Size does matter! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-25-2003, 06:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was just reading Gitti's post on another thread "Found these. . ." where she mentions her grandson talking about how his penis is 'long' because he's intact.

It reminded me that I recently saw a real circumcised penis on a 4-year-old at my mother's house.

After the initial shock, my first thought was that it was extremely small!

Granted my only 'references' are my own 2-year old son, and my daugher's playmates (all intact), and they all look about the same to me. Do all circumcised children look that way?

I'm sure it must improve at puberty, right?

(Frank, I know there's a lot of variety--I read that thread, too, LOL!)

But this little boy who is otherwise twice the size of my toddler looked, in this instance to be half the size.

I wonder, given the psyche of the 'average' American male if this would be a valuable argument. ("Size does matter, so leave your little boy whole!" and other catchy bumperstickers)

I certainly did a double-take, but perhaps I would not have even noticed had he been whole and natural. . .

(I know this child's mother somewhat too, and while she and I are very different mothers, I still can't quite believe she'd do that!)

Anyone else have this experience, or am I just imagining things? (Who said that!?)
#2 of 6 Old 08-25-2003, 08:22 AM

lmao..no just a "little" boy. I have watched several little boys I know...all circumcised-and there were extreme differences. One we were saying WTF? he is big for 3, to find out he was the one with an infection and it was swollen...poor kid.

As for when the yare grown and get erect I am sure effects from the circumcision could stunt something.
#3 of 6 Old 08-25-2003, 09:33 AM

Circumcision removes a significant percentage of penile potential. In the circumcised guy, what becomes adult dimensions "could have been more." It is important to use this information with discretion as most circ'ed myn find this deeply disturbing.
#4 of 6 Old 08-25-2003, 10:38 AM

It is exactly this reason that my own circed husband has become very ANTI-circ!

I showed him, on his own penis, how he could have been bigger. I also indicated that the reason he has hair growing on his penis, is because he was circed way too tight. Yes, it is quite obvious that some of his scrotal skin has been drawn up onto his penile shaft, because they removed too much

While he is not bugged out by his own circumcision, he said that he would never agree to circ his own son if we ever had one.

*edited for lousy grammar*
#5 of 6 Old 08-25-2003, 01:17 PM

Circumcision can certainly make a difference in the dimensions of an adult male. There are many men who have tight shaft skin on erection and that tight skin holds part of the penis inside the pubic mound resulting in a shorter penis when erect. In my own case, I was about 3/4" shorter than I should have been and I have heard of cases where stretching the skin through restoration increased the man's erect length by as much an 1 1/2". That will make almost any man sit up and take notice!

It's not that the penis is actually shorter, it's just held inside the body where it is useless for the sexual act or for "bragging rights."

Frank
#6 of 6 Old 08-25-2003, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Depending on the amount of skin cut off, circumcision robs a male of as much as 80 percent or more of his penile skin. Depending on the foreskin's length, cutting it off makes the penis as much as 25 percent or more shorter. Careful anatomical investigations have shown that circumcision cuts off more than 3 feet of veins, arteries, and capillaries, 240 feet of nerves, and more than 20,000 nerve endings. (ref #31) The foreskin's muscles, glands, mucous membrane, and epithelial tissue are destroyed, as well.
Quote:
When the circumcised penis becomes erect, the immobilized remaining skin is stretched, sometimes so tightly that not enough skin is left to cover the erect shaft. Hair-bearing skin from the groin and scrotum is often pulled onto the shaft, where hair is not normally found.
Quote:
Depending on the amount of skin cut off and how the scar forms, the circumcised penis may be permanently twisted, or curve or bow during erection. (ref #33) The contraction of the scar tissue may pull the shaft into the abdomen, in effect shortening the penis or burying it completely. (ref #34)
http://www.mothering.com/10-0-0/html...cision85.shtml

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page