Have you been with an intact man - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
View Poll Results: Have you been with an intact male?
Yes - and I prefer it 60 50.00%
Yes - but it was gross 8 6.67%
No - and I prefer it that way 8 6.67%
No - but I want to 44 36.67%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 04:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
where is everyone finding all these intact men??
Most of them are not in the U.S. We all can help to change that though .
#62 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klothos
what an interesting thread.

i never have been, but i would, but i'm committed. i should say: i am totally committed to my partner, but if i wasn't with him, i'd be totally open to having a relationship w/ an intact man. (someone else here said this more eloquently than me!)
Mine was born in California
#63 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 10:50 AM

mine is from Chile. pretty much all men that are not american will be intact. my whole family is intact
#64 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klothos
...where is everyone finding all these intact men?? ...
Scotland
Belgium
France
Argentina
Germany
Iceland
#65 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 04:26 PM

And then there is Gore Vidal's absurdist fantasy Myra Breckenridge with its ode to the foreskin filling several paragraphs in the middle of the book.
#66 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 05:10 PM

I'm another one of the "would love to experience sex with an intact man (in the context of a good relationship) if something happens to dh some day."

I had an encounter with an intact man, once...but we used a condom. Which levels the playing field, I would think - and not in a good way.

Oh well, I guess I didn't sow my oats broadly enough.

Come visit the NEW QuirkyBaby website -- earn QB Bucks rewards points for purchases, reviews, referrals, and more! Free US shipping on great brands of baby slings and carriers and FREE BabyLegs or babywearing mirror on orders of $100+. Take the QB Quiz for personalized advice!

#67 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Jamaica!
Then my DH, I found in Miami, but he's from Panama.
#68 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 06:06 PM

I went out w/ an intact guy for 3 years. His family came here from Bulgaria. He was so funny. He felt the need to tell me he wasn't circumcised before it was an issue. I never would have known differently at that time. He also informed me that uncirc'd(intact wasn't used then) men are better lovers b/c it feels better. He was a virgin at the time, so looking back it was funny. It took me 10 yrs to figure out what he meant. (He actually has 2 small sons now...I hope he spared them.)

I would love it if DH was intact, not in a "he would be better" kind of way. I just hate that someone cut a piece of his normal body off for stupid reasons.
#69 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 06:20 PM

Seven kids -- I'm from Panama. Lived in Altos Del Gulf, ask your dh if he know the area. PM me
#70 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 07:24 PM

I have been with four guys.

DH is American and circ'ed.

Other guy # 1 was American and I don't remember. It was one night.

Other guy # 2 was German. He was intact. I remember hurting him orally, because I was used to going down on DH, who likes it rough. (ummm...that sounds weird. I'll be frank. It was a foursome.)

Other guy # 3 was Argentine. He was intact. Same story as the German man.

I didn't put the sensitive guy thing together with the intactness until I learned about circ later. Silly me. Sheesh. Now it seems so obvious.

Sex with DH is fantastic. Sex with the other guys was great, but they were 'other guys' so it wasn't the same. Out of relationship context, I can't really compare.

For their sake, I certainly would prefer intact. There is nothing possibly gross about being left as God or the creator or nature made you. Good grief, look at all the folds and such that women have. How can we worry about one ringed fold on a man???

Baffling.

SAHPilot Mama to a 5yoson, a 17 mo old daughter, and wife to .
Worried about your baby's head shape? PM me for craniosynostosis info!
#71 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past_VNE
Other guy # 2 was German. He was intact. I remember hurting him orally, because I was used to going down on DH, who likes it rough. (ummm...that sounds weird. I'll be frank. It was a foursome.)

No, no, no! I'll be Frank and you be Jaclyn. I promise, it'll work out better that way :LOL

After restoration, I had to retrain GF because she was just too rough on it. That extra sensitivity is real. She would have me climbing the wall and it wasn't pleasant. It was almost like she was going after it with sandpaper. Now I know what women mean when they say "Easy! Easy!"

Frank
#72 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 09:05 PM

I've been with several intact men right here in the USA that were born here & their families had been here for several generations.
Many of these families kept the no-circ thing from the "old country"
that introduced me to the "no-circ" thing as a young woman.

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
#73 of 78 Old 10-04-2004, 09:32 PM

DH is intact and he's the only man I've been completely intimate with. I've seen & touched circed men in the past (pre-DH), but I love my DH just the way he is.

I too find that seeing a circed boy makes me want to ask what's wrong with him - it just looks so wrong.
#74 of 78 Old 10-05-2004, 12:09 AM

Wow, this thread is so interesting to me because I'm very sheltered! :LOL DH is intact and he's the only man I've ever been with, so I have no comparison. It never occurred to me that the *woman's* sexual experience might be different with intact vs. circ'ed. Interesting. I know for a fact that dh would be missing out on some pleasure if he were circ'ed since retracting is one of his favorite moments of intimacy. (Trying to keep this R rated instead of X! )

OK, now I have a dumb question that I've always wondered about, but was afraid to ask. :LOL The head of an intact penis is very soft and velvety. It seems to me that the head of a circ'ed penis would be more, uhhh, rough? Due to the fact that it is exposed all the time and subject to friction with clothing, etc. Is this the case? TIA

Third thing: one or two PP refered to circ as something a man's "mother did to him". I would submit that in the USA, *many* women leave the decision about circ up to the father. Plenty of others might prefer to leave their sons intact, but are overruled by their husbands, who cite their maleness as the reason they should have the final say. One can certainly argue that a mother should protect her son, but that's *equally* a father's responsibility. In fact, if men are going to assert that they should have more say in the circ decision, then they also get more responsibility/blame. I don't think the poster who used that phrase meant anything malicious by it, but it plays into a "blame the mother" stereotype that is hurtful to mothers.

Stephanie mom to Brianna (6/00) , Alexander (6/02) , and Ethan (9/07) .
#75 of 78 Old 10-05-2004, 12:13 AM

Well... as with everything in this world we all have different opinions... I did circ my son partly to due my husband's wishes and what I also witnessed when I was a CNA in a nursing home in college. Unfortunately some of the men who were incontinent (sp?..sleepy here) were very uncomfortable and in lots of pain every 'change' of undergarment. In sharing this tale with my sister, she did NOT circ her son and is happy with her decision.

Pros and cons can and do go on and on.... just like my friend does not get 'natural' childbirth, she says take whatever comes... including the big C...do not want that again..... wish me luck 'due date' in a 4 days... hypnobirthing YEAH!!!
#76 of 78 Old 10-05-2004, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckduprey
...and what I also witnessed when I was a CNA in a nursing home in college. Unfortunately some of the men who were incontinent (sp?..sleepy here) were very uncomfortable and in lots of pain every 'change' of undergarment. In sharing this tale with my sister, she did NOT circ her son and is happy with her decision. ...
I hear the women can have problems with incontinence, infections and rawness too. Just curious, is there anything I could do now, as a mother, to prevent my daughter ever having that problem? I mean on the really small chance she ends up in a resthome..
#77 of 78 Old 10-05-2004, 02:47 AM

Quote:
OK, now I have a dumb question that I've always wondered about, but was afraid to ask. The head of an intact penis is very soft and velvety. It seems to me that the head of a circ'ed penis would be more, uhhh, rough? Due to the fact that it is exposed all the time and subject to friction with clothing, etc. Is this the case? TIA
You're right, the glans is normally supposed to be protected by the mucousal skin of the inner foreskin. Circumcision, destroying this, leaves the glans exposed to an outside environment. This causes the glans to keratinize( drying out and developing extra skin layers.)

This leaves the circumcised penis a dry and cracked appearance as opposed to the natural and moist intact penis.
#78 of 78 Old 10-05-2004, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Well... as with everything in this world we all have different opinions...
Yet, the baby boys vehement opposition to being strapped down, against all his will, having the most sensitive part of his body amputated for absolutely no logical reason, means nothing, right? His opinion doesn't count, does it?

Quote:
I did circ my son partly to due my husband's wishes and what I also witnessed when I was a CNA in a nursing home in college. Unfortunately some of the men who were incontinent (sp?..sleepy here) were very uncomfortable and in lots of pain every 'change' of undergarment.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying. What does incontinence have anything to do with their foreskins? Did you ever take into consideration that they may be experiencing pain because they are ageing?

Quote:
In sharing this tale with my sister, she did NOT circ her son and is happy with her decision.
So, you told your sister that you worked in a nursing home and that some men had some form of pain while performing a physical task and that's what helped her decide not to circumcise her son?

Quote:
Pros and cons can and do go on and on.... just like my friend does not get 'natural' childbirth, she says take whatever comes... including the big C...do not want that again..... wish me luck 'due date' in a 4 days... hypnobirthing YEAH!!!
There are no "pros and cons" to circumcision. It is a barbaric practice that destroys a normal, healthy, completely functioning body part.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page