Is Kevin Smith intact? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 07-30-2007, 05:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
He's "Silent Bob", the director of Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, ect. Anyone know? I was watching "An Evening with Kevin Smith 2" and he was describing an incident where he got hurt in a very sensitive place during sex (it's pretty bad ) and he was describing where he got hurt and he said something along the lines of "it happened back here (he was using his pinky finger to demonstrate because he "had to be honest" ), under the head, because ya know, the collar slips back when you're hard".

I'm totally para-phrasing here, but I'm pretty sure he used the word "collar".

I think it would be neat if he was and somehow slipped some intactivism into his movies because he's a guy who tells it exactly like it is.
#2 of 10 Old 07-30-2007, 05:18 PM

I have his book and he mentions the penis incident in there too. I think he is intact. I'll have to dig it out of a box and check to be 100% sure.

heartbeat.gif Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 6, 3, 2) & 3 angel1.gif
#3 of 10 Old 07-30-2007, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

Wow, he's in his thirties and grew up in Jersey. I'm proud of his parents.
#4 of 10 Old 07-30-2007, 06:23 PM

I don't know, but I think he's awesome. Great movies!

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04
#5 of 10 Old 07-30-2007, 07:00 PM

sure sounds that way doesn't it?

senior majikfaerie cult member
#6 of 10 Old 07-30-2007, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
If he's intact (and it sounds like it), it's not only cool that he's intact, but that he has no problem talking about his intact penis to the media.

- Emy . Single mom to DS nut.gif Ezra (15.12.05), angel2.gif Thames (reincarnated 18.04.08) and DD rainbow1284.gif babyf.gif Allora (11.02.11) and dog2.gif Hoppylactivist.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  waterbirth.jpg fambedsingle2.gif bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#7 of 10 Old 07-30-2007, 09:58 PM

I like him a lot and that would be cool if he was as the maker intended and speaks about it openly. And let's be honest - for the minute it takes a kind of alternative cool guy celebrity in this day and age to say 'intact and proud' (oh and comfortable enough with themselves to talk about their privates LOL!)

Lauren let us know what his book says.
#8 of 10 Old 07-30-2007, 10:09 PM

dh & I love his movies (and my sister ran into to him the other week at a record shop in nj and said he was a really nice guy). maybe i can use his proud intactness to aid my plea with dh not to circ any future offspring.
~Angel

Angel (30), dh (31) (kd to H. 4/25/07 & K. 5/23/11), Vladimir 10/17/09 & Nikolai 7/6/11

#9 of 10 Old 07-30-2007, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandgeek View Post
He's "Silent Bob", the director of Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, ect. Anyone know? I was watching "An Evening with Kevin Smith 2" and he was describing an incident where he got hurt in a very sensitive place during sex (it's pretty bad ) and he was describing where he got hurt and he said something along the lines of "it happened back here (he was using his pinky finger to demonstrate because he "had to be honest" ), under the head, because ya know, the collar slips back when you're hard".

I'm totally para-phrasing here, but I'm pretty sure he used the word "collar".

I think it would be neat if he was and somehow slipped some intactivism into his movies because he's a guy who tells it exactly like it is.
Yeah, he says it in the original. Never seen the 2nd one, but maybe he repeats the same story.
#10 of 10 Old 08-01-2007, 04:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopranos View Post
Yeah, he says it in the original. Never seen the 2nd one, but maybe he repeats the same story.
It could have been the first one. We rented both at the same time...I might have gotten them mixed up.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page