Intactivism on Howard Stern this a.m.: warning, graphic (of course, LOL) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 07-29-2003, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There was a daredevil competition on Howard Stern this morning. My husband came home from work excited about having kept our son intact because some intact yahoo entered the contest to win a cash prize and a visit to the Playboy mansion. He proceeded to flap himself back and forth in full nude glory. Dumb, I know. But everyone noticed his untouched penis and commented. This man leapt at the opportunity and interrupted to emphasize how pleased he was to be intact, how great sex was, how useful a foreskin was... Howard Stern cut him off but the representative from the Playboy Mansion remarked loudly how much better, from her experience, a foreskin was!!!
#2 of 9 Old 07-29-2003, 12:07 PM

thats awesome, after he plugged those nasty 'mcgriddles' last week, I am glad to have some redeeming content on there this week! lol

but also like you said, if it gets some 'regular' guys and gals who listen to stern to think twice (as any approval comment from a playboy bunny would do) than yeah!

p.s. I hope the intact guy won the contest, and gets all the rewards owed to him
#3 of 9 Old 07-29-2003, 12:22 PM - Thread Starter

Unfortunately the guy who shot himself in the buttocks with a paint gun won the contest and the naked women who had McGriddles thrown and stuck to her body came in second. But hey, with contestants like that in a wacko contest must have attracted all of Stearn's followers so the audience must have been huge to hear the bunny's stamp of approval. Hopefully, this will give them reason to reconsider the question of routine removal of super-sensate skin.
#4 of 9 Old 07-29-2003, 03:42 PM

Howard Stern is very anti-circ. Here is a link to some quotes from his radio show on the topic,
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/stern.htm
His website's main page also links to the intactivism pages of the sexually mutilated child web site. We need more celebs like him who are not afraid to offend people or to be politically incorrect.

Tara

Tara Momma to Callum and Gavin
#5 of 9 Old 07-29-2003, 05:39 PM - Thread Starter

callumsmom2001: thanks for the link...ROFLMAO...gonna print the pages out so my husband can propagandize to those who may be swayed to hear such unapologetically loud defamation of the practice!
#6 of 9 Old 07-29-2003, 10:47 PM

I love Howards big mouth!

Tara

Tara Momma to Callum and Gavin
#7 of 9 Old 07-29-2003, 11:01 PM

Wow. I had no idea that Stern was so adamant about this. Hmmm.

Sunny (who is impressed)
#8 of 9 Old 07-30-2003, 11:48 AM

I've never been a fan of Howard Stern's but this really impresses me too! Especially as he has such a big audience.

Go Howard!
#9 of 9 Old 08-04-2003, 01:44 AM

odd as it may sound - i credit howard stern for getting me to think about this issue. i listened to him long before had my son, and it really educated me ont he issue. i like to think that i would have done all the research and come to the right conclusion on my own - but who knows?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page