Mothering Forum banner

David Beckham (?)

4K views 44 replies 30 participants last post by  hipumpkins 
#1 ·
See less See more
#14 ·
Can you imagine how offended Americans would be if we showed a photo of a famous naked American woman in an area where FGM is the norm and people posted comments about how nasty/cheesy/dirty her normal vagina was? Yet, some Americans are OK with saying the same thing about a normal intact penis.
:

#17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zwillingsmama View Post
Looks like a normal penis to me.
In fact, I've never seen a real live circumcised penis. I saw one on the internet once because I was curious.
It looked so naked! It made me want to put a little coat on it.

Well, I think he's yummy!! But the ignorance of some of the folks was AMAZING!!

#18 ·
Circumcised penises look so naked compared to intact penises
I've only seen adult circumcised penises online, but seeing little boys with a naked glans is so disturbing to me
: I'm so lucky that I don't have to see them very often b/c almost nobody circumcises around here...

love and peace.

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by baybee View Post
It's one of the truly tough parts of being an intactivist that sometimes you have to look at photos of buff British soccer stars as part of your "research".

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by baybee View Post
It's one of the truly tough parts of being an intactivist that sometimes you have to look at photos of buff British soccer stars as part of your "research".

...uh...yeah...I was just doing research on the computer honey...

#24 ·
<<I'm just offended at the fact that so many people have no problem insulting someone else's genitals!>>

Well, I'm sure David has no problem with anything "they" say. I had to do a bit of searching around to see if the "tattoo's are wrong" comments that they made were accurate. From what I could see, this photo must be some years ago because the tattoos are right from his younger years but he's added sleeves and other stuff since.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.