6 moving photo gifs & 3 brief video clips of real penises showing foreskin mobility - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 102 Old 09-14-2007, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

After seeing how an anatomically correct penis works, I'd be absolutely FURIOUS (if i were a "revised" man) to learn that my penis did not function like this. It looks like there would be so much more pleasure with that "little flap of skin".
#92 of 102 Old 01-31-2008, 11:59 PM

bump
#93 of 102 Old 02-01-2008, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
"fully loaded" kinda sounds like a spiffy new car with all the bells and whistles. hehehe.

The only thing I could imagine that would even come close, is if WE had to endure FGM and had no clitoris. Being as how I DO have one the thought of not having one is kind of like "What's the point?" So yeah I get it. I do feel bad for the men.
Well its not exactly the same as removing the clitoris. Biologically when you match up parts, its more like the clitoral hood, which I imagine is still a very sensitive area.

Emotionally, I think the foreskin can be compared to the inner and outer lips. Just like the foreskin, I imagine the removal would leave a woman feeling exposed.

I have seen an intact penis before. But watching that video makes me wish I could have one two. Whats weird with me, is I was not born with a complete foreskin, so I would have had to have some kind of reconstruction to get something like a normal one. I cant even imagine how angry I would be if I was born with a perfect foreskin, but then it was taken away because concerns of my parents that they would no longer even care about after a year or so.
#94 of 102 Old 02-01-2008, 02:03 AM

painfulquestioning...

you are just wonderful...

first, for getting me onboard with this awesome bunch, here at CAC,

and now for an EXCELLENT resource!
#95 of 102 Old 02-01-2008, 02:36 AM

Wow!!!! That was totally amazing. I showed my dh and now he feels cheated (he's circed) and he is glad our ds kept his parts. I had to show my dh that the pigmented skin just below his glans is the actual scar from circ. It's a shame that he (dh) was never even given a choice.....
#96 of 102 Old 02-01-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspective View Post
Well its not exactly the same as removing the clitoris. Biologically when you match up parts, its more like the clitoral hood, which I imagine is still a very sensitive area.
As close to exact analogy as I can get--
I't more like removing the clitoral hood (starting at the "part line" of the pubic hair), the inner lips, and approximately 1" of the interior wall of the vagina. It really IS that much, when you are talking about a "high & tight" or "50-50" 1970s and 80s male circ.

Of course, depending on the amount of skin available and the amount removed, it would vary.

Thanks for this link OP!

---feeling like an emu on acid---
#97 of 102 Old 02-01-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
bassett Wow!!!! That was totally amazing. I showed my dh and now he feels cheated (he's circed) and he is glad our ds kept his parts.
yea, i really don't know how any man can look at this footage of the super pleasurable "gliding mechanism" and NOT feel seriously cheated.

OR for that matter, how any mom who circ'd her child, can look at this video and see how badly she's cheated her son.
#98 of 102 Old 02-04-2008, 04:28 PM - Thread Starter

I am thrilled that this particular intactivist project has helped to fill a deficit in knowledge for those who have been wrongly denied access to their own or their partner's entire penis.

On the site, I added pages for a Comprehensive Link Collection:
www.geocities.com/painfulquestioning/links

Videos(27 of the most useful for intactivism -- if anyone wants to save any of them to their own computer, just ask and I'll email them to you):
www.geocities.com/painfulquestioning/videos

And Personal Stories/Quotes:
www.geocities.com/painfulquestioning/stories
#99 of 102 Old 02-05-2008, 03:11 PM

How excellent that these are here as a resource! I haven't clicked the links (partially because dh is intact so I don't feel the need to), but it's wonderful to read the responses If a picture is worth 1,000 words then how many more words are moving pictures worth Especially in this case!

love and peace.

mama to two girls and due in November!
: Circumcision can never be undone :
#100 of 102 Old 12-01-2008, 06:04 PM

bump
#101 of 102 Old 12-11-2008, 11:48 PM

Bump
#102 of 102 Old 12-13-2008, 02:47 AM

bumpity bump bump bump!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page