction.

I don't know if she got some e-mails from people that made her decide that she needed to rethink her decision or if she ran afoul of the law. Selling human organs is very illegal and her auction could possibly be construed as selling human body parts. I hope she got a wake up call and decided to reconsider her decision.

Frank
#7 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 02:11 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankly Speaking
She wrote some very offensive things in her auction discription about an intact man she had sex with and her one experience is the genesis of this auction.

I don't know if she got some e-mails from people that made her decide that she needed to rethink her decision or if she ran afoul of the law. Selling human organs is very illegal and her auction could possibly be construed as selling human body parts. I hope she got a wake up call and decided to reconsider her decision.

Frank
It looks like the auction was removed by eBay. If she'd reconsidered her decision, the listing would have remained but stated "This auction has been ended early because the item is no longer available." That's what happened with the couple selling advertizing space on their kids' backs over summer vacation.

So, either the details of her bad sexual experience violated eBay's rules, or the offer of nude photos of her newborn son did.

Ruth, single mommy to Leah, 19, Hannah, 18, and Jack, 12
#8 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 02:46 PM

Umm... i don't reaaly have experience with this, but don't circed and uncirced peniseslook "basically" the same when aroused? The description she gave made it sound like it was flaccid. Anyway, it "sounds" fake, but I know ppl will do anything to get what they want. <sigh>
#9 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 02:56 PM

She has an email address, although by reading her "notes" I doubt she would care about the info very much......

Mom to ds 9 dd 7 : and dd 3/08 : if I can I go to
#10 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyemm
Umm... i don't reaaly have experience with this, but don't circed and uncirced peniseslook "basically" the same when aroused? The description she gave made it sound like it was flaccid. Anyway, it "sounds" fake, but I know ppl will do anything to get what they want. <sigh>
I was thinking that too. I am hoping it is a joke, a sick one albeit.

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

#11 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 04:36 PM

After she responded nastily to another intactivist, I decided to email her myself...

---

You know, I've heard it said that the foreskin makes agreat stupid woman filter. You may have just proven the theory.

The man you humiliated should go buy a lottery ticket, go skydiving, and just generally live life to the fullest. Carpe Diem!

He got lucky. D*mn lucky.

Imagine if he'd bred with someone who would auction off her son's genital integrity like a coffemug or baseball card...someone who would have the poor taste and lack of basic, common sense to offer some pictures of her baby's penis pre and post mutilation to A COMPLETE STRANGER OVER THE INTERNET as a bonus? I would think THAT would be way worse than having an ignorant, superficial woman abandon an intimate encounter because you (gasp!) have a healthy, normal, WHOLE penis.

In case you were actually serious (which, for the sake of my faith in humanity I'm still praying was just some poorly thought out attempt at humor):

80% of the world's male population is intact.

All healthy baby boys are born with foreskins; it's there for a reason.

An adult's foreskin contains 3-4 feet of blood vessels, 240 feet of nerves, and 10,000-20,000 specialized nerve endings.

An adult's foreskin is composed of 15 square inches of genital tissue, or, about the size of a 3x5 index card.

You should really look at your family's inability to afford circumcision as the universe offering you a chance-for your son's sake-to really research the issue and do the right thing. Your son will be born healthy and normal, and he has just as much an innate right to retain all of his genitals as a female child does.

If you cut him, he looses: http://www.norm.org/lost.html

Jen

---

If this had been an initial response, and I thought she might have actually been receptive to gentler measures, I would have gone a more "good cop" route.
#12 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 06:05 PM

Poor lady. Born with one kidney and half a brain.
#13 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyJoe

hehe

sorry, had to be done, if it makes me giggle irl im gonna letcha know

Partner to :Jessica(??) papa to Jake(7) and : Kaiya (2)
#14 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 06:11 PM

Obviously not the brightest crayon in the box.
Not only did she offer up part of her son on ebay but she also didnt take her name off the ultrasound pics.
#15 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 06:22 PM

sunflower, did you get a response yet?

I bet she can't imagine why everyone is "harrassing" her so!

What a total wack job!

Unfortunately, I have lost most faith in humanity. But your letter was excellent.
#16 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 07:01 PM

I emailed her too, no response yet. I played the nice card, kinda. But I did say at the end that if she truly loves her child, like she claims she does, she would not do that to him.
#17 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Further evidenced by this which is written on her website

More great news! The placenta is sitting low, hopefully it stays there, that way I'll get that C-Section I'm hoping for.

Who is excited by low lying placenta??? :
#18 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 07:24 PM

Quote:
: :

That was a truly disgusting auction posting. I can only hope it was a joke but after looking at her personal site, I doubt it is. Poor little baby...

Jill
#19 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 08:25 PM
A&A

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:

:

"Our task is not to see the future, but to enable it."
#20 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Who is excited by low lying placenta???
Someone who was:

Quote:
Born with one kidney and half a brain.

Really wishing for breeding licenses right now.
#21 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 08:38 PM

That has got to be a joke. Something is seriously wrong with that woman either way.

And what about the dad? He doesn't mind part of his son's genitals being essentially auctioned off to the highest bidder?

I blog traditional foods and Weston A Price at Nourished Kitchen. See my healthy recipes.
#22 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 08:47 PM

What a sick person. Gag.
#23 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 08:53 PM

I just checked out her site. What a charming nickname she gave her child. Demon Spawn.

That says it all, really.
#24 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aira
sunflower, did you get a response yet?
No, nothing yet.

Do you think I may have used too many big words?

Jen
#25 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 10:21 PM

Just when you thought you had heard it all......there's always someone out there capable of lowering the bar just a little more.
#26 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 10:31 PM

My SIL calls her kids names like "demon spawn" and "little monsters". Now, these are four of the most well-behaved, sweet and loving children you will ever see. Just beautiful, angelic children. My SIL had all three boys circumcised. One of the babies got necrosis and lost pretty much the entire shaft skin of his penis. I guess they skin grafted him to fix it, and blamed it on her for not keeping him clean... even tho the plastibell method seems to have a high rate of necrotic complications. I don't know if they grafted him because I am so disgusted with them and their behavior that I have very little to no contact at all with them. In my opinion, she is ignorant and repulsively obnoxious. She even came on to me and grabbed my crotch one time. She's a good example of someone who should not be allowed to have children... but it seems like it's those kinds of people who just pop em out like nothing. My wife had two horrific pregnancies and almost died the second time from preeclampsia. She finally had a hysterectomy at 35 due to all the female problems. We also lost one about 8 weeks along. It simply infuriates me when idiots like that treat their children so poorly, especially when there are good people who cannot have them. I dreamed one night that I was holding the one we lost, that he had lived, and woke up in tears... ten years after the fact. I wish we could have had a couple more babies, but I guess ebay mom gets the luck of the draw there. Oh well... we'll see her kids soon enough on Jerry Springer, I suppose.
#27 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 10:58 PM

DaddyJoe, I felt the same way after my miscarriage. I couldn't understand why women like this were having babies, and I couldn't keep mine. I was really unfair!

I'm very sorry for your grief. It's a lot to bear.

Sunflower, I was wondering the same thing... I don't think she can respond. Doubt she understood what the bleep you said!
#28 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Oh well... we'll see her kids soon enough on Jerry Springer, I suppose.
boy isn't that the truth! (what a dumb beeeyaaatch!)

i am sorry for you DaddyJoe, how heart breaking about you, wife, and little one.

I thank my lucky stars that, although at one time i was ignorant, i CHOSE to educate myself, and still am educating myself. but to advertize my ignorance on eBay...geez that makes the carrot i am munching on now look like Einstein! Thank you eBay for pulling it!

Karin, Wife to Dear Sweet English Husband~Soon to be Legally American. Mom to Zach~13, Lily~9, Alex~2, and Izzy or Zeke arriving July 2010! Living a life full of LOVE!
#29 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 11:07 PM

She's also had 6 (will be having another soon) ultrasounds isn't that a little much? Well I hope Monster boy ends up being left intact anyway. I hope this woman realizes since she won't be having sex with her son it shouldn't matter what kind of penis she prefers.

DaddyJoe, I'm so sorry for your loss.

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
#30 of 86 Old 01-31-2006, 11:14 PM

Quote:
I hope this woman realizes since she won't be having sex with her son it shouldn't matter what kind of penis she prefers.
No kidding! But she seems to feel so righteous in her treatment of that poor man she humiliated, that she doesn't want her son to be so disgusting as to deserve that kind of treatment.

That's what I understood her to say.

Freak.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page