Third time is the charm!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-04-2009, 11:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This 3rd baby thing is sooo much easier than the 2nd baby's arrival!! The massive guilt is not there. Both of the boys have taken to Carlos so well. Because of a fluke need to barf by my husband while putting the boys to sleep Christmas Eve, he had to leave them after only about 15 minutes of laying with them (usually spend an hour or more). They were quiet and fell asleep with no issues. We deciede to just go with the flow and try it again the next night and they have been in bed (not always quiet but happy none the less) by 7:30-8 every night. Carlos is so mellow...so far anyway. He is nursing very well. At 3.5 weeks he is no longer pooping at night which means I don't have to sit up in bed and change a diaper in the dark...YES! I swear he sleeps a 6 hour strech every other night. I actually don't like that at all though.
It is comfortable to wear him. He's big and healthy. My tailbone (snapped during labor. happend with my last birth and was a TERRIBLE recovery) apparently popped itself back into place and 1 visit to the chiropractor and I'm just as good as before!
I have energy. I'm happy. At this moment in time my house is not a disaster.

The only sucky thing is that I have nothing to wear. Maternity pants slide off and pre-preg pants are too tight/don't come close to meeting in the front!

Just had to share my joy. Most of the time I"m posting with some sort of issue or drama!

AMy

Mama to DS1 (4/04) DS2 (HBAC 11/06) DS3 (HBAC 12/08) DS4 (HBAC 1/11). Wife to one handsome hard working DH.
#2 of 3 Old 01-05-2009, 01:08 AM

Go you!! That's awesome

I felt the same way - but if the third was great, I must say, the fourth is even better!!

Kerriintactlact.gif blessed single mama to Teresa 8/2/02blahblah.gif, Madeleine 5/28/04dust.gif, Andrew 6/25/06jammin.gif, and Isabelle ribboncesarean.gif11/27/08energy.gif

#3 of 3 Old 01-08-2009, 01:04 PM

glad to here your adjustment to three is going so well, that was my hardest transition, but this transition from four to five has been really easy, the only hard part is when the three year old and the baby need held,and someone else wants something done.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page