I impressed a doctor with my penis today... - Mothering Forums

#1 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Unfortunately this was not from its size but I like to think that it was a reward for all my hard work: he commented approvingly on how successfully I had banished my phimosis!

Allow me to set the scene: my mother booked a doctor's appointment for me to visit him and discuss my forthcoming hydrocele operation and ensure that I was fully satisfied with the arrangements, location and doctor in charge. In the interim time between her booking it and it occuring however the entire Beaugebloggery period elapsed and I made some discoveries I was worried about.

Firstly there were the pearly white papules but I was none to worried about them (neither was the doctor although he did correct my pronounciation from "Pay-Puools" to "PAPuools") but I also observed an elevated purple mark running along the top of my coronal rim in addition to some miniscule white spots on the top of my glans that seemed to be spreading.

I was concerned with these and feared deeply that the former might be some malicious yet unknown condition, or possibly even cancer (just to put things into perspective it is over one hundred times more likely for a man to get cancer of the breast than cancer of the penis but all the same I was not willing to take my chances) which would result in a circumcision. The latter I suspected to be a case of progressive BXO, which could also result in a circumcision.

Before going to the doctor's surgery I bathed (they have a bad enough job as it is without having whiffy genitals smelling of anal migration) and considered my earlier post on this blog, imagining how horrendous life would be if such a large source of pleasure was to end. Yet worse if it was cancer of the glans they might have been forced to remove that entire organ, a consideration which I could barely stand to contemplate. Furthermore considering the effort I had taken in evading all forms of preputal surgery the notion of requiring it amputated completely was made even less appealing by the realisation that all of my work utilising the Beauge Method would have been a mere waste of time and unworth the effort.

So with some tension in the air I strolled into the General Practioners office and asked the receptionist to check me in. She informed me that I was meant to be there an hour earlier and that I had missed my appointment, instructing me to sit down and await her checking of whether the doctor was still present.

This was something of a Twilight Zone moment for me because I had seen the appointment slip with my own eyes and it had clearly been marked 6.30 not 5.30. All the same I took my seat and was highly relieved when Dr. K. himself called me in.

I told him about my personal curing of my phimotic condition (not in any detail, I just informed him that it had happened really) and he cancelled the prepuplastory and then I informed him about my findings. He took me through to the inspection room after picking up a rather unflattering magnifying glass (although I swiftly realised the implication was not that I had a micro-penis that required visual amplification to be found but that he required a closer look to ascertain what certain growths or protusions might be).

I lay down and removed my jeans and retracted myself with reasonable ease, resulting in him remarking words to the effect that it was clear my phimosis was gone and the method had acheived its aim. I felt oddly proud at that point and on the way home I considered having "Approved by the NHS" tatooed along my shaft. So there we have it, doctor's approval of my victory over the phimotic state that had plauged me.

He informed me that the white spots coating the rim were indeed papules which I basically knew anyway but having it confirmed was nice. I pointed out the white spots and they were examined along with the purple protrusion.

He dispelled my concern in a few sentances saying that such irregularities are common and that they were unworthy or deserving of any form of treatment and would cause me no further harm whatsoever. This knowledge brought me a substantial level of relief as did the information provided on the doctor responsible for my hydrocele operation who apparently would do a good job and had been around for quite a while.

He also commented just after I redressed that my hydrocele was fairly substantial, I was uncertain whether to be embarassed or proud.

All in all it was a considerably different affair to the previous visit to the GP's (where I had been told by a surly man that steroid cream treatment did not exist and neither did the prepuplastory which I had been scheduled and that the only cure for phimosis was a circumcision) and filled me with joy and relief. Now all I have is a single operation upon my testicles to rid me of the hydrocele (apparently medically speaking it was a very minor thing requiring only a very light anaesthetic although despite saying this Dr. K. acknowledged that it probably seemed a rather more major affair to me, which was a correct assertation) and then my genitals, the unluckiest pair ever, will provide me no discontent whatsoever.

Joy.

Foreskin: 2 Circumfetishists: 0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 03:21 PM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Wonderful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 born at 31 weeks Oct. 2014
#3 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 03:39 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It's so funny all the dramatic things we make up in our minds about every little blip on our bodies. Thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad you're on the road to completing this odyssey. Baybee
#4 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 04:33 PM

Did you inform your GP of how you cured yourself? I would hope he would have that information and not make that mistake gain!

Perpetually breastfeeding or pregnant ENFP mom to a lot of kids...wife to a midwestern nice guy...living in tropical paradise...pink cats and homebirths rock!

#5 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 05:30 PM

I'm glad all is well!!
#6 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 05:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galatea
Wonderful!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybee
It's so funny all the dramatic things we make up in our minds about every little blip on our bodies. Thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad you're on the road to completing this odyssey. Baybee
The whole circumcision debate thing sort of amplified it really: a glance through Circinfo is enough to give anyone foreskin phobia so I was a little paranoid I suppose.

And odyssesy seems like the right word for it, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatchristy
Did you inform your GP of how you cured yourself? I would hope he would have that information and not make that mistake gain!
I will definetely inform my urologist since he offered me a circumcision first before anything else. The fact that I needed no operation nor medication just masturbation is highly notable and thus I hope that he does not do that in future.

A full in-depth look at my exploits can be found here: http://www.beaugeblog.blogspot.com but there is colourful language and descriptions of a vivid nature in some places so avoid it if that is not to your liking.
#7 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradoalice
I'm glad all is well!!
Me too! I am not normally a hydrochondriac but I was damn worried for a little while. Thanks.
#8 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 06:00 PM

Yeah I'm sorry you went through all that. I've seen those papules on my intact lover. They're normal, though if you don't know what they are, you might think they're warts, or worse.
#9 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 06:12 PM

Very interesting blog posts.
#10 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revamp
...all of my work utilising the Beauge Method would have been a mere waste of time and unworth the effort.
Happy masturbating is always worth the effort.

Seriously, I'm both glad for you, & grateful you chose to share your story here. Your cure could help save so many men & boys from unwanted surgery. Bless your heart (as we say here in the American South).
#11 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTail
Bless your heart (as we say here in the American South).
We say that here up in Michigan too....
#12 of 17 Old 06-27-2006, 10:23 PM

glad things are good...read some of your blog....very interesting...
#13 of 17 Old 06-28-2006, 04:50 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan1097
Yeah I'm sorry you went through all that. I've seen those papules on my intact lover. They're normal, though if you don't know what they are, you might think they're warts, or worse.
I was downright terrified when I first saw them. I was certain it was phimoticly caused cancer but when I checked the internet it turned out about a billion people seemed to be suffering from the same and it was nothing to worry about.

There is about a 50% chance that they came from being intact (circumcised men get them too but not so often) but considering all the pleasure it has brought me I think of it as a fair exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTail
Happy masturbating is always worth the effort.

Seriously, I'm both glad for you, & grateful you chose to share your story here. Your cure could help save so many men & boys from unwanted surgery. Bless your heart (as we say here in the American South).
I really hope so! If you check the comment section apparently I have encouraged a few guys to try the same and a few even report back about progress which sort of gives me a Beaugeblog within a Beaugeblog.

Thanks for your kind words.

As for those of you who said you found my blog "Interesting" well thanks, that was what I intended but I suppose it is a pretty tricky thing to make boring. Personally I think the most fascinating part was something I didn't write: the Wikipedia article on The Holy Prepuce was just downright hilarious but then stunning when you consider it has been an issue over which there has been heated theological debate for a number of centuries.
#14 of 17 Old 06-28-2006, 05:07 AM

I was distracted when I read this thread title ... and took a VERY quick double take when my brain registered someone telling us he impressed a doctor with his massive penis!

I'm glad everything is okay! What a relief.
#15 of 17 Old 06-28-2006, 06:40 AM

That's great!

That's a thread I will never be able to start!

Ilaria mamma to Owen, Caroline & Patrick .... loving life as expats in Asia intactlact.gifnovaxnocirc.gifuc.jpgnamaste.gif
#16 of 17 Old 06-28-2006, 05:45 PM

I really enjoyed reading your post & am happy for your outcome. You had me about the magnifying glass
#17 of 17 Old 06-29-2006, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter

LOL, thanks Ilaria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMarmalade
I was distracted when I read this thread title ... and took a VERY quick double take when my brain registered someone telling us he impressed a doctor with his massive penis!

I'm glad everything is okay! What a relief.
Thanks! And no sadly the size did not stun him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaBL
I really enjoyed reading your post & am happy for your outcome. You had me about the magnifying glass
Thanks!

He also shone a strong light onto it which was pretty weird but understandable I suppose.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page