having issues with DH being circ'd - Page 6 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#151 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 02:47 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
He'll be happy if the proceeds of his endevours go towards a Nintendo Wii, an Xbox 360 and various games to go along with...

Will pimp my husband for video games....

#152 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Natalya View Post

I have had sex with intact and cut men, about 50/50 actually. . . and there's really not much difference to be honest.
too bad i can't make that judgement for myself.

Quote:
Cheer up!

Hugs!!
while im sure you had only the best intentions with this, i have to agree with A&A that its patronizing.
#153 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 12:14 PM

Wow. Just wow.

Friction? Really?? Is that what I'm missing out on?

#154 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 12:45 PM

You just need to find a different angle, my dear. To increase the friction. Because that's what raw, swollen, bleeding vaginas require- more friction.

Sigh.
#155 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTail View Post
You just need to find a different angle, my dear. To increase the friction. Because that's what raw, swollen, bleeding vaginas require- more friction.

Sigh.
So I'm confused. Is more lube the answer? Or is it friction?

I'm sure if I just cheer up.....
#156 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 01:32 PM

Quote:

I have had sex with intact and cut men, about 50/50 actually. . . and there's really not much difference to be honest. You don't notice the foreskin so much because as soon as the man is erect, the foreskin naturally pulls back. There's some nice friction, but nothing that you can't get from angle and position in a cut men.
Cheer up!

Hugs!!

That's really rude. There are alot of women on here that have endured alot of suffering because of this issue, and to chalk it up to needing a change of angle or position IS patronizing. I agree.
#157 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 02:11 PM

She responded to the OP, and judging by her glib and flippant answer, clearly hadn't read the thread before she posted. I hope she does, since this thread contains so much incredible information and so many raw emotions. I'm sure she'll learn much from it.

It's been a while since we had one of these threads. I always get a lot out of them... even though I can't seem to post my own feelings and experiences on the subject. But mine are similar to what others have said. :

Pandora- Pics???? Who's going to rent him sight unseen?

Tigertail- what an interesting former profession! I mean that sincerely.

~*Kristi*~
Tallulah Dare 8-01,  Marcos Gael 12-04, Cormac Mateo 9-09, Leonidas Ronan 11-11

#158 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 02:23 PM

OT: If it's severely vertically challenged, unestablished, out of place, mean, ugly, patronizing or otherwise baiting: Don't feed it, report it.

Jen
#159 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 02:44 PM

Also OT/ but how can you see which post someone resonds to? Can you see that? Sometimes that would be nice to have a:
I'm repling to someone
I'm replying to all or
I'm just commenting on the thread option (and maybe there would be more, but 3 is a good number).

When I see that it is a long thread and I am replying to OP w/o reading through, I usually try to state that in my post so that it is clearer.

Jessica

Jessica..lady.gifintactlact.gif Falling in love all over again..... 
Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
#160 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 02:45 PM

True dat, Jen, but I tend to think people are on the up-and-up and just really really uninformed when something like this appears. They pop in and think they're helping, because they haven't taken 5 minutes to lurk and read and understand the forum. I don't have an itchy trigger finger with the ! button (maybe it should be itchier...)

~*Kristi*~

#161 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessjgh1 View Post
Also OT/ but how can you see which post someone resonds to? Can you see that? Jessica
No, I don't think there is an option for that at all. It would be nice! But in this case, she had quoted the OP in her reply.

~*Kristi*~

#162 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 03:44 PM

I also usually state clearly if I am replying to an OP without having read the thread, if I'm replying to something at a certain post number without having read further, or if I am replying after just skimming.

I do that because of situations like this. There can be a whole lot happen in a thread after the OP, and whatever I say can be grossly misconstrued unless I clarify up front that I'm not party to the happenings...

I really hope that this is the case with the most recent flippant comment. Unfortunately, the previous ones stated that they had read and considered this thread for a while before posting. :
#163 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 05:25 PM

Ok, I just want to say thank you so much for this thread. You have helped me understand so much about my own sexual relationship. My dh is circed. We have only been with each other. I have often faked, and wished, prayed, hoped, and hurried for it to be over. I would never in a million years want to hurt my dh so I have kept most of it from him. During pg I can't stand sex. It hurts so badly. I am swollen and sore for hours or even days afterwards. My dh is a very loving man and isn't in it for his own gratification, just for mine. I thought it was all my fault I "didn't like sex better." I thought it was my body letting me down when I had uncomfortable or painful sex. We have been married 7 years. We've gained a lot of experience and knowledge of each other. I am usually able to avoid some of the trauma, but it still happens. I usually have to be pretty buzzed to have amazing sex. (I must be relaxed enough or something.) How sad is that? I'm only 22 and I'm so scared about what sex will be in 10 years. I've mentioned restoration briefly before. Thank you for giving me the motivation to really pursue this. I hope my dss' wives thank me some day for sparing them this! Hugs to all you (us) suffering women out there. I hope that it gets better for you someday.
#164 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Pandora- Pics???? Who's going to rent him sight unseen?
Of what, I'm not posting pics of my hubby's bits
#165 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 08:13 PM

#166 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 08:13 PM
A&A

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfiddlinmama View Post
Ok, I just want to say thank you so much for this thread. You have helped me understand so much about my own sexual relationship. My dh is circed. We have only been with each other. I have often faked, and wished, prayed, hoped, and hurried for it to be over. I would never in a million years want to hurt my dh so I have kept most of it from him. During pg I can't stand sex. It hurts so badly. I am swollen and sore for hours or even days afterwards. My dh is a very loving man and isn't in it for his own gratification, just for mine. I thought it was all my fault I "didn't like sex better." I thought it was my body letting me down when I had uncomfortable or painful sex. We have been married 7 years. We've gained a lot of experience and knowledge of each other. I am usually able to avoid some of the trauma, but it still happens. I usually have to be pretty buzzed to have amazing sex. (I must be relaxed enough or something.) How sad is that? I'm only 22 and I'm so scared about what sex will be in 10 years. I've mentioned restoration briefly before. Thank you for giving me the motivation to really pursue this. I hope my dss' wives thank me some day for sparing them this! Hugs to all you (us) suffering women out there. I hope that it gets better for you someday.

You've been married since you were 15?

"Our task is not to see the future, but to enable it."
#167 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 08:14 PM
A&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora114 View Post
Of what, I'm not posting pics of my hubby's bits
Rent them but don't post them? How screwed up is that?

#168 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&A View Post
Rent them but don't post them? How screwed up is that?
It's against the UA anyway (to post em.)

hehehe
#169 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
You've been married since you were 15?
hey it happens. i was forced in to marriage at the age of 17, and went through a divorce as a result. i was so naive then... when i think about it, im surprised i didn't circ my first DS. thank God i had an anti-circ ob/gyn who educated me on circ.
#170 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 09:08 PM
A&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie81 View Post
hey it happens.

Yeah, I know it happens, but it still always surprises me. And I was checking to make sure I did the math right!

#171 of 173 Old 10-11-2006, 09:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Yeah, I know it happens, but it still always surprises me. And I was checking to make sure I did the math right!
it always surprises me too and it happend to me!
#172 of 173 Old 10-12-2006, 12:02 AM

Ok, I did some rounding! I got married at 16 and we're almost married for 7 years. (We've been active together for 7.) Yeah, I'm young, but I'm glad I got married. I knew what I wanted and I've always been way mature for my age. (Chock that up to being born at home and breastfed ok!) And I'm a great mom even though (or because) I'm young so there!
#173 of 173 Old 10-12-2006, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx.mothernurture View Post
OT: If it's severely vertically challenged, unestablished, out of place, mean, ugly, patronizing or otherwise baiting: Don't feed it, report it.

Jen
Yes! Karen is loving her new bundle of joy at the moment, and her babymoon will be kept as wonderful as possible if we hit the ! button instead of responding to questionable posts. As tempting as it is we should just ignore it.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page