" Help Husband insists on vac's and circ" - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 09-09-2003, 06:45 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
This thread has been removed due to personally pointed posts directed at a member. I will be discussing the issue with the moderators and if posssible will return it for discussion.

I'd like to remind everyone that it is very possible to discuss an issue and even a person's experiences and opinions without attacking the person. Attacks will be removed so for the sake of discussions, your own posting rights, and the integrity of this board please refrain from attacks. Discuss the issue, not the person.

Peace everyone.
~Cynthia

#2 of 8 Old 09-21-2003, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's been over 10 days since the thread was removed, just wondering what the status is of it returning??
#3 of 8 Old 09-21-2003, 06:50 PM
Banned

Just FYI, here's a bit of an update from Rommamomma:

http://mothering.com/discussions/sho...threadid=85656
#4 of 8 Old 09-22-2003, 05:12 AM

Can not this thread be "readjusted" and brought back?

We still have a real Mamma with real issues.
#5 of 8 Old 09-22-2003, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Sorry folks. I'll check with the mods and see what happened here. Editing was requested so that the thread could return but as you know orchestration of multiple post editings can take quite a bit of time so perhaps some folks didn't do their part yet. I'll find out and let you know.

#6 of 8 Old 09-22-2003, 01:36 PM

I am at least part of the problem, if not all of it. My post was outside Mothering.com's guidelines and I have been asked to modify it to make it acceptable and I have not done that yet. Mothering could have banned me for this transgression but they have been very cooperative and I appreciate that.

This is a very emotional issue for me and everytime I have tried to do what is necessary, I have backed away. I have found this very hard to do but I will do what is required and will have it ready within 24 hours. It is not like me to avoid an issue but that is exactly what I have done in this case. I apologize to everyone.

Frank
#7 of 8 Old 09-22-2003, 01:57 PM

Thanks for the update Cynthia.

Frank, no need to apologise. I was also asked to edit and honestly couldn't figure out a way to edit it that would work so I chose to delete. Not saying you should delete. Just saying I can completely sympathize with the situation.
#8 of 8 Old 09-23-2003, 07:48 PM

I edited my post and asked if my new version is acceptable and haven't heard back yet.

-Alice, SAHM to dd (2001) and ds (2004) each of whom was a homebirth.jpg, who each self-weaned at 4.5 years bfolderchild.gif, who both fambedsingle2.gif'd, who were bothcd.gif, and both: novaxnocirc.gif.   Also, gd.gif, and goorganic.jpg!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page