16 and wants to be circed - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 31 Old 09-23-2005, 11:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minky
DH and I have decided not to discuss this until closer when it happens because we are still on different wave length's about it. He thinks if DS wants a circ when he is 14 15 16 17 and becoming sexually active we should pay for it because that would be proof we "should have done it" when he was a baby.
If he wanted a tattoo would that be proof you should have had him tattooed when he was a baby? I know thats a perposterous question but no more preposterous than saying you owe it to a child to have perfectly formed and perfectly functioning parts cut off. You actually owe it to your son to prevent random cutting for no medical reason and no benefit.

Quote:
He is also worried, if the foreskin does not retract until 18 or 19 as some are saying on this boards can DS even become sexualy active??
Let me put your mind to rest here. I once posted on many boards and posted for years. Of all the people I came across in that time, I only came across 2 men who had a non-retractile foreskin and got a request for information about how to resolve it. The amazing thing was the request didn't come from the man but from the wives. To the men, it just wasn't important! Not only that, both of the men had children. It's obvious that sex was enjoyable and satisfying to them and was effective in getting their wives pregnant.

Quote:
I think his main cincern is not what other males say or think about DS's penis but what the girls say, if the girls will reject him.
Well, I think a foreskin is an excellent stupid woman filter! :

Frank

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page