His penis is SO beautiful.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 61 Old 06-29-2008, 10:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
.....These are the words of my Circ'ed Dh who wanted to Circ ds, but I fought till I was about to go to a divorce attorney. Anyway the point is you can change your DP's minds and now that he sees his sons beautiful intact penis it pains to even think he was going to mutilate it. He also said he hopes we have another boy so there will be another intact male around.
Finally I made Dh an Intactavist.!!!!

:CLC,Doula :Mama to 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 61 Old 06-29-2008, 11:38 PM

That's awesome... thanks for sharing.

Jessica

Jessica..lady.gifintactlact.gif Falling in love all over again..... 
Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
#3 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 12:21 AM

That is so great to hear!

Stephanie ~ Mama to Avery (7/07) & Iona (3/10)
#4 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 12:55 AM

That's so great!

your hubby for us!
#5 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 01:04 AM

awesome

Interesting thread title, by the way.

I'm a modifiedartist.gif DH is a reading.gif we have 2 angel.gifs, and DS is a rainbow1284.gif baby.gif
#6 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 01:30 AM

yeah, the title was a little shocking.
#7 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 03:01 AM

I admit. I clicked because of the title. That's great though! Should we have a boy it's good to know there is hope of changing dh's mind about this subject.

Melanie
#8 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 08:28 AM

I'm so glad he changed his mind, and even more happy that you stood firm and refused to have him circ'd no matter what.

milk donation : mother to Ryan (6), AJ (5), Nate (2), Maia (1) all born at home, I have a kid-friendly food & bento blog, : :
#9 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganf View Post
I'm so glad he changed his mind, and even more happy that you stood firm and refused to have him circ'd no matter what.
:

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
#10 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Banned

My dh who is cut and originally from Israel (where everyone is cut and brainwashed that intact penis is gross and dirty) also thinks that Jonah's penis is beautifull
#11 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipmummy View Post
.....These are the words of my Circ'ed Dh who wanted to Circ ds, but I fought till I was about to go to a divorce attorney. Anyway the point is you can change your DP's minds and now that he sees his sons beautiful intact penis it pains to even think he was going to mutilate it. He also said he hopes we have another boy so there will be another intact male around.
Finally I made Dh an Intactavist.!!!!
what an awesome mama you are to protect your baby like that!!!!

please don't be mad at me if you want a girl, but I do wish you guys another beautiful perfect intact boy! I think that having intact son(s) is very healing for your husband. there can never be too many intact males, right?!
#12 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 10:58 AM

Only on MDC could you post that title about your baby and others not think you were crazy. I am glad we have another intactivist on our side. I think the ones who were so certain and then changed their minds, like your Dh, turn into the best advocates.

Lydia
#13 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Fi.

I'm not sure how I feel about the thread title at all :\

Long distance Mom to boarding school superstars E (9) and Layne (6).
#14 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 11:46 AM

WTG mama you made me tear up so happy to hear you got your dh on board too
#15 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 11:49 AM

I admit the title was a shocking for me (as I already said) but now thinking about it, I know what he means. Like sometimes I think of a intact penis (not in a sexual way at all) and imagine what it would be like if my penis was like that, and this comforting/calming feeling sets over me.

I grew up always wondering why I had a scar, and what was changed. The calming feeling can best be described in words as "thats how its suppose to be"

Sadly I dont think most people who are intact, never fully understand the gift they were given.

I think this was a click moment where you husband finally understands what "intact" really means. Not the idea of having a foreskin, but what it really means to be "whole".
#16 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi. View Post
when there are no dark thoughts in someone's head, what exactly to feel uncomfortable about here?!
#17 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Banned

guys, Americans are so worked up (I'd even say obsessed) about the whole pedophile thing...it's not even funny...
I think it has a lot to do with the country being so religious and conservative…
kind of sad.

one can't even say such a wonderful thing without being made feel like a pervert
#18 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 01:00 PM

I like the title because I agree-my sons intact penis is beautiful! No really, I mean hes 8 now so I dont even look at it anymore but I remember thinking when I'd change his diapers how much better it looked to me-just whole, not scarred, just the way it was meant to be. So I can understand where she is coming from!!!

Congratz on your dh!! I think its wonderful! I wonder how many other men are very pro circ and then after being around an intact penis for awhile, start to see it differently.

Cari-mama to Eriq, Lile, Paikea, Kaidyn, and Mieke is here!! 2/9/10
#19 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulia_R View Post
guys, Americans are so worked up (I'd even say obsessed) about the whole pedophile thing...it's not even funny...
I think it has a lot to do with the country being so religious and conservative…
kind of sad.

one can't even say such a wonderful thing without being made feel like a pervert
Yeah it really sucks, especially if your a guy. My friends Dad thinks babies are cute and makes faces at little kids sometimes and they laugh, but parents look at him like he is some kind of creep.

Or I had a photography assignment for my class and I asked my female friend to take a few shots for me in the park because I was worried someone would think I was a creep because I was a guy in a park taking pictures of children.
#20 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 01:25 PM

How wonderful! Great title!

My partner wants to circ our sons, even though he knows that I am dead set against circing. I've printed off about oh, 400 pages of information, literature, stories, and pictures, and I have books, and I told him, when it comes time to have children, I'll leave him with my anti-circ info. for a day when he promises to read through everything, and then when I come back, I know he'll become an Intactavist!
#21 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspective View Post
Or I had a photography assignment for my class and I asked my female friend to take a few shots for me in the park because I was worried someone would think I was a creep because I was a guy in a park taking pictures of children.
Uh. If there was a guy taking pics of my kids in the park I would think he was creepy and act accordingly.

That's good that your dh is onboard with your decsision now OP! Although I do think it's a little funny to use the word 'beautiful' to decribe a little baby's penis. Not the word that jumps to mind for me
#22 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamajama View Post
Uh. If there was a guy taking pics of my kids in the park I would think he was creepy and act accordingly.
Would you have the same reaction if it was a teen-girl, or a woman, then if it were a teen-boy or a man?
#23 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Would you have the same reaction if it was a teen-girl, or a woman, then if it were a teen-boy or a man?
no not really although I would walk up to her and talk to her about it.
#24 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
It really annoys me when people like to pretend statistics don't count. Like the fact that the majority of sexual predators in this country are male.
#25 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 03:12 PM

Great title....totally agree. Leaving DS alone was one of the best parenting decisions we have ever made. He is beautiful, whole and pure. And I clicked on this thread because I *knew* what the OP meant. It never occured to me to think anything else

You know, I am as concerned about pedophiles as any other parent but OMG, a parent should be able to gush about how beautiful, natural and perfect their child is without it raising an eyebrow.

Congrats on the beautiful baby and for being such an advocate. Thanks for sharing.
#26 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 03:58 PM

That is wonderful!! I have already told my DH that if we have a boy thta there is no way he'd be circ'd. I think he secretly thought he could change my mind until we talked more about it one night & I used the fingernail comparison & he kinda sat up straighter & said "hmmmm' Like it turned something on in his head.. maybe I won't have to fight hard.

Miranda~SAHM to Rhiannon(10), Arielle(8), & Harrison(3).

Married to my best  friend & expecting baby #4 in June 2013!

homeschool.gif,lactivist.gif,selectivevax.gif,intactivist.gif,homebirth.jpg,pos.gif,familybed1.gif,cd.gif

#27 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 04:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I admit the title was a shocking for me (as I already said) but now thinking about it, I know what he means. Like sometimes I think of a intact penis (not in a sexual way at all) and imagine what it would be like if my penis was like that, and this comforting/calming feeling sets over me.

I grew up always wondering why I had a scar, and what was changed. The calming feeling can best be described in words as "thats how its suppose to be"

Sadly I dont think most people who are intact, never fully understand the gift they were given.

I think this was a click moment where you husband finally understands what "intact" really means. Not the idea of having a foreskin, but what it really means to be "whole".
That was such a beautiful way of looking at it.

:CLC,Doula :Mama to 2
#28 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 04:41 PM

Sadly my own dh was called out for taking pics-and I was with him, as were his 3 kids! Ridiculous, I'm sorry, but it is. We just encourage pedophiles by being so puritan, ugh.

Cari-mama to Eriq, Lile, Paikea, Kaidyn, and Mieke is here!! 2/9/10
#29 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi. View Post
I was a little put off...but I think all my children, and all their perfect parts are beautiful. So yes, I suppose I think my sons' whole penises (penii?) are beautiful too. Though I don't generally mention it to my friends!!

Mom of 4 aspiring midwife "Friend"ly seeker
#30 of 61 Old 06-30-2008, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Personally, I totally would.
If anyone I didn't know was taking pictures of my son I would be automatically be very angry and assume the worst.
I can't think of a single good reason anyone would have for taking pictures of kids they don't know without permission.
Case in point, M, J and I were at the fish store and J made friends with the cutest little girl. They really hit it off, J followed her everywhere and they ended up sitting next to eachother on a display. I made sure to get her mother's permission before taking a pic of them together. I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable, but it was too cute to not catch on film.
It's sad but that is the reality of the world we live in today.

I think it is a strange title to a post and a strange thought to have but I have thought the same thing about my son many, many times.

After being exposed to circumcised penises, especially newly circumcised penises - an intact penis is a beautiful, perfect thing.

<3 Dena

Wife to M 4.04 and Mama to hopmad.gifJ the activist 5.06, superhero.gifSammy Tsunami 12.09, and stork-girl.gif  coming soon!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page