I swear, he's gonna pull it OFF! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 11-02-2003, 06:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tell me again how little boys don't hurt themselves yanking their willies down to their knees and up to their armpits! Bede shoots those little hands down when I change his dipe, I tell you it's like the Matrix, he has about 27 hands all of a sudden, and he grabs and pulls and yanks that foreskin HARD

I really don't have to be worried about this? You promise me? He won't hurt himself? Not that I can stop him, he is a WILD MAN now that he's found his calling... :LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 11-02-2003, 11:09 AM

... well, he might go blind... but he won't hurt his foreskin...

just kidding!

Actually the way that young boys pull OUT on their foreskin is a really nifty way for them to gradually release any remaining adhesions without tearing them... when they pull out they are pulling mainly on the outer skin and the inner skin is getting a more gentle pull. the glans and inner foreskin surfaces stay parallel but get excercised a little...But when peoplpe do that nasty premature retraction- of course they are focusig all the pull just to the inner layer and they are tearing it directly away from the surface of the glans- if there happens to be an adhesion in there- RIP! So although it might not look really gentle- mechanicly- when you let a boy do it himself- what comes naturally (pulling outward) is really best for him.

Love Sarah
#3 of 12 Old 11-02-2003, 04:35 PM

#4 of 12 Old 11-02-2003, 04:47 PM

The proper sound the foreskin makes when tugging on it is *WONK, WONK* :LOL (like the beep, beep, honk, honk of your nose...)

~diana

~diana google me: hahamommy. Unschooling Supermama to Hayden :Super Cool Girlfriend to Scotty . Former wife to Mitch & former mama to Hannahbear
#5 of 12 Old 11-02-2003, 10:20 PM

What do you mean "pull out"?

My grandson shoved it into himself as though he was going to make it disappear. And then he would twist it and wind it up ready to release with a spin to make me dizzy. After a while I would see him stretch it up to his belly button and hold it there forever.

He was never without his "best friend" and we let him run in the nude all day long. Did he ever have fun!

I know for sure now that that's why he NEVER had a problem with it.

You should see the little boys in Germany at the public swimming pool. They all run naked and they all keep one hand on their penis constanly. Nobody considers it unnatural.

That's the way Mother Nature herself designed it and our boys are just following their instincts.

Let him do what comes naturally!

#6 of 12 Old 11-03-2003, 05:00 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I worried about this too but I figure if it hurts him he wouldnt do it. He pulls out and twists mostly. He runs around the house yanking on his poor member. LOL He was in a long shirt the other day and was extremely annoyed that he couldnt walk and reach under the long shirt to get at it! LOL

Desiree

#7 of 12 Old 11-03-2003, 03:46 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the reassurance guys! He's so obsessed I have to hold his arms down for a few seconds when I put his diaper on.

My girls were never quite this interested : Ah, the wonderful world of parenting a son :LOL
#8 of 12 Old 11-03-2003, 10:31 PM

LOL

I'm sure he will eventually quit. My oldest did and now my 2 yo does it. They can pull on that thing.
#9 of 12 Old 11-05-2003, 10:22 PM

Its nothing to worry about.Besides,its easier to win the Daytona 500 with an old VW Beetle than to get a boy to stop doing that.
#10 of 12 Old 11-05-2003, 10:35 PM

Thomas,

Its easier to win the Daytona 500 with an old VW Beetle than to get a boy to stop ....

That is too funny!

Hope you don't mind if I use it sometimes?
#11 of 12 Old 11-06-2003, 04:22 PM

Hello Gitti,I,m glad you thought the phrase was funny.I might one day write my own book of phrases but feel free to use the above phrase.I like to amuse people whenever I can.
#12 of 12 Old 11-13-2003, 05:08 PM

Kaeleb usually doesn't pull on his penis, but those testicles really get a workout...even my pediatrition was impressed

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page