Mothering Forum banner

Penn (Penn and Teller) We're STILL RIGHT about circumcision

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Frootloop 
#1 ·
#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellp View Post
Huh... I can't seem to get it. All I get is the Cackle home page. I tried googling it and while I get the links, it tells me the video isn't available in Canada. Booo....
Sometimes the copyright holders restrict the geographic region videos can be seen in. I've seen this happen before and for this video I've spoken to a few others in Canada who also couldn't see it. If I find a non restricted version I'll post it.

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellp View Post
Huh... I can't seem to get it. All I get is the Cackle home page. I tried googling it and while I get the links, it tells me the video isn't available in Canada. Booo....
I'm in Canada too, in order to see the videos in the states download the hotspot shield, it will give you a temporary us id. ou can turn it on and off. It works for all the american stuff I have used so far.

ok scratch that idea....it doesn't work even with the us ip...hmmmm I'll see if my techy dh can get it for me.... I am sure he knows a way...

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkinheadmommy View Post
It almost sounds like he wants to do another BS episode about it. Maybe he'll do one on why the African studies are BS.
THAT would be awesome. Oh, I soooo wish they would
:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.