What symptoms are you having? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 54 Old 02-26-2008, 02:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So far I've just been crampy (sometimes really achey) off and on, and I have to pee a lot. I can't make it through the night anymore!

No sickness at all yet, but I never really had it with my first two pregnancies either.

I'm due Nov 1st, so only 4 wks pg or so...

Mama to 3 kids. We live in a yurt!
#2 of 54 Old 02-26-2008, 02:14 AM

I was just going to post a thread asking the same thing

I have been having heartburn for the past few days, and I was nauseous last night and much of today, along with the feeling of excess saliva which is so nasty. Ugh. My breasts feels somewhat fuller tonight and a little achy, but no real nipple tenderness yet. I feel more tired at night and like I am peeing more but maybe that is all in my head The other thing is that my Crystal stick stops working - it's usually the first sign that I'm pregnant...

I am thrilled to be having symptoms so early, I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. After the m/c it helps to reassure me that things are progressing. I didn't really have a lot of symptoms with DS, some queasiness and tender breasts as well, but all that started around 7 weeks and didn't last too long.

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

#3 of 54 Old 02-26-2008, 02:37 AM

I'm due November 1 as well- so 4w2d. I keep telling myself my "symptoms" must be in my head as it's sooo early!

I'm really crampy- that's one I can't fake. It's not period crampy, just achey. I've felt this way since 5DPO, two days before my BFP. I'm EXHAUSTED (thought that was from toddler chasing, but it really is pregnancy exhaustion). I'm also peeing like crazy.

Mama to DS R (June/06), DD K (September/07), DS M (October/08), DD R (June/09)... waiting for #5 in late 2013!!

#4 of 54 Old 02-26-2008, 11:00 AM

Sore Boobs! Yeeeeooooooooooooouuuuuucccchhhhh!!!

~Natalie~
LLL Leader, IBCLC, marathoner, mom of 2 (maybe 3 one day!)

#5 of 54 Old 02-26-2008, 12:15 PM

Sore boobs, waves of nausea, strong gag reflex while brushing teeth, and I'm TIRED! And occasionally crampy, but I like to ignore that one.

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
#6 of 54 Old 02-28-2008, 12:21 PM

I am tired and constantly cold...... Unless the heating is up full I am just shivering. TThats it, usually by now I will be tired, able to smell dog poo a thousand miles away and have swelling, sore boobs, but except for the tiredness, none of that has happened.
#7 of 54 Old 02-28-2008, 11:49 PM

I actually feel totally normal. I never had a PPAF after DS so if it weren't for TTC and charting, I'd have no idea that this was happneing! I'm pretty early, thuogh, so my usual early pg symptoms still have time to kick in. The only thing that I can attribute (but probably wouldn't raise any flags if I weren't thinking about it) is that I my sense of smell is heightened.
#8 of 54 Old 02-29-2008, 12:34 AM

Cramps and fatigue have been my symptoms the past week. I also have been having a hard time spelling correctly and reversing letters. Don't know if that's a symptom, but I noticed it before my BFP and I wasn't even thinking about it.

SAHM to DS (11/08) and EDD 3/8/11!
#9 of 54 Old 02-29-2008, 11:25 AM

I'm waaaaaay tired, and last night I noticed those little glands appearing on my areolas! What are they called? I was happy to see them. I mean, I believe the and all, but it's nice to see some actual signs from my body (besides being late)

Oh, and TMI, but isn't it way too early to have pg-related hemoroids? It's almost like my body is remembering how to be pregnant and just picking up where it left off last time

Wife to J, SAHM to W (03/06) ribboncesarean.gif at 32w4d, C (10/08) ribboncesarean.gif, and H (02/11) ribboncesarean.gif

#10 of 54 Old 02-29-2008, 10:48 PM

I'm due Nov 2 and I have no real symptoms. I crash some during the day and want to nap, but no major fatique. No cravings or aversions. I have a few small cramps/twinges of pain in the lower abdomen and have started waking at 3am to pee.

I have a feeling that this pregnancy isn't going to stick though. Not sure why. I already have 3 children, so maybe I'm just afraid of the possibility that this pregnancy will stick!LOL I'm going Monday to have my naturapath look around and see if all looks normal.

Lisa

Our children make a study of us in a way no one else ever will.  If we don't act according to our values, they will know.~Starhawk Rainbow.gif  New  User Agreement! http://www.mothering.com/community/wiki/user-agreement

#11 of 54 Old 03-01-2008, 12:42 AM

I haven't been feeling too pregnant, none of my usual symptoms at first. But now, all I want to do is sleep. Lots and lots of sleep. Yep, definitely pregnant. And the boobs are starting to tingle, so it won't be long before I can't sleep without a bra on. I HATE sleeping in a bra!
#12 of 54 Old 03-01-2008, 03:33 PM

I'm pretty tired and my boobs are a bit sore. No proper sickness yet thank goodness (hopefully I will miss that altogether!) but feel a bit queasy some of the time. And I've been light-headed for most of the past four weeks.
#13 of 54 Old 03-02-2008, 01:15 PM

Ok, still no real symptoms, still incredibly cold all the time sorta... Its so weird, one minute I will be freezing cold so I get a blanket but with the blanket I will be so hot so I take off the blanket and end up really cold. If I have a blanket half on half off then half of me is freezing and half of mee is boiling........ Then, the rest of the time, no matter whether the heating is on or not, no matter how many layers of clothes I am wearing, I will feel freezing...... I have icicle hands at the moment apparently, they are usually cold but not this cold...... And then at night I am doing thee hot cold thing again but included wiht it is AWFUL night sweats....... Its so WEIRD.
#14 of 54 Old 03-02-2008, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Tireesix, that sounds hormonal related. Hope it passes soon!!

#15 of 54 Old 03-02-2008, 01:52 PM

Yeah, I have googled and it looks like it is hormones, I have just never ever had this in pregnancy before..... This pregnancy is completely different to my otherr 3.......
#16 of 54 Old 03-02-2008, 04:53 PM

I feel really, really tired and I also feel like a horse kicked me in the stomach. I hace had hyperemesis with all my pregnancies so I'm trying to enjoy these first couple weeks b/c soon I know I will be miserable.
#17 of 54 Old 03-02-2008, 05:53 PM

I am already shocked at how similar this is to my first pregnancy - lightheadedness, craving meat, a little bit of nausea. The lightheadedness is going to be a big problem, though - when I was pg w/ dd, I was a college student that walked most places, drove maybe twice a week. Now we're in the suburbs and I drive every day, more like. Being lightheaded while driving = no fun!

Kash, homeschooling mommy to Gillian (8/5/00) and Jacob (3/23/05)
and Brigid Eleanor (11/20/08)
#18 of 54 Old 03-02-2008, 08:24 PM - Thread Starter

I seem to be having more cramping than I remember before. Sometimes it is really annoying and almost painful. I am also lightheaded often. Exactly 6 weeks now.

#19 of 54 Old 03-02-2008, 09:40 PM

Sore nipples: CHECK

And, holy sense of smell! We had to leave a restaurant tonight b/c of the smokiness. It's one of those places where the bar area is kind of open, and the smoke goes through the whole restaurant. I was a coughing mess for the few minutes we were there.

Wife to J, SAHM to W (03/06) ribboncesarean.gif at 32w4d, C (10/08) ribboncesarean.gif, and H (02/11) ribboncesarean.gif

#20 of 54 Old 03-03-2008, 01:03 AM

tired, gassy, sore boobies (which isn't great with DD still nursing), nausea on and off, some cramps, tired, increased urination and sense of smell, i can even smell a slightly wet diaper within seconds. hehe.

major food aversions, oh and did i mention tired, I am so exahusted. i hope that symptom doesn't hang around for long. and i am really hoping the M/S doesn't get any worse. right now i am controling it pretty well with a supplement from the health food store, i think it is called morning ease or something like that. it has ginger and milk thistle, and some other goodies too.
#21 of 54 Old 03-03-2008, 09:45 AM

I actually suspected I was pregnant before I took the test (or was late for my period). I guess third time around, you start to know, lol. The first thing that made me suspicious is that my toddler's been really wierd about nursing. She's at the age where she's just been comfort nursing and at bedtime and naptime to wind down, but she'd get mad at me every time she nursed and keep switching sides. I've heard other people say that their nursing babies/toddlers can sense the hormone change of pregnancy. Then I started to notice I was ravenously hungry, I wanted to bake all the time (wierd symptom, I know, but I had it the first two times too. . .), heartburn constantly and I have to go to the bathroom ALL THE TIME.
#22 of 54 Old 03-13-2008, 04:06 PM

Not too many symptoms. (That's OK, right? I am SO paranoid this time around.) Just cramping, tiredness, and the increased allergy problems I remember from last time. (Or maybe it's just the spring pollen, not necessarily baby related?)
#23 of 54 Old 03-13-2008, 08:01 PM

My breasts are tender, I'm bloated, and starting to have excess salvia. I also woke up at 5:30 this morning and I was starving. So DH made me some scrambled eggs. I ate and happily went back to sleep.
#24 of 54 Old 03-13-2008, 08:19 PM

I have sore boobs, am tired, always cold (remarkable as I live in the tropics), and have just been hot by nausea. This is both reassuring and a huge pain!
#25 of 54 Old 03-13-2008, 11:36 PM

I'm queasy on a frequent basis, can smell what someone's eating from clear across a large room, am sleepy all the time, have weird little abdominal twinges, am startled by how much my boobs hurt every time I take off a bra, keep having to pee, and have burped up food a few times already (no full-blown vomiting yet, though).

Elated mom to Elliott (5/25/10)
#26 of 54 Old 03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

I am cold a lot too. Sore nipples, at times more than others.
When I am hungry (I think) I am quite sensitive to the ethnic food spices in our neighbourhood restaurants.
I am tired at times; hardly have to pee which makes me wonder... am I actually pregnant?
And then I will have a hard time with the smell of noodles cooking.
Today I HAD TO go get something to eat from a neighbourhood cafe while out with Boots (almost 2). My stomach said "EAT NOW or I will eat YOU!"

I hate being touched at times.
I am stressed! and holding it in my back between the shoulder blades. that makes me feel quite sick sometimes. Already on the Rescue remedy ;( (but it does help!)

Mama to bikenew.gifBoots (April 2006) and Bolt.gifPebbles (November 2008).Wife to :treehugger.gif and mama to angel3.gifHeather, October 2003

#27 of 54 Old 03-14-2008, 03:23 AM - Thread Starter

I have felt stressed too! I wondered if it was just life or it was being pg. But nothing particularly unusual is going on, except for my kids being sick. I also have felt more emotional than normal, and cry easier.

I actually feel like the m/s might have cleared a bit today... I feel much better. Hungry, though!!

#28 of 54 Old 03-14-2008, 12:01 PM

I've actually not had anything noticeable yet. I guess I go to bed earlier and my sniffer is on overdrive, but things are relatively calm so far compared to the last two. But I am soooo bloated. I feel like I'm starting to look pregnant already! I'm not even officially four weeks yet. I couldn't button my pants this morning yet I've lost 5 lbs.....weird.

I'm starting to wonder if we'll be able to keep it to ourselves till mother's day.

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#29 of 54 Old 03-14-2008, 12:16 PM

I forgot to mention that I'm also peeing all the time. I had to get up 3x last night to go to the bathroom.

I'm also craving meat like a pp mentioned. I had DH make steaks on the grill two nights in a row now.

Last night I dreamt I was in a bakery and I couldn't decide what I wanted so I started picking one of each.
#30 of 54 Old 03-14-2008, 05:34 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Tired
Ravenous several times a day, but then I get heartburn at night
Have to pee a lot, especially during the night
Have to poop a lot
Really thirsty
Amusingly, embarrassingly abundant gas

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page