Pic of Intact Penis? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 08-15-2003, 10:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, I have a friend who has never seen an intact penis, and I know I ran across one somewhere about how it looks on a man, and he retracted it. Anyway, do any of you know the what the link is. I described it to her, but I think she would like to see one herself. Thank you.

Lisa, Traditional Roman Catholic, :::: wife to Brandon, mama to Taylor 17, Tristen 13, Trinity 9, Tyme 6, Wesley Thomas 4, Teresa 3, Gabriella 2, Isabella 1., and Marisela 2/2010.
#2 of 8 Old 08-15-2003, 11:15 PM
Banned

I think www.cirp.org has some links.

Or you could do a "google image" search.
#3 of 8 Old 08-15-2003, 11:43 PM

while researching circumcision, I decided that I needed to see an adult intact penis since I had no idea what it would look like and to be able to confidently refute all the "its ugly" and "its weird" stuff.

Do a search for adult circumcision and there are sites listed with photos. I found a great site that has pix at every stage of a penis (soft-hard and all in between)

I am so glad my son is intact, I think his penis is beautiful!
#4 of 8 Old 08-15-2003, 11:43 PM - Thread Starter

thank you.

Lisa, Traditional Roman Catholic, :::: wife to Brandon, mama to Taylor 17, Tristen 13, Trinity 9, Tyme 6, Wesley Thomas 4, Teresa 3, Gabriella 2, Isabella 1., and Marisela 2/2010.
#5 of 8 Old 08-16-2003, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

I agree, with our second, we didn't know what all was involved, but we thought well lets leave him like he was born. My mil told us that it they were very ugly and blah blah blah. Of course at the last minute dh decided that he needed to have it done so he could look like him and our oldest son. It wasn't until with our daughter that we knew that if she was a boy there was no way we were going to do. We had finally researched it!! OMG is all I can say. WE were horrified, and angry that we were so stupid to not realize how it was done. So, with our last little one NO ONE was going to change our minds.

#6 of 8 Old 08-16-2003, 05:18 PM

OK- here are the links you need:

Circumstitions has pin up style nudes with a few close ups... not very many erect pictures though- so the idea that it LOOKS very similar to a circumcised penis when erect is not really well illustrated:

http://www.circumstitions.com/Gallery.html

Carlquist has art nuded in black and white... he has a naturalistic approach to the human nude- no tan lines, no waxing, no circumcision in a natural setting with no powerlines, machines etc.

http://www.naturalmanphotos.com/bio.html

Noharmm has a good still and a good animated picture:

http://www.noharmm.org/anatomy.htm

http://www.bigkugels.com has some really funky vintage nudes and it becomes very obvious that a few decades ago circumcision was not the ONLY american way.

Of course all of these links carry the warning that they will show NAKED MEN.

Hope that helps- Love Sarah
#7 of 8 Old 08-18-2003, 12:24 PM

#8 of 8 Old 08-30-2003, 08:35 AM

Love the vintage nude prints!
I've long wanted to find a nice, tasteful, but clearly intact male nude to display in our home (art, that is--not DH or DS!).
I know there are Greek kouri statues and maybe photographs thereof, but never found one.
I had never even thought about vintage prints!
Teresa

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page