Harry Potter.... NOT Circed - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 12:43 AM
 
Daisyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Poor Daniel, another very famous victim.

Wonder if he realises that the women over here are looking at him in such a not-very-favourable light?
Daisyuk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-25-2007, 03:18 PM
 
lectrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Formely of Miami Beach now Brazil
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Women are entitled to express thoughts on the male genitalia. Freedom to express our thoughts and be open about them it what makes the boards great. Why should we be ashamed for looking at men's penis? Don't we also check out women's endownments ?
It is part of human nature
So please dont go condemning girls for girl talk
Abrazos
Azucena
lectrice is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 03:35 PM
 
hunnybumm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Goldsboro, NC
Posts: 3,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So is he really circumcised? If so then that is so sad. I was really hoping he was actually intact.
hunnybumm is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 04:39 PM
 
Papai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lectrice View Post
Women are entitled to express thoughts on the male genitalia. Freedom to express our thoughts and be open about them it what makes the boards great. Why should we be ashamed for looking at men's penis? Don't we also check out women's endownments ?
It is part of human nature
So please dont go condemning girls for girl talk
Abrazos
Azucena
Você fala português?
Papai is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 05:26 PM
 
lectrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Formely of Miami Beach now Brazil
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papai View Post
Você fala português?
I do speak it with a strong sutake, we currently live in the state of Sao Paulo in Campinas, but we are gringos from Miami Beach.
Ate logo
Azucena
lectrice is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 06:53 PM
 
Papai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lectrice View Post
I do speak it with a strong sutake, we currently live in the state of Sao Paulo in Campinas, but we are gringos from Miami Beach.
Ate logo
Azucena
LOL! Well I can tell you're not that fluent in Port by the way you spelled "sotaque". (Here's a hint: the Portuguese alphabet does not use "k", "w" or "y" except in words borrowed from other languages ex: Ok)

But that's awesome that you're in Brazil, I hope to visit there soon.
Papai is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 07:59 PM
 
lectrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Formely of Miami Beach now Brazil
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am nicaraguan but in the US for some 20 odd years now living here in Brazil and where are you from Papai ?
lectrice is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 08:01 PM
 
Papai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lectrice View Post
I am nicaraguan but in the US for some 20 odd years now living here in Brazil and where are you from Papai ?
American-born but of Portuguese/African descent.
Papai is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 08:07 PM
 
lectrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Formely of Miami Beach now Brazil
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Interesting that the topic changed from little Daniel's real or photoshopped penis to nationalities and origins. :
lectrice is offline  
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off