Is Your Baby-Daddy Circ'd? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 125 Old 10-17-2007, 08:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dh-Intact
Ds-Intact

Hubby was a homebirth, so I think that is party why he's uncut. Ds was a homebirth too. Thankfully, I learned tons of important holistic info from my Aunt and Uncle who are both chiropractors...who knows we may have been like the many uninformed Americans about circ's!
#122 of 125 Old 10-17-2007, 11:38 PM

Dh was cut as a baby.
Ds is intact...I put all the energy I could into persuading dh that we not cut him. Know what won him over in the end? Telling him that circing reduces the overall size of the penis anywhere from 10-25 percent. My ILs are horrified that I didn't have ds circed.

Anyhow, my son is the only boy I know of that is intact. All sons of my friends, as far as I know, have been cut. I myself have never seen an intact penis other than my son's and those in photographs. Not having ds cut is probably one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Jackie, Catholic mama to Elijah (6/07) & Gabriel (2/10) and our angel baby, m/c 7/29/12. Expecting someone new in October 2014!
#123 of 125 Old 10-17-2007, 11:41 PM

Dh is circ'd as are his six other brothers. My db's are circ'd and so is my dad. He did not want to circ my db's but the ped told them they had to. :sad

:CLC,Doula :Mama to 2
#124 of 125 Old 10-17-2007, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoping4sumBBdust View Post
I am sooooo happy I am preggers with a girl, because DH would want to circ even though he isnt ::
So, how do you beat that one? An intact adult male from Europe wanting to circ for social reasons. It honestly makes me sick to my tummy!!

Have you told him that the rates are falling in the US? What is it now? 57% are circed? Heck... that means almost half are left intact :-)

Monther of Riley (11), Andrew (4) and Victoria (7 months)
#125 of 125 Old 10-17-2007, 11:54 PM

Yep dh is circ'd. Had a boyfriend a long time ago whose parents were from Germany and he was intact. Ds is most def intact.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page