Ben Affleck and Circumcision - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-23-2008, 11:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So celebrity gossip is reported Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are expecting their second child. He's been outspoken about circumcision, correct? Wouldn't it be great if the baby was a boy and he spoke out against it? He's a mainstream respected actor, they're the all American couple, it would be wonderful to see it in the likes of People or In Touch to give the message to those who would have never thought to research the subject.
#2 of 7 Old 07-24-2008, 02:12 AM

Wow that would be great if he (and the media) put it out there. I don't usually follow the celeb stuff too closely, but I'll have to keep an eye on that

Stephanie ~ Mama to Avery (7/07) & Iona (3/10)
#3 of 7 Old 07-24-2008, 02:57 AM

That would be great. People seem to respect celebrities to an amazing level. There was a thread a while back about Britney's kids. I tried to find out the answer to that but just came up with Christina Aguilara's circ of her baby, story.
#4 of 7 Old 07-24-2008, 03:00 AM

I know! Whenever they had their first baby, I was like "drat!" when I found out it was a girl. Cause I was hoping the issue would come up.

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

#5 of 7 Old 07-24-2008, 10:57 AM - Thread Starter

I was always a bit meh on Ben Affleck but after seeing how damn smart he is when he was on Bill Maher I completely heart him! I am sure Jennifer Garner is cool as bleep too. I feel sorry for her being stalked all the time with her daughter and the baby bell pictures etc etc.

I am thinking the Jolie-Pitt kids are intact but who knows.
#6 of 7 Old 07-24-2008, 11:07 AM

i hadnt seen this site section before... i found it when looking up the the injury- I wasn't sure it was him

http://www.circumstitions.com/Resent.html
Quote:
Ben Affleck was apparently circumcised after suffering some sort of injury when a doctor must have decided that removing his foreskin would be easier than repairing it. It was brought up briefly on the Daily Show, and Affleck said,

"I hate the circumcisions! Get enough [caffeine] in me, and I'll tell you how much I hate them!"
But the segment stopped there.

Jessica..lady.gifintactlact.gif Falling in love all over again..... 
Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
#7 of 7 Old 07-24-2008, 01:00 PM

Quote:

I am thinking the Jolie-Pitt kids are intact but who knows.
Oh yeah, I never thought about this! I hope so.: Tiny bit dissapointed with her two auto-C's but ah well, that's her choice. I know Brangalina + kids are super-yup but I don't care- I think they so cool. I can't wait to see them wearing the new twins... I have my fingers crossed for seeing some cool carriers (worn correctly). Sorry, totally OT.

Megan~ mama to Cecilia (9/1/04) Carl (11/19/06) Vivian (9/10/09) & spring 2011 baby.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page