Did you feel Ovulation? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 03-05-2008, 12:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm going to go ahead and post this question here with you lovely ladies because maybe it's still fresh in your memories.

Did any of you feel ovulation the cycle you got your bfp's? What did it feel like? anything different from previous cycles?

I always feel myself ovulate and i've kind of taken it as a bad sign because I associate the pain with missing the egg. I felt it this month and now i'm kind of bummed and i'm not sure if i should be. dh and I really covered our bases this month and I would love to be excited about this 2ww but I almost feel like i can't.

TIA

X posted in October

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#2 of 7 Old 03-05-2008, 01:08 AM

Sperm can live for up to five days so if you've had sex within that timeframe you may still have a chance And you never know- maybe that was just random pain?

I sure didn't feel ovulation with this cycle/pregnancy. I was actually convinced it was going to be an annovulatory cycle because everything was sooo messed up, but obviously it wasn't

Good luck!

Mama to DS R (June/06), DD K (September/07), DS M (October/08), DD R (June/09)... waiting for #5 in late 2013!!

#3 of 7 Old 03-05-2008, 03:33 AM

I always feel ovulation. It didn't feel any different this month and I am pregnant. Should I associate it with missing the egg? I always figured it was releasing the egg.
#4 of 7 Old 03-05-2008, 09:54 AM

I felt it! I felt it when I got pg with DS, too. I always feel it on my right side, but rarely feel it on my left. So far, my right ovary is responsible for my two pregnancies

Wife to J, SAHM to W (03/06) ribboncesarean.gif at 32w4d, C (10/08) ribboncesarean.gif, and H (02/11) ribboncesarean.gif

#5 of 7 Old 03-05-2008, 10:26 AM

I felt it last cycle, where I thought i had conceived but didn't. I didn't feel anything this time!
#6 of 7 Old 03-05-2008, 10:32 AM

I've never felt it

~Natalie~
LLL Leader, IBCLC, marathoner, mom of 2 (maybe 3 one day!)

#7 of 7 Old 03-05-2008, 10:46 AM

I also feel it every month.

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page