This DDC is Closing - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-03-2009, 05:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Mama's,

This Due Date Club will be archived and closed to posting in 48 hours. You will still be able to access the pages and reminisce about your pregnancies and births, but you will no longer be able to post to the forum.

Congratulations and best wishes with your new babies!

Not all those who wander are lost 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2009, 01:42 PM

aww.
how sad!
not that there has been any recent activity in the DDC anyway, but still.
our babies are growing up!

Bethanie, Single Mama to Clementine Aislyn born via waterbirth.jpguc.jpg on 11/23/08. Hoping to homeschool.gif We cd.gifsaynovax.gif
Old 03-03-2009, 03:45 PM

Ok, i just got really depressed about this. Its like closing a chapter. I just got these old feelings flooding back to me of before LO was here. Not that I enjoyed my pregnancy or that I dont absolutly adore DS2, but i just suddenly got real sad that DS1 isnt my one and only anymore. Makes me REAL glad I was able to take 3 months off of work to be home with him. I regret the moodiness i was suffering from for a while, but am so glad that leveled out and was able to have some real fun with him before DS2 came. You ladies helped me so much in those last few weeks. Even if just for a simple giggle. Gonna miss all of you and cant wait to hear about more LO's in new DDCs!!!! Love to you all! MUUUWWWAAAHHHHH~!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:53 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Bye-bye! Loved being a part of this DDC :

Wife to J, SAHM to W (03/06) ribboncesarean.gif at 32w4d, C (10/08) ribboncesarean.gif, and H (02/11) ribboncesarean.gif

Old 03-04-2009, 04:02 AM

Aww I knew this day was coming, but still... this is sad! I can't believe this chapter of our lives is already over. Thank you to all the wonderful ladies in this group for being such a great source of support... this was a wonderful DDC! I will miss it! Best of luck to everyone in the future

Mama to DS R (June/06), DD K (September/07), DS M (October/08), DD R (June/09)... waiting for #5 in late 2013!!

User Tag List