"Mommy Intuition" Is yours right? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-11-2008, 01:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, lets start a thread and post what you think you are having, and as we find out (u/s or birth!) we can come back to see if you are right!

belly.gifLesli: Wife to Jon, Mommy to my treasures, Kyla(Feb 06), Erin (Nov 08), and "Beanie" due 01/12! We're a home centered family! Homebirth, homecooking, homemade homegrown, and homeschooling!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 01:04 AM - Thread Starter

I am thinking girl this time, the pregnancy is just so similar to dd's, and I just "feel" like it is a girl.

belly.gifLesli: Wife to Jon, Mommy to my treasures, Kyla(Feb 06), Erin (Nov 08), and "Beanie" due 01/12! We're a home centered family! Homebirth, homecooking, homemade homegrown, and homeschooling!!

Old 05-11-2008, 01:08 AM

I'm not sure what I think. I really want a girl so that might influence how I feel, but I only have had boys so far so my mind is telling me it's probably a boy lol.

Kara mommy to Jason 9/27/04 ribboncesarean.gif, Jacob 6/1/06 vbac.gif, Nathan 11/13/08 ribboncesarean.gif, and twin boys Isaac and Caleb born 1/10/11 vbac.gif
Old 05-11-2008, 01:50 AM

i am lacking in intuition about this! up until about a week ago i reaalllyyy wanted a girl. i couldn't care less if its a girl or boy now, either would be amazing :]

Bethanie, Single Mama to Clementine Aislyn born via waterbirth.jpguc.jpg on 11/23/08. Hoping to homeschool.gif We cd.gifsaynovax.gif
Old 05-11-2008, 04:52 AM

I think it's a girl, but all I am thinking about are boys names lately... so I'm not sure if that means anything.

Mama to 3 kids. We live in a yurt!
Old 05-11-2008, 08:28 AM

My intuition has been wrong every. single. time. . This time I actually don't have a feeling one way or another very strongly. I sort of start to think girl, and then remember that I always think that and I've been wrong three times before . So I'm just going to say that this one will be another boy.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:32 AM

I am sure it is a girl again. I have 2 so far. We'll see!

Liv, SAHM of 3 kiddos 

Old 05-11-2008, 01:36 PM

Wasn't there a thread called "birth predictions" that was kinda like this?

I think boy. But it's not really a mommy intuition thing. I just feel I am such an average kind of person... and I think I'll be average in my family... one girl, one boy
Old 05-11-2008, 02:12 PM

I think you're having a boy too, Melissa

I'm almost SURE I'm having a girl! We've decided to find out so we'll see.

Mama to DS R (June/06), DD K (September/07), DS M (October/08), DD R (June/09)... waiting for #5 in late 2013!!

Old 05-11-2008, 09:25 PM

Yup, DH is insisting on finding out early.

I say boy. But to be honest I would be surprised if it is. I bet it's a girl.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:45 PM

I think girl. But I thought that last time too, and it's a boy. So who knows! I can't wait to find out though.

SAHM to 6.5yo DS and 4yo DD. PCOS with two early m/cs. Married 8 yrs. Certified birth doula, writer, editor.

Some stuff I like: hbac.gifteapot2.GIFeat.gifnocirc.gifbftoddler.giffemalesling.GIFcrochetsmilie.gif read.gifcat.gif

Old 05-11-2008, 10:28 PM

I've got a pretty strong feeling that it's a girl and I had a dream that it was a girl and I'm kind of hoping for a girl so I don't have to have the whole circumcision discussion with the LO's daddy. Though if it is a boy, he won't be getting cut anyway.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:03 AM

I'm way feeling boy. Dd even says it's a boy when I ask her if it's a boy or a girl. This pregnancy is way different than my last one. I also felt girl pretty strongly with dd and was correct. We aren't finding out til the birth, so we've got a long way to go.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:51 AM

Reeeeeally hoping it's a girl. Feels like it and always a girl in my dreams. :

Rebecca, mom to Annie (11/07/2008)
Old 05-12-2008, 02:38 PM

I have a feeling this one's a boy. I felt dd was a girl and I was right so we'll see if I'm right again. We're not finding out though so we've got a long way to go.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat5505 View Post
I'm not sure what I think. I really want a girl so that might influence how I feel, but I only have had boys so far so my mind is telling me it's probably a boy lol.
I totally agree with you, I'd love a girl but have two boys already and actually feel guilty admitting that I'd like one over the other!!

Tara--mama to Riley (9/01) Nolan (4/04) and Finnegan (11/08). Unschooling Rocks!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 05:10 PM

DH and DS think girl... me... I'm not so sure. I really want a girl, but I am leaning towards boy. I am sitting here looking at all the girl clothes we bought for Bailee, and I'm not feeling the pink... naturally I will love either gender, but I know I will be a little disappointed to hear "boy" if we find out at an u/s, which is why we're going to wait until birth, when it won't matter either way.

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

Old 05-17-2008, 12:48 AM

I have been feeling like it is a girl. Although I don't feel 100% certain. With my son, literally the day I got the BFP I said, "It's going to be a boy." and I never wavered the entire pregnancy. I knew from day 1 that it was a boy and I was completely certain. This time around I don't have that complete certainty but I feel stronger that it is a girl. This pregnancy has been different so far, I have been so much more sick and it just feels different. I don't know if it's just because it's a different pregnancy or maybe because it's a girl this time. Only a few more weeks and I'll find out at the ultrasound!

Quoteriginally Posted by littlehaloSAHMama to Dylan 08/12/05 & Delia 11/04/08 , and

User Tag List