where is everyone finding all these intact men? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 89 Old 01-09-2007, 10:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i have had about 30 sexual partners. different backgrounds, different social status, different ages, different parts of the country, different races, all circumcised. they were all american though. but im assuming some of the intact husbands/partners of woman posting here are american too. so what gives? why haven't i had just one intact man experience?
#2 of 89 Old 01-09-2007, 10:46 PM

gotta go for the foreign exchange students and the older men (50+)

Jen read.gif Mama of 2 precious boys blowkiss.gif (9)  flowersforyou.gif (6)  and still in heartbeat.gif with my Matt hat.gif after 12 years together. 

rainbow1284.gif Domestic Violence Children's Advocate and Counselor hug2.gif

homebirth.jpg bf.jpg nocirc.gif ribbonjigsaw.gif 

#3 of 89 Old 01-09-2007, 11:02 PM

I don't know, but everyone that's pro-circ seems to know all of them, and they all have "problems" and "wish they were circed".
#4 of 89 Old 01-09-2007, 11:46 PM

my dh is only intact because according to my MIL, she couldn't find a ride to the doctors to get it done, she still wishes he was circ'd! The other intact man I've dated was from Jamaica.
#5 of 89 Old 01-09-2007, 11:49 PM

Irish guy for me...but BIL's are american and intact. Even in the bad times, there were a few smart parents who didnt do it

Cari-mama to Eriq, Lile, Paikea, Kaidyn, and Mieke is here!! 2/9/10
#6 of 89 Old 01-09-2007, 11:53 PM

My mate is from the U.K., and that is why he is intact....like the phrase says.."Once intact, never going back", lol. Never the less, my son would be, no matter where is father is from, natural as the beautiful day he was born.:
#7 of 89 Old 01-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamohumm6 View Post
I don't know, but everyone that's pro-circ seems to know all of them, and they all have "problems" and "wish they were circed".
and :

I've wondered this, too. I mean, my bro's intact (and single... young college dude in north CA if you're interested, ) but I always liked the nerdy Jewish type, so I got what I asked for I guess! (I knew nothing about circ vs intact or penises of any kind before DH, )
#8 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 12:12 AM

Mine were/are both European.
#9 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 12:32 AM

Wow, I've had less than 10 and 3 were intact! Philadelphia area. 1 local boy, 1 immigrant from Ukraine, 1 whose dad is British.

And they all seemed to be very happy w/ their status. (Dh is circ'd, unfortunately, btw.)
#10 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 12:46 AM

My dh is Korean, and all of my previous intact partners were hispanic. (I grew up in Miami)
#11 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocsNemesis View Post
Even in the bad times, there were a few smart parents who didnt do it
And that's why i love my mama!

I have two younger bros who are 20 and 16 now. They are intact and were bf and birthed in a birth center with a midwife. My mom was pretty crazy back then, at least everyone thought she was. But i'm glad i had that as my experience growing up, it made me who i am!

Mama to 14yo, 9yo, 7yo, and babe born 9/2012
#12 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 01:22 AM

My dad was born in Germany in '45, so he wasn't circ'd. They immigrated to Canada in '51. After marrying, my parents moved to the U.S. When my brother was born, my dad said it wasn't necessary and my mom didn't care either way, so my brother is intact. So it's just normal for our family. My mom was born in Canada, and my brother was born in the U.S. So he's not an immigrant himself (brother) and intact.

My dh's paternal adoptive grandfather is also intact b/c he was born in Spain in the 1920s or 30s.

I thought it was kind of TMI while I was pg, but now I'm glad my mom mentioned my dad and brother were intact. No pressure, no arguments, just "they're not circ'd and it's not necessary."

Julia
dd 9mos
#13 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Banned

DH's mother was fairly into natural parenting so she didn't circ. She stopped vaxing after DH's older sister had a reaction, so DH has never been vaxed either.
#14 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 02:41 AM

My partner is intact. He's Canadian and although he was born in a hospital in '60, he's a Christian Scientist so his parents don't believe in non-emergency medical interventions. All the other men I've had sex with- about 10 total- were cut, including my ex-husband.
#15 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 02:53 AM

Yup, just cross the 49th parallel and you can scoop them up right on the streets They are the ones with a bit of a swagger that really like to charm the women--you can spot them a mile away.
Baybee (in Canada)
#16 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 04:40 AM

Forgive my blunt words if you are sensitive...

Have you seen them all flaccid? Maybe some were not cut, but your didn't know since they look pretty much the same erect? My DH(circd) is the only one of my partners that I have really seen flaccid. I knew my long-term BF in HS was intact b/c he told me. He was REALLY shy about me seeing it when it wasn't "at attention." His parents immigrated here from Europe.

I honestly couldn't say if any of my other partners were definitely cut or not. It wasn't on my radar back then.
#17 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 04:44 AM

My DH is intact, his Dad was and his parents didn't see the point in circing him (they're English btw).
#18 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 06:32 AM

I've never seen a circed penis, though I've only had three partners. I'm in Canada.
#19 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveChild421 View Post
gotta go for the foreign exchange students and the older men (50+)
Actually, as an older woman, I can vouch for the fact that the vast majority of American men between 50 and 60 (I'm 51) are circumcised. You would have to date someone born before World War II to find an intact male, and even then, there's a 30%-40% chance that he'll be circ'ed. RIC started with the Baby Boom generation.

No, I haven't had sex with them all, but all but one of my lovers have been circ'ed.
#20 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 09:10 AM

I was informed by my SIL's that the reason my DH is intact was b/c his father, my FIL, is intact. My FIL was born in the 30's, just before the circ craze got so widespread, and had my DH later in life according to the times. He was born here in '70.

Back then before it got so mainstream I think most people felt that circing was for the Jewish sacrement.

So, finally a case where "looking like dad" actually worked out for the best!
#21 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaS View Post
Forgive my blunt words if you are sensitive...

Have you seen them all flaccid? Maybe some were not cut, but your didn't know since they look pretty much the same erect? My DH(circd) is the only one of my partners that I have really seen flaccid.
I have seen a difference when erect. The big scar on the shaft is a give away for me
#22 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 11:20 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
For me, it's very obvious even when erect if they're cut or not. Cut men have no extra skin, keritinization, and scar tissue. Intact men have lots of extra skin that's obvious when moving the skin back and forth (trying not to be TOO explicit here), you can usually see a fold behind the glans where the inner foreskin ends, the glans is darker and smooth, there's no scar (with the Gomco especially there's a very obvious scar), and they have a frenulum.

FYI, I have never been with an intact man, but now that I'm single, maybe I'll get the chance. I've only met two men (that I know of) that were intact. I'm sure I've met more, but these were the only ones with which the concept was discussed. One is Puerto Rican and the other is Peruvian. Gotta love the Hispanic guys!

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
#23 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 11:46 AM

My dh is French Catholic (from Quebec) and intact, born in the 60's. He had some birthing trauma, so I wonder if perhaps his parents put it off, then decided not to do it, or if it never came up in the first place. His mother has passed away and I don't feel like asking his father, but I will admit to being curious.

Out of all my other lovers (not that many, actually) only one other fellow was intact. I was highly embarrassed when the topic came up one night, and I said, "oh but you're circumcized..." and he said no he wasn't! Yikes, I guess b/c so many guys are circ'd I just made an assumption!

Tricia

SAHM mom of 3 beautiful boys - Aug/02, Jan/05, Mar/07.
#24 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 11:57 AM

my friends import them. one married an indian guy, another an irish guy.
#25 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 12:28 PM

I've never had an intact partner, either.

My dad was intact (he's deceased now). He would be 65 this year. Although he was born in Hawaii, his parents were from Japan.

My boys' grandfather on their dad's side is intact, and so are his brothers. They are only in their 50s, but their parents were immigrants from Eastern Europe. Their great-grandpa told me once that a circed penis "looks like hell."

Unfortunately, since my ex-H was born in the midwestern U.S. in the 1970s, to very mainstream parents, he is cut. He's the only male in his immediate family who's cut, as both our boys are intact.
#26 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 01:29 PM

My one and only intact experience was with someone who came over from China. DH's best friend is from Trinidad and he's intact also. I've never met an intact American.
#27 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 01:43 PM

My partner is intact , born in the mid 70s , and Canadian. He was adopted.... His older brother that is adopted as well, and is older, is circumcised. My partner who was adopted at two weeks old , is not! It was just left that little bit longer, and the angel of a doctor said that it was no longer considered nessisary! Ahead of his time!

:
#28 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 01:46 PM

I've had 2 intact partners. The first on ewas my "first love". We were 14 when we lost our virginity to eachother. His mom was a total hippie...went to Woodstock and all that jazz. She didn't believe in circumcision.
The other partner I had that was intact was Mexican. He was born and raised in America, but his parents were straight from Mexico...barely spoke any english. They don't circ in Mexico.
Now, a couple other of my partners were questionable. I only ever saw them erect....and most of the time (in my experience), an intact erect penis looks circ'd. Otherwise.......al of my other partners, including DH are circ'd.
#29 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 01:52 PM

My dh was lucky enough to be born to hippie parents who were traveling through Europe during the pregnancy. This was in the 60s.

I found out after Ds was born that my maternal grandfather and my uncle (mother's brother), FIL and Dh's grandfather were all intact as well. And that had I been a boy my mother would have left me intact despite that I was born in the 70s in the midwest. Somehow we all got lucky.
#30 of 89 Old 01-10-2007, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyes0506 View Post
I've never met an intact American.
You probably have and just didn't realize it. They are out there.

Aside from the swagger that Baybee mentioned :, I can only think of one other possible outward sign of intactness: Too much cologne.

I don't know if it's that intact guys produce more pheromones and the slightest drop of applied scent takes on a life of it's own or what, but a similar discussion amongst myself and a few of my friends yielded this as a fairly accurate indicator of intactness in American males.

I wasn't entirely sold on the idea, but I had to admit that I could think of a few examples that fit the theory.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page