How many of us assume pro-circs make up dirty,gross stories of intact males ? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-11-2008, 09:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A few times I have heard from pro-circs I 'or my friend dated' a guy I peeled his foreskin back & there was a icky white chunks' my ex was sick for 2 wks -no shower -we were together then the day he came better we were intimate and I never 'saw any stuff like that -what was more disgusting to me was when he cleaned out his nose crud in the shower
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 10:26 PM

I don't quite understand your question. :
Old 05-11-2008, 10:29 PM

I think intact being gross stories are pretty much urban myths. Somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody sort of stories.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:
I think intact being gross stories are pretty much urban myths. Somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody sort of stories.
Yep and they all start out like this: My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate ....
Old 05-11-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhispers View Post
Yep and they all start out like this: My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate ....
Well, I would say that ANYBODY- especially we females- who doesn't wash "there" for a bit will get quite a bit of smegma build-up- especially if there is a PH balance issues going on, or some minor trauma to the area. Smegma, afterall, is a protective substance. And yes- my intact BF has a distinct odour, but nothing nasty or gross, and only occassionally have I seen smegma on him- or it could be lint. And while I'm on a roll here... ever smell behind someone's ears that hasn't washed back there in a bit?? My mom used to tell me to wash there because "potatoes would grow"!! Seriously- it can smell BAD. Nobody says "cut off ear-lobes- you don't need to hear THAT well...."
Old 05-11-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan1097 View Post
And while I'm on a roll here... ever smell behind someone's ears that hasn't washed back there in a bit?? My mom used to tell me to wash there because "potatoes would grow"!! Seriously- it can smell BAD. Nobody says "cut off ear-lobes- you don't need to hear THAT well...."
What a great analogy!!!!!!!!!!!! I will use that for sure.

Jenny, mother of two boys; 7-25-06 and 7-27-08. Loving wife to Cole. I love birth! :
Old 05-12-2008, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan1097 View Post
ever smell behind someone's ears that hasn't washed back there in a bit??
what about in the back of the earrings?!?!

Latina Mama of 3 and Wife of a great man since 1997
: : : : : : :
Old 05-12-2008, 02:04 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It's along the same lines as the people who swear they knew a girl who ran naked out of a house screaming after she saw a guy's intact penis.

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
Old 05-12-2008, 03:58 AM

IDK... this probably TMI (too much information), but here goes...

I had the flu and because I take medication for depression, I can't take those 12 antihistamines capsules. So when I get sick, it take longer to get over. OH! I should also say that I'm intact. I'll confess to not being motivated (because of the illness) to take a bath. After almost a week, I can tell you that I did NOT turn into a slimy monster you'd see in some 'B' monster movie come out of a swamp. If anything, I smelled a little... uh, "fishy". That's all. I know everyone's different and some males produce smegma, but I've personally never had it.

So, as unpretty as it sounds, it's realistic. The intact penis is not a ticking time bomb!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 04:31 AM

Well, I regret to say that my one and only experience with an intact male was in my freshman college year, with a boy who seemed to not have very good hygiene. *TMI WARNING* His penis smelled, tasted, etc. as bad as all the pro-circs said it would. And, since this happened before my pregnancy, that memory was a source of stress when I made the decision not to circumcise my son. In the end, common sense won over, and I just hoped and prayed that the one intact guy I'd known was simply dirty, and that I hadn't just condemned my son to having a penis that was as offensive to the senses as that guy's was.

To be clear, I it's not that I avoided intact penises after that... that's not the reason why it was my one and only experience. I simply don't get out much, and let's face it, most grown men in America are cut, so I just haven't come across any intact penises since then.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:22 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I wholeheartedly believe that most of the stories about someone's best friend's cousin's neighbor are made up.

All of the intact males I have known personally have been no dirtier than the circ'd males. All it takes is a daily shower. The myths surrounding intact penises make me so angry.

Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 7, 3, 2) and expecting #6 June/2014

Old 05-12-2008, 04:34 PM

I don't know if people deliberately make up stories or just recite what they remember being told at one time or another. Speaking of ears, my boys' feet really stink...and my 4 year old wakes up with serious morning breath some days...

Laura...part-time OB nurse, and full-time mom to two sweet boysnocirc.gifintactlact.gif
Old 05-12-2008, 04:44 PM

I bet in the US we could honestly come up with many more smelly circed penis stories (or how about smelly balls ). Anyone's genitals will start to smell not so pleasant if they aren't washed for awhile and add getting sweaty to that and you got some funk.

To answer the question I think they are all talking about that same one intact guy that had ever myth about the normal penis happen to his.

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
Old 05-12-2008, 05:34 PM

My intact DH has been in the Army for nearly 20 yrs. This means time "in the field" without showers etc. He usually takes a shower first, but yes, we have "been intimate" and well, he smells sweaty. The worst thing I have seen under his foreskin is lint. I also have 2 intact sons, and I'm not even sure what smegma looks like.
As for the stories, I doubt most people make them up. But they do exagerate the closeness of it, it's "my friend" instead of "the friend of the cousin of this guy I met once". Why people are willing to except these stories over common sense and science is beyond me.

Mom of 4 aspiring midwife "Friend"ly seeker
Old 05-12-2008, 05:59 PM

I heard a woman say that she wouldn't know what to do with a man who wasn't circed. As if you have to put it somewhere when you have sex.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:27 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntnmom View Post
My intact DH has been in the Army for nearly 20 yrs. This means time "in the field" without showers etc. He usually takes a shower first, but yes, we have "been intimate" and well, he smells sweaty. The worst thing I have seen under his foreskin is lint. I also have 2 intact sons, and I'm not even sure what smegma looks like.
As for the stories, I doubt most people make them up. But they do exagerate the closeness of it, it's "my friend" instead of "the friend of the cousin of this guy I met once". Why people are willing to except these stories over common sense and science is beyond me.
I wonder the same thing. I've personally never heard a single story of any relatives/friends/etc who needed circumcision, yet somehow every procirc person I know has known several of these poor smelly intact men personally.

Reneé, 34 year old mom to Antonin 8/04 and Arianna 9/06  (6 weeks) 5/08. Married to Matt since 6/03 .  
Old 05-12-2008, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinalonestar View Post
I heard a woman say that she wouldn't know what to do with a man who wasn't circed. As if you have to put it somewhere when you have sex.
I don't know what I'd do with a man who *was* circumcised. I mean... how on earth does foreplay work without any naturally lubricated moving bits to "play" with?

love and peace.

mama to two girls and due in November!
: Circumcision can never be undone :
Old 05-12-2008, 07:36 PM

Quote:
There was a woman who used to post quite a bit on another site who claimed her dh used to be intact and when they had sex his foreskin bunched up like a sock at the base of his penis. My dh is intact and his looks nothing like that, so I can't help but think she was making it up.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:37 PM

Okay, I think it's like this-- If you wash up before sexual foreplay, the taste and/or scent of your genitals is just your natural taste and scent. Now my TMI time: I'm a gay male. I don't know what a vagina tastes and smells like. But if I wash up before oral and my partner tells me there's a distinct taste and scent, well, then why should I take offense to that if that's my genitals natural taste and scent, right? I guess to further complicate things: I'm intact and my partner's circumcised. We have only been with each other. So I can't say I know what's "normal" about an intact or circ'd penis, because I've only experienced the one way (giving oral) and likewise for him. IDK... I feel kind of self-conscience saying all this in a random way, like an electronic sandbox (or dry erase whiteboard lol), but I want to explain how I feel and I don't know if it's coming out correctly.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Don't you know you have to hold the foreskin back when you do EVERYthing?!?! /sarcasm Well, actually, after having an intact BF for 2 1/2 years, I've told him I wouldn't know what to do with a CIRC'D guy now! And I was married to one for 8 years and lived with him for 2 prior, and other partners, etc!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmpetplaya View Post
I don't know what I'd do with a man who *was* circumcised. I mean... how on earth does foreplay work without any naturally lubricated moving bits to "play" with?

love and peace.
As my dad used to say (for everything), "Very carefully..."
Old 05-14-2008, 03:11 PM

Even if they arnt made up, it doesnt matter. Circ'd guys who dont wash get nasty down there too, as do women. My Dh (who is circ'd) says that if he doesnt wash down there every other day, it starts smelling funky and he gets smegma build up in whats left of his foreskin (and there isnt a lot, just a few little folds).

I've said it before and I'll say it again-I'd rather have visual evidence that a dude hasnt washed down there then finding out after we've done stuff that he hasnt showered in a week. Eww? At least if you see chunky stuff you can be like dude, go wash up real quick, then we can continue

Cari-mama to Eriq, Lile, Paikea, Kaidyn, and Mieke is here!! 2/9/10
Old 05-15-2008, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaLauraRN View Post
I don't know if people deliberately make up stories or just recite what they remember being told at one time or another. Speaking of ears, my boys' feet really stink...and my 4 year old wakes up with serious morning breath some days...

This reminds me of ex-DW. She couldn't smell her feet but they were overpowering to me. I could smell them all the way across a big room! I got her to soak them in a chlorine bleach and water solution for a couple of nights and got her new shoes while her old ones decontaminated for a couple of weeks and the stinky was all gone permanently.

Anyway, on to the OT . . . I've heard these stories and I've become convinced that most of them are made up. I tried to track some of them down once. I was almost always told "I can't/don't know how to get in touch with him any more." (you don't know how to get in touch with your brother/father?) or "He doesn't want to talk about it." or some other obvious excuse.

I distinctly remember a woman who went on and on about how nasty and smelly foreskins are. She said she circumcised her son to look like daddy. One day, she started asking curious questions and then just disappeared for a week or so. When she came back, she said "My face is beet red! I have found out that my husband is not circumcised!" Even her husband thought he was circumcised. They even checked with the MIL who assured them that he wasn't.

I have also come across men on the internet claiming to be intact but having no idea what a natural penis is all about. For instance, one said he had to clean his with a Q-Tip. How the heck is he going to do that? That's absurd! The tales they tell are just absurd and I call them on them every time. They can't figure out how I know they're lying. It's because I know what a foreskin is all about stupid! Obviously, you don't!

Frank

User Tag List