Colorado Parents of Intact Sons - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 02-09-2006, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm putting together a list of Colorado physicians who are pro-intact and who understand care of the intact penis.

Please either post here or email me with your experiences with doctors, PA's, LNP's, etc in Colorado. I need to hear about the good and the bad.

Tell me about a doctor that wanted you to circ. Or didn't want you to circ. Did they give reasons? What about care of the intact penis? Did they give good or bad advice about this? How about infections, what sorts of treatments did they offer, was circ ever an option in treatment? Please indicate what year and what city and clinic this was at, as well.

Please tell me about urologists, family docs, family PA's, hospital personnel, nurses, etc. We are trying to put together a list that will help parents search for and locate penis-friendly and penis-knowledgeable doctors.

Thanks in advance for your help!
-Lindsay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 02-11-2006, 11:07 AM

I'm not from Colorado, so I'm bumping this up so others can see it.
#3 of 5 Old 02-11-2006, 12:59 PM

I'll be moving to Colorado (Denver) this summer, so I'm interested to hear any names that pop up!

Come visit the NEW QuirkyBaby website -- earn QB Bucks rewards points for purchases, reviews, referrals, and more! Free US shipping on great brands of baby slings and carriers and FREE BabyLegs or babywearing mirror on orders of $100+. Take the QB Quiz for personalized advice!

#4 of 5 Old 02-11-2006, 10:47 PM

I'm in northern CO, too, but only have girls, so I don't have any experience with that one. I did want to suggest, though, that you get in contact with the Mother's Circle (local/Larimer county AP group) b/c I'd imagine that some of our members have intact little boys and could give you input. I'll dig up some contact info if you don't have it.
#5 of 5 Old 02-12-2006, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Ah, this is the info I'm looking for... We don't plan on doing WBVs, but we'd like to have a doctor to go to if we have problems that we know is informed about this. My son is only a little over two weeks old, so I don't have any info to give you, but I could ask my midwives if they have any suggestions for intact-friendly docs. I need to ask them about non-vax friendly docs, anyway. I'm just outside of Denver, btw.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page