Names of children that have died by circ - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 18 Old 11-16-2005, 10:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I need the names of the poor babies that have been killed by circumcision.

Mom to Dakota (6), Coy, (4), Max, (4), Lily (4), and Auri (June 19th 2010)!
Visit Lily's site at www.caringbridge.org/visit/lilymathis1
#2 of 18 Old 11-16-2005, 11:41 AM

These are just the names that have been made public or where the details have come out. You must realize that doctors and parents don't want it publically known that they have killed a child for a cosmetic procedure and so the vast majority are never made public.

July 18, 1995; Houston, Texas: A 5-year-old boy goes into a coma while being circumcised. He dies a week later. Jeremie Johnson. Doctor's Hospital-Airline Dr. T. Jose Tovar was suspended July 18

Dustin Evans died, in 1998.

Dimetrius Mannaker – 1993 – Carol City, Ohio

Christopher Dolezal – 1982 - Des Moines Iowa

Allen A. Ervin – 1995 – Spartanburg, South Carolina

Andrew Ryan, 20, of Durham, NC

T.H. Houston, Texas – 1979

Joshua – April 1998

Steven Christopher Chacon, who died in his crib three days after being circumcised. 11/26/86

Ryleigh McWillis – August, 2002

Unnamed baby dies in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada of circumcision site infection Sept. 2004.

"Circumcision doctor killed boy, 9, with heroin overdose" The Independent (40 City Road, London, England, ECI 2DB), July 9, 1994.

There were 7 little boys that one Brooklyn hospital "surgically reassigned" into girls in the last 10 years after botched circumcisions amputated their penises!

Three New York City boys died in 2004 after their circumciser infected them with herpes. A fourth one is profoundly mentally retarded from the infection.

"About 1,350,000 newborn American males are circumcised annually, and about 230 of them die as a result of this operation."
(Sex by Prescription, by Thomas S. Szasz, MD, Syracuse University
Press, 1990)

According to Robert Leon Baker, MD, former rear-admiral in the US Navy Medical Corps, an estimated 229 babies die every year due directly or indirectly to circumcisions. (Sexual Medicine Today, Vol. 3, No. 11, November 1979).

On other boards, the list has been disputed but a google search will confirm all of them. Likewise, they will assert that babies and children have died as a result of not being circumcised but when challenged, are not able to provide even one name or case history. The best they have been able to do is provide a case history of an 82 year old man that died of untreated penile cancer. "Ain't the same, folks!" and there is now a cure for the virus that causes penile cancer. (Gardisil manufactured by Merck Pharmaceuticals)

Frank
A&A likes this.
#3 of 18 Old 11-16-2005, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankly Speaking
These are just the names that have been made public or where the details have come out. You must realize that doctors and parents don't want it publically known that they have killed a child for a cosmetic procedure and so the vast majority are never made public.

July 18, 1995; Houston, Texas: A 5-year-old boy goes into a coma while being circumcised. He dies a week later. Jeremie Johnson. Doctor's Hospital-Airline Dr. T. Jose Tovar was suspended July 18

Dustin Evans died, in 1998.

Dimetrius Mannaker – 1993 – Carol City, Ohio

Christopher Dolezal – 1982 - Des Moines Iowa

Allen A. Ervin – 1995 – Spartanburg, South Carolina

Andrew Ryan, 20, of Durham, NC

T.H. Houston, Texas – 1979

Joshua – April 1998

Steven Christopher Chacon, who died in his crib three days after being circumcised. 11/26/86

Unnamed baby dies in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada of circumcision site infection Sept. 2004.

"Circumcision doctor killed boy, 9, with heroin overdose" The Independent (40 City Road, London, England, ECI 2DB), July 9, 1994.

There were 7 little boys that one Brooklyn hospital "surgically reassigned" into girls in the last 10 years after botched circumcisions amputated their penises!

Three New York City boys died in 2004 after their circumciser infected them with herpes. A fourth one is profoundly mentally retarded from the infection.

"About 1,350,000 newborn American males are circumcised annually, and about 230 of them die as a result of this operation."
(Sex by Prescription, by Thomas S. Szasz, MD, Syracuse University
Press, 1990)

According to Robert Leon Baker, MD, former rear-admiral in the US Navy Medical Corps, an estimated 229 babies die every year due directly or indirectly to circumcisions. (Sexual Medicine Today, Vol. 3, No. 11, November 1979).

On other boards, the list has been disputed but a google search will confirm all of them. Likewise, they will assert that babies and children have died as a result of not being circumcised but when challenged, are not able to provide even one name or case history. The best they have been able to do is provide a case history of an 82 year old man that died of untreated penile cancer. "Ain't the same, folks!" and there is now a cure for the virus that causes penile cancer. (Gardisil manufactured by Merck Pharmaceuticals)

Frank
Wow. Unbelievably sad.
#4 of 18 Old 11-16-2005, 01:53 PM

This is slightly off-topic, but at our bradley childbirth classes (a while back) our instructor told me that several babies have died recently in hospitals around here from anesthesia related to circ. I guess some of the local drs advise waiting a few weeks to circ because of this. It just made me wonder how many of these deaths happen, but are reported as anesthesia-related deaths and not circ-related deaths.

very sad

Keri, wife to Tony, mom to five DDs: M ('96), S('01), E('04), A('07) and J('10);
#5 of 18 Old 11-16-2005, 04:42 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you Frank. Just what I was looking for. It's very sad that I'm having to show this list to a nurse who says that circumcision isn't surgery and she's never seen a baby die from it.

#6 of 18 Old 11-16-2005, 04:46 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Not surgery? What the heck kind of nurse is she????

I've never seen anyone die in a car accident either, but I don't need a list of the names of victims to know that it happens.

Good luck to you, Kathryn - sounds like this so-called nurse more closely fits the definition of Brick Wall.

If the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

#7 of 18 Old 11-16-2005, 06:31 PM

who is on Frank's list died in Penticton, B.C. Canada after losing too much blood. He had been circumcised in Penticton General Hosp and sent home.
His mother said she would still circumcise if she had another child.

Baybee
#8 of 18 Old 11-16-2005, 11:13 PM

Quote:
It just made me wonder how many of these deaths happen, but are reported as anesthesia-related deaths and not circ-related deaths.
All of them. And even though anesthesia would not be given except for surgery, on his form under "Recent Surgery___" the doctor will write, "none".
It's on the circumcision website, In Memory of the Sexually Mutilated Child.
#9 of 18 Old 11-17-2005, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjayjay
This is slightly off-topic, but at our bradley childbirth classes (a while back) our instructor told me that several babies have died recently in hospitals around here from anesthesia related to circ. It just made me wonder how many of these deaths happen, but are reported as anesthesia-related deaths and not circ-related deaths.
Because of the purpose of medical reporting systems, there are very few that are reported as death because of circumcision.

The purpose of medical reporting systems is to be able to identify chemicals or procedures that are having an unusual number of adverse reactions. They are trying to get as specific as possible and while circumcision is the ultimate reason for the death, they are reporting death because of a reaction to anesthesia, blood loss, cardiac distress, respiratory distress or another specific reason. In the statistics, the circumcision death will be reported as being caused by one of these specific causes.

Circumcision is the ultimate cause of death because if there had been no circumcision, the specific cause of death would not have existed.

For an example, my ex-GF's father died while in surgery for a tonsilectomy. Now, a tonsilectomy is a very safe procedure and no one is expected to die as a result of a tonsilectomy but her father had an allergy to the anesthesia that was used on him. Because of the medical reporting system, a connection was made to anesthesia and steps were taken to observe reactions to anesthesia.

Her father's death was in the 1950's and by the mid 1960's, the symptoms of anesthesia shock had been recognized. Then, the anestheologist could monitor for early signs of anesthesia shock like a quickly rising body temperature and pull the patient back out of it before they died. If patients were reported as dieing of tonsilectomy and not anesthesia shock, the problem would not have been recognized or recognized as quickly and more people would have died of anesthesia shock.

On the other hand, no doctor or parent wants it known that they have killed a child because they had a payment due on their Mercedes or that the father wanted his son to have matching genitals and so there is also a motive to covering up the ultimate cause of death.

Frank
#10 of 18 Old 11-17-2005, 03:36 AM

So sad...I am crying here. I just clicked new posts and saw this thread. Everytime I read here I am SO incredibly grateful that I was able to get the info I needed before I had a son and to make the decision not to circumcize him. I just look at him in all his baby nakedness and think how could anyone justify CUTTING an infant? I love the quote I saw recently... "If G-d wanted boys to have a foreskin they'd be born with one." Or something to that effect.

Thanks for the list. I am sorry to the OP who has to deal with such an uneducated "professional". I hope that nurse learns something.
#11 of 18 Old 11-17-2005, 03:57 AM

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#12 of 18 Old 11-17-2005, 11:20 PM
A&A

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
May they all rest in peace.

"Our task is not to see the future, but to enable it."
#13 of 18 Old 11-18-2005, 05:28 AM

omg omg.....I never realized children died because of circ....

I'm in shock.......omg

Who exactly is doing these procedures??????????????????????????????
#14 of 18 Old 11-18-2005, 11:37 AM

I would guess it is urologists.

Frank
#15 of 18 Old 11-18-2005, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd_deadhead
Not surgery? What the heck kind of nurse is she????

I've never seen anyone die in a car accident either, but I don't need a list of the names of victims to know that it happens.

Good luck to you, Kathryn - sounds like this so-called nurse more closely fits the definition of Brick Wall.
Well, I got her to admit it was plastic surgery, but she said she's happy with her choice and her husband is happy with her choice (he's intact) and she would do it all over again.

#16 of 18 Old 11-18-2005, 11:48 AM

yes anesthia reaction is very deadly. I myself am allergic to many forms of "lidocaine" which is the topical spray used in circ. Yes sadly I considered circ, but when I mentioned to the ob that I was allergic, and was concerned my ds would be. One dr in the practice said "oh we can do it without anything" to me the thought of circ being stupid and ridiculously unnecessary and I am ashamed I thought of doing it.

My c'mon who actually thinks they could be allergic. The only way I found out was when I hurt my back and had a cortizone shot and had a reaction. When I got pregnant I informed my ob I wanted to be tested for lidocaine reactions and low and behold I was allergic to 3 out of 4 "caine's" tested.

Now I only got tested as I knew I had a high risk pg and I knew about the chance of c/s. Can you imagine if I didn't open my mouth. Because I DID had have a c/s.

Gee would I be here today.................
#17 of 18 Old 10-08-2013, 01:31 AM

i need to now how many children have died in walsall social services care in 2012 to 2013

#18 of 18 Old 10-08-2013, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakemanclare View Post

i need to now how many children have died in walsall social services care in 2012 to 2013

headscratch.gif  Uh, welcome?  I'm thinking you might be in the wrong place.

Sus

Baby the babies while they're babies so they don't need babying for a lifetime.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page