I was thinking about how a boy could interpret the fact his parents had him circ'd. Am I off base, or is this what he could learn?
* My parents couldn't love me the way I was when I was born, I wasn't good enough
* My parents couldn't accept me as an individual, I have to "look like my dad"
* My parents think they know more than G-d/evolution who gave me my foreskin
* My feelings of pain didn't matter, I don't matter
* My dad's insecurity was more important that any emotions I have
* My mom didn't think I was smart enough to clean myself, she didn't trust me
* My parents couldn't stand up to their friends for my benefit, I'm not very important