This just sickened me - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-30-2003, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey there, i was just browsing google on the word foreskin just for the hell of it, and i found out about this stupid a s s website called smartklamp. their slogan is"The Fine Art Of Male Circumcision". I'm sorry about the language, and everything, i'm just totally pissed. You can make your own opinion on this site. Just *MAKE* sure u go to downloads and download the 6.2mb video. You have to see it.

Now I'm gonna go and kill someone right now

Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2003, 11:34 PM

Wow- That's pretty nasty... http://www.smartklamp.com/medical/circumvent.html
How about this little bit of racist profiteering? the owner and company HQ is located in non-circumcising Netherlands... but the smiling children on the website are all other races other than DUTCH. What's up with that?

Sorry- can't hack the download.

Love Sarah
Old 06-30-2003, 11:40 PM

I came across and posted this same site a while back.I came across it when I was looking for info on muslim/turkish/circumcision.It is a new product being pushed in that country.Trying to make it better than the yank and hack they typically do.Any way it is done it is discusting. It made me sick as well to watch the video.No young boy is smiling when they clamp that thing on and mutilate them.
sara
Old 07-09-2003, 01:35 AM

YUCK! I just get so sad. It is hard for me to really understand the magnitude of the pain these poor babies go through. These people make it sound like there is little pain at all. One part in there said the only pain would be when the clamp is down. UMM! HELLO? That is when the skin is getting chopped, right?

User Tag List