Mothering Forum banner

How old is your intact son?

8K views 178 replies 154 participants last post by  homeschoolmommyof1 
#1 ·
I thought it would be interesting to see how old the intact sons of members are. I was looking through some statistics and found them really interesting.

Truthfully, we didn't do anything out of the ordinary when we left our son intact - it's just the 'done thing' where we live. So I know I don't really understand a lot of the issues that US parents face when it comes to pressure to circumcise. We honestly didn't even discuss it (plus the doctors don't do it here) and it wasn't until after my second son was born that I changed from being anti-circ to a 'practising' intactivist.

The majority of males in the UK are intact
The majority of males in Europe are intact
The majority of males under 40 in New Zealand are intact
The majority of males under 20 in Australia are intact
The majority of males in Japan are intact
The majority of males in China are intact
The majority of males under 30 in Canada are intact
And soon the majority of males being born in the US will be intact (if it hasn't been 'reached' already - stats I've seen are just either side of 50%).

See less See more
#7 ·
DS#2 is intact and 7 weeks old!

Sadly in my area circ rates are high. I have only met one other mother of an intact son and she is our LLL leader (very crunchy). Sadly as well, my DSs are the only intact penis' I have ever seem and I grew up in CA and babysat a lot.

#8 ·
My intact little guy is 13 months.

He was born in TX, which is somewhat pro-circ, but we're now in OH, which is a VERY high-circ area. I only know of one other mom with an intact son.

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by njeb
My intact sons are 26 and 18 years old.

Sorry, ladies, the 26 year old is taken.
The 18 year old isn't, but he's a bit immature.

I'm gonna be 18 in March- maybe he needs a womyn his age with a baby to help him grow up!

Just kidding-my DP is 18 and coming along ok....most of the time

My DS is 10 mons- one year in March. And all my other beautiful boys (if I am blessed with more) will be intact and lovin it!

#26 ·
I only have daughters but would not have circed a boy if we'd had one 5 years ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.