Crying when peeing. Help? Xposted in Intact Care - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-29-2014, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Crying when peeing. Help? Xposted in Intact Care

Can anyone help? Here's the link to the thread: http://www.mothering.com/forum/17426...l#post17740578

My sister's intact son (just over a year old) is crying when he's peeing and has a bit of red swelling at tip. The opening is very red and has a white ring. I should add he seems to be refusing water though he'll nurse, and he spit up a few times, which is unusual though it was definitely spit-up. She says "Please help! Even hubby is saying we should retract and clean. I feel so alone and unprotected!"

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#2 of 2 Old 06-30-2014, 11:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle View Post
Can anyone help? Here's the link to the thread: http://www.mothering.com/forum/17426...l#post17740578

My sister's intact son (just over a year old) is crying when he's peeing and has a bit of red swelling at tip. The opening is very red and has a white ring. I should add he seems to be refusing water though he'll nurse, and he spit up a few times, which is unusual though it was definitely spit-up. She says "Please help! Even hubby is saying we should retract and clean. I feel so alone and unprotected!"
I just posted on the other tread. This happened to my son as well, at about the same age. His doctor said it was a yeast infection, and treated it as such (with a cream). Go to his doctor and get treatment if it is a yeast infection. Don't retract! He must be in pain, please get him fixed up as quickly as possible.

Tags
tear78

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page