To those women who "can compare": Please do. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 03:03 PM - Thread Starter
 
Lorette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in the garden
Posts: 605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know this isn't scientific-- but in my experience sex is much better with/for an intact man.

-- intact men are more sensitive to the touch
-- they don't need as much pressure/force to feel great (more like how a woman is I would guess)
-- no need for lubricants during sex/masturbation
-- sex with an intact man doesn't hurt the woman or the man
-- takes less time for an intact man to reach climax

Please add your experiences
Lorette is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 04:16 PM
 
katbomumof3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 478
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i agree, i have been with intact and circed men, and the intact was much better for me. I tell my dh very often how glad i am that he has his entire penis. (He's happy as well lol)

Living and learning with my four young ones......
katbomumof3 is offline  
#3 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 04:19 PM
 
00646's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbomumof3 View Post
i agree, i have been with intact and circed men, and the intact was much better for me. I tell my dh very often how glad i am that he has his entire penis. (He's happy as well lol)
BUMP!!!!!
00646 is offline  
#4 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 04:21 PM
 
Gumby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Urdhva Dhanurasana
Posts: 1,745
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbomumof3 View Post
i agree, i have been with intact and circed men, and the intact was much better for me. I tell my dh very often how glad i am that he has his entire penis. (He's happy as well lol)
yep. same here.
Gumby is offline  
#5 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Fi.
 
Fi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nashville TN/Vancouver BC
Posts: 1,278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This thread's been done semi-recently, dig around a bit there were a lot of great answers.

Long distance Mom to boarding school superstars E (9) and Layne (6).
Fi. is offline  
#6 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 04:37 PM
 
perspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorette View Post
I know this isn't scientific-- but in my experience sex is much better with/for an -- intact men are more sensitive to the touch
-- they don't need as much pressure/force to feel great (more like how a woman is I would guess)
-- no need for lubricants during sex/masturbation
-- sex with an intact man doesn't hurt the woman or the man
-- takes less time for an intact man to reach climax

Please add your experiences
I guess I get kind of personally insulted with threads like these. Mostly because the undercurrent of the post is "uncut men will have better sex lives" which I disagree with. (obviously) I am circumcised, but I dont need lube to masturbate, and yes I may not be the fastest at climaxing, but I know my girlfriend would like it if I could last longer.

What I am trying to say is guys are different. Just as women's sensitive areas in their genitals vary by intensity and location, the same is true with men. I dont understand the point in creating a post that says these kinds of things but also puts a disclaimer basically stating that none of this has any basis is fact. It seems like a useless jab at circumcised men and boys.
perspective is offline  
#7 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 05:37 PM
 
Claire and Boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,289
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think it has a lot to do with how tightly men are circed. Some still have some movable skin while others like my DH have none whatsoever. Of course that is going to have a huge effect on sex. There is just NO way that cutting the more sensitive part of the organ is not in any way going to affect them sexually.

It's the same with female circ. There are different degrees of it. Even some women who had a complete clitoris removal report they can still orgasm. All women are different, but you wouldn't say that female circ has no effect on sexual pleasure.
Claire and Boys is offline  
#8 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 06:03 PM
 
thixle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,945
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by perspective View Post
I guess I get kind of personally insulted with threads like these. Mostly because the undercurrent of the post is "uncut men will have better sex lives" which I disagree with.
Please, don't take this personally. The OP was asking questions for people who can compare. I'm assuming you have sexual experience with one penis, your own. I am glad you were left with a well-functioning penis, I am. But I just don't understand how you can still say removing tissue, nerves, blood vessels, mucouse membrane, and a few other things does not effect the mechanical act of sex.
Yes, every single person is going to be different, but it boggles my mind that people don't think the physical removal of a body part is going to effect the sensation.

---feeling like an emu on acid---
thixle is offline  
#9 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 07:43 PM - Thread Starter
 
Lorette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in the garden
Posts: 605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by perspective View Post
I guess I get kind of personally insulted with threads like these. Mostly because the undercurrent of the post is "uncut men will have better sex lives" which I disagree with.
This thread is not meant as a personal insult. It is just asking for the individual experiences of women who can compare natural to cut penises. I have seen many references to circ effecting the sex lives of adult men-- I just think it might be useful to hear real experiences of this.

I think hearing how circ effects the sex lives of individual women might help a woman "on the fence" about circ'ing her son come to a decision.

I also just wanted to know if other women have the same experiences with this that I do.

I certainly did not mean to insult anyone.

Afterall, this forum is the case "against" circumcision.
Lorette is offline  
#10 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 07:46 PM
 
FancyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've never noticed a difference.
FancyD is offline  
#11 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 08:50 PM
 
SMC_to_be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorette View Post
I think hearing how circ effects the sex lives of individual women might help a woman "on the fence" about circ'ing her son come to a decision.
I know of two women who decided not to circ based on this information. I agree that for some people, the sexual effects of circ can be what makes them decide to keep their sons intact.

I just don't understand how someone can say that having the most sensitive part of one's penis removed will not affect sexual sensation--that makes no sense whatsoever!!
SMC_to_be is offline  
#12 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 11:20 PM
 
perspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thixle View Post
Please, don't take this personally. The OP was asking questions for people who can compare. I'm assuming you have sexual experience with one penis, your own. I am glad you were left with a well-functioning penis, I am. But I just don't understand how you can still say removing tissue, nerves, blood vessels, mucouse membrane, and a few other things does not effect the mechanical act of sex.
Yes, every single person is going to be different, but it boggles my mind that people don't think the physical removal of a body part is going to effect the sensation.
I guess a lot of you misunderstood me. I was never claiming that I believe that circumcision has no effect on my sex life. (Even if you believe that circumcision does not have any negative effects on circumcision, its obvious that circumcision alters the kind of sensation a guy would feel)

What I was saying is that I can never really know how much or how little my circumcision effected my sex life. It could have by a lot, or it could have by very little, and either way it obviously effected the way I feel things.

Its true that this kind of discussion can be helpful, but I guess the part that bothers me is that I can never know how much or how little I have been effective, and it feels insulting to say these men have a diminished sexual sensitivity for the the sake of argument.
perspective is offline  
#13 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 11:26 PM
 
suzysprite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Room 101
Posts: 362
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been with both and haven't noticed much of a difference overall. Although my best lovers have been circed, and the most memorably poor lover I've ever had was intact.
suzysprite is offline  
#14 of 48 Old 03-06-2008, 11:32 PM
 
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been with both and sex was really the same. However, I enjoy "playing with" an intact man much more, because he is more responsive and has moving parts.

I'm Kellie :, married to Chris , and mom to one baby girl (7/12/09).
Sk8ermaiden is offline  
#15 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 02:58 AM
 
Raelynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 312
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been with both and the intact men were the only ones I was ever able to climax during sex with (I didn't put 2 and 2 together until after the relationships were over). My DH is circ'ed but started restoring in the fall and it has made a HUGE difference. He is only about 1/4-1/3 of the way there, but I no longer experience pain during/after, no longer need lubricant, and it's so much more fun to play with too.
Raelynn is offline  
#16 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 03:01 AM
 
4chunut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8ermaiden View Post
I've been with both and sex was really the same. However, I enjoy "playing with" an intact man much more, because he is more responsive and has moving parts.
Well said..! Your opinion is the fantasy of every intact man, I think..!
4chunut1 is offline  
#17 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 03:13 AM
 
MilkTrance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: a small, old house
Posts: 5,022
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
For me, I prefer the intact man.

However, it really shouldn't matter what I, or any other woman, thinks. Circ is still wrong.
MilkTrance is offline  
#18 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 03:21 AM
 
Anglyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: state of confusion
Posts: 2,246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by perspective View Post
I guess a lot of you misunderstood me. I was never claiming that I believe that circumcision has no effect on my sex life. (Even if you believe that circumcision does not have any negative effects on circumcision, its obvious that circumcision alters the kind of sensation a guy would feel)

What I was saying is that I can never really know how much or how little my circumcision effected my sex life. It could have by a lot, or it could have by very little, and either way it obviously effected the way I feel things.

Its true that this kind of discussion can be helpful, but I guess the part that bothers me is that I can never know how much or how little I have been effective, and it feels insulting to say these men have a diminished sexual sensitivity for the the sake of argument.

Actually, there is some research backing this up. There have been men who were circed later in life and CAN compare sensation before and after. I wish I can kept track of the website, there is a website that explains how the very movements an intact vs circed man must move to climax and the way the intact man moves is more in sync with how the female climaxes. Being able to compare...I have to say I've found this to be true.

No on is, in anyway, trying to offend you. I dont think the point is to point this out to make circumcised men feel bad. I think the point might be more like, when you have sons of your own, please consider these facts before you circ him just because it was done to you. (and by "you" I dont really mean you specifically, I think all men should be aware of this, I think it would make a diffrence in thier decisions regarding thier sons, jmo.)

It's simply another reason on a long list of reasons not to circ.

~Me, mama to soapbox boy (1991), photo girl (1997), gadget girl (2003), jungle boy (2005), fan boy (2003) and twirly girl (2011). Twenty years of tree hugging, breastfeeding, cosleeping, unschooling, craziness
Anglyn is offline  
#19 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 03:33 AM
Fi.
 
Fi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nashville TN/Vancouver BC
Posts: 1,278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
ostly because the undercurrent of the post is "uncut men will have better sex lives"
No, this thread is about what women think about both and how our sex with them are. While you have experience with one penis, we have to experience many and the OP is really just asking us to compare/contrast.

Long distance Mom to boarding school superstars E (9) and Layne (6).
Fi. is offline  
#20 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 05:27 AM
 
mntnmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,780
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can understand how this conversation would make a circ'd guy feel bad, so let me say : I have had AMAZING lovers who were circ'd, and I am sure there are intact guys who are lousy.
I prefer sex with my husband, he happens to be intact. So there's MY bias.

I think this thread is good though, because a surprising number of parents get their sons circ'd because "women like it better" or "no girl will want to have sex with him" and this definately debunks that myth.

Mom of 4 aspiring midwife "Friend"ly seeker
mntnmom is offline  
#21 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 05:45 AM
 
angelcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Doesn't make a difference.

The best sex I had was with a cut man. He was a little rougher, but I like that. I'm not that convinced it had anything to do with his status. I guess he may have a loose circ-there was lots of loose skin when he wasn't aroused. We never discussed whether he was or not.

I have been with at least one intact man, and that was good too. I can climax with either. Oh, and one intact guy that um had some equipment problems, so I never found out what he was like. It's possible things might have worked if he'd let me use lube, but he refused.

Usually, I didn't even notice whether the guy was cut or not. I just don't care.
angelcat is offline  
#22 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 05:56 AM
 
perspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglyn View Post
Actually, there is some research backing this up. There have been men who were circed later in life and CAN compare sensation before and after. I wish I can kept track of the website, there is a website that explains how the very movements an intact vs circed man must move to climax and the way the intact man moves is more in sync with how the female climaxes. Being able to compare...I have to say I've found this to be true.

No on is, in anyway, trying to offend you. I dont think the point is to point this out to make circumcised men feel bad. I think the point might be more like, when you have sons of your own, please consider these facts before you circ him just because it was done to you. (and by "you" I dont really mean you specifically, I think all men should be aware of this, I think it would make a diffrence in thier decisions regarding thier sons, jmo.)

It's simply another reason on a long list of reasons not to circ.

Of course there is evidence that says circed men dont experience sex in the same way that uncircumcised guys do. But also the effects of circumcision are not one standard effect, because intact penises are not all the same, and neither are all circumcision operations. I also know this from talking to a lot of guys my age on the teen board that I go to. I have heard teens who got circed and only after did they realize what a huge mistake they made. Yet other guys who actually like the different sensation, and dont feel like anything has been reduced.

Also I would never circumcise a future child, but sexual sensitivity is not really my main concern. For me its an obvious choice. Its his body and I dont have the right to alter it. Its an ethical issue. To be honest I am confused by parents who join the intactivist movement after cutting their first son. I just dont understand how parents dont see the ethical side of this from the very start. Why is it parents have to be convinced of negative health effects before they realize that circumcision is wrong?
perspective is offline  
#23 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 09:17 AM
 
Mommiska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by perspective View Post
Also I would never circumcise a future child, but sexual sensitivity is not really my main concern. For me its an obvious choice. Its his body and I dont have the right to alter it. Its an ethical issue. To be honest I am confused by parents who join the intactivist movement after cutting their first son. I just dont understand how parents dont see the ethical side of this from the very start. Why is it parents have to be convinced of negative health effects before they realize that circumcision is wrong?
You are spot on - circumcision is wrong because it's an ethical issue. His body, his choice - I don't have the moral right to alter someone else's body, without their consent, to suit my own preferences.

I think the issue in America is, however, that circumcision is just part of the 'woodwork', so to speak. It's what 'everyone does', so no one thinks about it. We often hear stories of parents who didn't actually realise they had a choice when they allowed a son to be cut.

That's why we have to start with debunking the 'health benefit' myths, as well as talking about how circumcision affects male sensitivity (and how it can also affect a female's experience of sex, depending on how much skin has been taken off her partner).

We have to do something to jar parents into realising - it isn't just a 'flap of skin'. It isn't just 'OK - no big deal - like cutting the umbilical cord.' That when you cut your son, you take away something valuable...

Only then can you get to the point where parents realise, 'It isn't mine to take away, so I'd better leave it alone', you know?

Frustrating, absolutely. It seems so blindly obvious to me, that I can't understand why people don't get it.

I'm upset with my Mom at the moment. She's accepted that circ is unnecessary and it's better not to do it. She was thrilled when my brother and his wife left their son intact (after I'd sent lots of information).

But my other brother and his wife are now pregnant with a boy - I've sent them information, Mom was with them when they received the information, but she refused to say anything one way or the other to them about it, as it 'isn't her place'. Not even a - 'I've learned a lot about circumcision, too, and I think it's better to leave a child alone.')

Acceptance of circumcision is so ingrained in our society - we have a lot of work to do to eradicate those attitudes. So we have to talk about these other issues first.
Mommiska is offline  
#24 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 04:47 PM
 
MilkTrance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: a small, old house
Posts: 5,022
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Also I would never circumcise a future child, but sexual sensitivity is not really my main concern. For me its an obvious choice. Its his body and I dont have the right to alter it. Its an ethical issue. To be honest I am confused by parents who join the intactivist movement after cutting their first son. I just dont understand how parents dont see the ethical side of this from the very start. Why is it parents have to be convinced of negative health effects before they realize that circumcision is wrong?
It makes sense to me, logically. Although it is definitely his body, his choice, there are decisions we make for our children because they cannot, for their best health. If you are sold the story that circumcision is healthier, you believe you're doing what's best for your child, even if it IS his body, his choice. Do you know what I mean?
MilkTrance is offline  
#25 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 04:55 PM
 
Juliacat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Left of center
Posts: 5,274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Unfortunately, for me sex with an intact man was incredibly painful AND he had problems with dysfunction--could only get off from self-stimulation and even that took an hour and a half. Whereas, sex with a circed man is fine. I still wouldn't circ my son, though--I think it's the man who makes the penis and not the other way around.

Mommy to eyesroll.gif (age 7) and mischievous.gif (age 3)

Juliacat is offline  
#26 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 05:17 PM
 
chirp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 1,322
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i've had sex with both and honestly, it is both partners who make great sex together...

with both intact men i was unsure of myself and did not enjoy the sex as much. who knows how i would feel now that i am more "liberated" in the sack (hehe)

what i do know is that my husband is the most fantastic lover i've ever experienced and it has nothing to do with his penis.

it's in his kiss (that's where it is!).

like others, i just believe leaving my son's ding-dong ALONE is a decision not to alter another's body without their consent or for medical purpose...not to ensure that they'll be a better lover.

i hope that when he's ready he'll be a good lover because he is sure of himself and the person he is with. not because his penis is intact.

i get what some folks are saying about having to dispel myths about women not wanting to sleep with intact men b/c they're different.
But even though sex is a "zesty, natural enterprise" (quoted from the Big Lebowski) that sometimes happens between adults who have no more in common than the fact that they are consenting...i would still hope that any women (or men) my son sleeps with would already like/love him enough not to care if he is circumsized or not.

living light husband wife loving life two sons to birth for our light loving earth. :
chirp is offline  
#27 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 05:23 PM
 
veganf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Framingham, MA
Posts: 7,963
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I do prefer intact men. Though my husband's circ'd status certainly didn't stop me from loving him and marrying him. It is not his fault that he was circ'd, so I do not feel talking about this is making fun of him in any way.

IME, intact men:
- do not require lubricants (gosh I hate the NEED for lubricant during the breastfeeding years).
- do not require such excessive stimulation (ramming, super-fast action) to reach climax.
- glide instead of creating friction.
- do not act like a squeegee removing lubricant (natural or artificial).
- are easier to stimulate manually, don't require artificial lubrication to make it more comfortable.
- feel softer inside (me).

On the other hand, an advantage IMO for circ'd men:
- taste better during oral sex without the need to wash beforehand.

milk donation : mother to Ryan (6), AJ (5), Nate (2), Maia (1) all born at home, I have a kid-friendly food & bento blog, : :
veganf is offline  
#28 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Fi.
 
Fi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nashville TN/Vancouver BC
Posts: 1,278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah, I'm the same as veganf. I HATE having to stop in the middle to reapply lube because you know if you don't the incredible soreness and pain is going to start. Especially if you have a *ahem* larger partner.

Long distance Mom to boarding school superstars E (9) and Layne (6).
Fi. is offline  
#29 of 48 Old 03-07-2008, 10:28 PM
 
Lauren82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 1,433
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I prefer intact for reasons already mentioned by other posters.

I've never noticed a difference in taste during oral sex because all of my partners, intact or circ'd had proper hygiene.

Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 7, 3, 2) and expecting #6 June/2014

Lauren82 is offline  
#30 of 48 Old 03-08-2008, 10:25 AM - Thread Starter
 
Lorette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in the garden
Posts: 605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren82 View Post

I've never noticed a difference in taste during oral sex because all of my partners, intact or circ'd had proper hygiene.
:
Lorette is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off