November DDC Kitchen Table - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 1796 Old 07-19-2008, 01:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks guys.

It's kind of a crappy day...think I'm going to go make a thread about it. See you later.

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
And we are joyfully awaiting a new addition in April 2011! <><
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 1796 Old 07-19-2008, 09:46 PM

Mmm, I'm eatingabowl of blueberries we just picked. Actually, we picked blueberries today, stopped by a friend's and got some free range organic poultry and I raided their currant bushes. They are going to give me the two bushes when they aren't in fruit anymore - YAH!

I'm finally gaining weight, although friend with the farm said I don't even look pregnant yet.

I posted an update on the main preggo page about the Prenatal Cradle helping my back. Today I actually gave my horse a bath since I felt so good!

I'm NESTING big time - washing baby clothes and findling them. I am going to start the hunt for a babyhawk soon just because I need it to help my nesting compulsion.
#183 of 1796 Old 07-19-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TefferTWH View Post
Today I actually gave my horse a bath since I felt so good!

I'm NESTING big time - washing baby clothes and findling them. I am going to start the hunt for a babyhawk soon just because I need it to help my nesting compulsion.
OK, I'm WAY jealous you HAVE a horse to wash! I got to pet one today, DD had a lesson. Just a quick brag...she's really getting posting down, they put her on a slightly more advanced horse and she did great! Her heels were too far back during a "whoa" and the horse would stop, then try to walk, and she was so persistant and patient about telling the horse what she wanted! It helped a lot when the instructor told her to fix her heels! She has mild CP, so I'm always very proud of any accomplishments she makes!

As to the nesting...um yeah, me too. I've got a piece of furniture moved to the dining room with the changing pad on it. All the newborn clothes are in it, and some of the cloth diapers, and now I need to move another little piece of furniture that's holding DS's sweaters. I bought hangers to hang them up.

"Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life?"~Mary Oliver

RT knitting mama  to 3 (& 8 who didn't make it) wife working on 13 years to a silly man who drives me crazy.
#184 of 1796 Old 07-19-2008, 10:25 PM

Ohh I love horses!! I use to ride all the time but haven't in years. Ive always wanted to own one but its not going to happen anytime soon. I can't imagine trying to move one around everytime the military moves us.

Ok, back to cleaning. I have a huge to do list this weekend and didnt' get much done yesterday.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#185 of 1796 Old 07-19-2008, 10:45 PM

I just finished about 2 1/2 hours of decluttering. DH walked in and said, "Isn't it early for nesting?" I just mock-glared at him.

I really, really want to get baby clothes out and put away, but I also know that if I wash them all right now, I'll just end up washing them again in October. Decisions, decisions...

Kash, homeschooling mommy to Gillian (8/5/00) and Jacob (3/23/05)
and Brigid Eleanor (11/20/08)
#186 of 1796 Old 07-20-2008, 12:57 PM

Some of the baby clothes I've washed now, but I'll rewash everything in October.

RT knitting mama  to 3 (& 8 who didn't make it) wife working on 13 years to a silly man who drives me crazy.
#187 of 1796 Old 07-20-2008, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

Awww horses. I <3 horses. Wish I had some land, and some money...

My FIL went to Germany a two weeks ago and brought back a whole bag of baby clothes. SO cute! What's funny is, most of the clothes he brought back we for a girl, so I guess we know what HE wants!

Also, I showed the PILs the diapers I want, and they were fascinated, and they definitely want to buy some for us. :

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
#188 of 1796 Old 07-20-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotemist View Post
OK, I'm WAY jealous you HAVE a horse to wash! I got to pet one today, DD had a lesson. Just a quick brag...she's really getting posting down, they put her on a slightly more advanced horse and she did great! Her heels were too far back during a "whoa" and the horse would stop, then try to walk, and she was so persistant and patient about telling the horse what she wanted! It helped a lot when the instructor told her to fix her heels! She has mild CP, so I'm always very proud of any accomplishments she makes!
I used to teach riding lessons to make money during college - loved it! I've switched fully to gaited horses for the past 10 years or so and I'm much happier not trotting! She is wearing a helmet, right?

That list thread on the DDC has hubby in fear. He's already trying to finish the screen porch remodel, then he has to retile the tub, then we have a complete remodel of the laundry room to split it into a space for his home office (he telecommutes every day), and now I'm adding on!
#189 of 1796 Old 07-20-2008, 10:54 PM

Hi ladies! i am new this site!

Amy from IL - -I am due with DS #2 on Nov 16th! We currently have 1 son, Jack - 13 months!

This pregnancy has been very smooth and EXACTLY like the first!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!
#190 of 1796 Old 07-21-2008, 01:34 AM

Welcome Firedancr.. We share the same due date!!! Im Heather, I have a 18 month old daughter and we live in Okinawa, Japan. My husband is in the Marine Corps and I stay at home with our daughter.

Teffer- my husband is use to it! Hes actually going through the list and cutting into two, his to do my to dos. He doens't want me doing the manual stuff (painting, moving, etc) and hes aweful with the planning stuff. Hes actually more relaxed with this pregnancy since I have a to do list than last time when I winged all of it..

Oh yummy, I made blueberry muffins this morning and they turned out sooo good. Ive been really sick to my stomach and dizzy lately so having something that sits well is a blessing.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#191 of 1796 Old 07-21-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TefferTWH View Post
I used to teach riding lessons to make money during college - loved it! I've switched fully to gaited horses for the past 10 years or so and I'm much happier not trotting! She is wearing a helmet, right?
Yeah, I'm UUUBER strict about the helmet thing (on anything, bikes, quads, horses, etc), she certainly doesn't need another brain injury on top of everything else! She rides for a therapeutic riding group (they are certified and everything) www.forwardstride.org and they are also very strict about proper riding apparel (closed toed shoes, helmets, long pants).

Back in high school I rode hunters, and did some western and trail for fun, never good enough to give lessons, but I had a lot of fun! I do enjoy riding the odd Tennessee walker, and my dad used to have a Saddlebred (she'd rack in the pasture for fun), but mostly I don't get to ride anything that doesn't trot!

Today is good, and wow do those blueberry muffins sound good! I'm at work though, wish I was home, there are blueberries in the freezer! I'm hungry all the time now, and tired A LOT. Just barely got the day started and I could use a nap.

Tonight I want to do some housework, and maybe sew a little! Dinner is leftovers, so I just need to cut up a melon.

Hope you all are doing well today!

Another big welcome to Firedancr! The more the merrier!

#192 of 1796 Old 07-21-2008, 04:42 PM

Hi Mamas!
Welcome Firedancr Grats on the smooth pregnancy!
Okimom- Sorry your tummy has been troubling you but yay for blueberry muffins! (and thanks, lol, because now I have a SERIOUS craving) Glad to hear that you are selling stuff...I always feel so good when I can sell or give something to someone who wants/needs it, plus I get this big sense of accomplishment/relief to have it out of my house. Oh, and glad to hear that you have been sharing my hunger DH has started mock/teasing me...it is seriously hilarious. I will get up and start rummaging around for food, and he'll turn to me and say (in a very funny imitation zombie voice) "We Hunger" and he starts breathing all Darth Vader-ish. I know that I am not telling it in a way that would make it sound funny, but trust me, every time he says it, I laugh so hard I feel like I am going to wet my pants: As for the cleaners, sure thing.
For dish soap I use Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap, essential oil, and water...here's the ratio:
2 c. castile soap (whatever scent you like, I use lavender)
2 drops essential oil (use whatever scent you like)
1/2 c. water ( I use boiled and cooled water, but you don't have to)
I mix them together and then put them in a squirt bottle, and trust me a little goes a looong way! (If you have extra greasy dishes, just add a bit of vinegar or lemon juice to your dishwater, it will cut right through the grease)
For a great all purpose cleaner I use:
1 part distilled white vinegar
1 part water (again I use boiled and cooled water but it is not required)
I put the mixture in a spray bottle and use it on counters, glass, bathroom sink, toilet, etc. just don't use it on marble.
In the bathroom if you have soak scum, make a paste out of baking soda and water to clean the grout, tiles, and faucets...and for the toilet, I put a splash of vinegar and a bit of baking soda, and let it fizz up, then I just clean the bowl with your brush.
For wood I just use 2 parts lemon juice to 1 part olive oil, I keep it in a covered container stored in the fridge when not in use, and just dip a rag in it to polish my wood...it works great.

Okimom, I also make my own laundry detergent, which works awesome and saves me a TON, so let me know if you want the recipe.

Nerdymom- Woohoo for lederhosen (or whatever other kinds of German baby clothes there are ) and I am sorry you were having a crappy day *hugs*

Teffer- I am jealous of you too! You and Okimom are having these blueberry bonanzas *cry* lol and grats on gaining some weight mama!!

Coyotemist- Your DD sounds very talented! You must be super proud, mama!
Ooh and HOORAY for leftovers!

All is good, albeit very full of packing *ugh*, hope all is well with you all!

Kellylady.gif, married to the love of my life, Denpeace.gif , DD1 5/07dust.gif , 11/07, DD2 10/08modifiedartist.gif , DDS 8/10jammin.gif, expecting our next blessing this winter!

#193 of 1796 Old 07-21-2008, 08:30 PM

Thanks for the recipies for the cleaners. Now to convince DH that its the same as buying cleaner. He doesn't think it will clean as well.
I love blueberry muffins, the day after I got home with DD I woke up early to make some. They are just so comforting to me, probably one of my favorite breakfest foods.
Ok, back to cleaning. My living room is a disaster. DH thought it would be nice to make a play area in the back for DD, which is great but now all the toys are all over the place all the time. It looks like a toy store exploded in my living room.

#194 of 1796 Old 07-21-2008, 09:07 PM

Heartburn has kicked in! Nettle infusion is soothing for a few minutes, then it hurts again.

I really want some blueberry muffins and chocolate chip cookies. Why both, I have no idea.

However, I still need to change my sheets and do the dishes before I can bake. We'll see what I get done (its just after 4 here).

As to "natural" cleaners...I went to the store to buy the ingredients for my homemade laundry soap, and the prices have gone up (big surprise I know, but still a pain). And then I noticed that Purex has a new "natural" cleaner out, it's ultra ultra concentrated, so 32 of "their" loads was $3.13. That price is about a third of my ingredients. So I bought it. I only use half their recommendation of amounts, and so far it's cleaning very well.

Well, guess I should get moving! Now I'm hungry AND have heartburn!

#195 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 01:29 PM

Okimom, lol about DH...fortunately my DH is on board all the way (probably helps that his mom is pretty crunchy granola)
Coyotemist, sorry to hear that prices have gone up...around here I can get a HUGE box of 20 lb. Mule Borax for $2.18, a HUGE box of washing soda for $2.52, and Fels Naptha Soap is just under $2.00 (like $1.70-something) a bar...aside from the Fels Naptha Soap, which I need one bar of per batch, the Borax and Washing Soda make several batches of detergent, and for us it works out to be a TON cheaper as "natural" detergents from our local co-op run about $12 for 50 oz (OUCH) Have you looked a the site Soapsgonebuy.com ? my SIL orders from there, and I haven't checked their prices recently...but she says they seem to be pretty fair.

Our house is looking so sad all of our pretties have been taken down off the walls and there are boxes everywhere, DD#1 who is pretty sensitive, has been out of sorts since the packing began. We are super lucky that a good friend of ours who has a LO of her own is going to take Em Saturday so she can swim and do fun things while we do the actual moving, as we are pretty certain she will melt down if she is around in the chaos...speaking of melt downs: Last night we went to tour the Childbirth Center where we are having DD#2 (who has a name already!!! ) and DD#1 just went to pieces, there were a bunch of other mommies there and she just couldn't understand why she couldn't rub everyone's bellies and talk to their 'bays' (her word for babies) so when we had to keep gently steering her away from others and telling her that it was not okay to use her hands on everyone...her little bottom lip poked out and the tears and wails ensued. Luckily our MW (who is a total love, a great family friend, and delivered Em so she has a soft spot for her) showed us the new wing and Em crawled right into her arms and quieted down, so I guess ultimately it was actually just about perfect, lol! Today we had a MW appointment the baby is growing wonderfully (I am so big!!) and her heartbeat is super strong (Yay!!) So all is well here mamas, hope all is good with you!

Kellylady.gif, married to the love of my life, Denpeace.gif , DD1 5/07dust.gif , 11/07, DD2 10/08modifiedartist.gif , DDS 8/10jammin.gif, expecting our next blessing this winter!

#196 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 01:47 PM

hey mamas, jumping in here. Just posted a long-winded introduction on the intro thread. trying to re-envision my due date after working so hard to convince myself that my son will come 2 weeks after his EDD (11/29) just like his big brother. Time to stop assuming that he'll come late.

Just wasting my morning while my son's at preschool, although I should go hop in the shower...

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#197 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 02:10 PM

Hey Jen!! Awesome to see you here again!
#198 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenInMpls View Post
hey mamas, jumping in here. Just posted a long-winded introduction on the intro thread. trying to re-envision my due date after working so hard to convince myself that my son will come 2 weeks after his EDD (11/29) just like his big brother. Time to stop assuming that he'll come late.
Jen-we are due date buddies! That's my date too! Good to see you!

Yesterday, I got the chocolate chip cookies done, but not the muffins, so probably muffins today! (It's only supposed to be 70 or so, so a good day for baking.)

Darkblue-the washing soda and borax were $4 a box! So between those 2 and the Fels Naptha, it was $10 for a batch of soap. Considering I only had $20 for groceries for the week, I figured I'd go with the natural Purex for this time. I'm consistantly impressed with how well it cleans! DH had left some of his clothes from his second job in the trunk of the car-they were soaked with dried on mud. It got it all out! Well worth the $3.13 I paid for it!

I hate moving! I'm sorry its been so rough for your DD.

Our little guy also has a name-Charlie. We talk about him like he's already here, maybe we are weird!

#199 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 03:16 PM

Coyotemist- Yikes mama! Stuff is expensive where you are And I totally hear you on the tight grocery budgets...in my humble opinion, anyone not pinching pennies is either crazy or insanely lucky, lol. And grats on getting some baking done...I have been diligently trying to get a lot of my holiday baking done and frozen, but with all of these cravings, a disappointing small number of goodies are making it into the freezer: I am just hoping I can control myself once we move, because the holidays are fast approaching *Yikes!* As for DD#2, we have decided on Penelope Jane and we talk about Penny/Elo like she's here too, so if it makes you weird, then I guess you and I are weird together As for DD#1 (Em), yeah I mean it is such a mixed blessing because the very passion and sensitivity that make her so incredible are really making it tough for her. I really don't like moving either, so I don't blame her one bit, I just wish I could make her more comfortable, but sadly I don't think much will help until we are moved, and have settled in again. (She's our little Taurus and REALLY despises change in routine, so that isn't helping either, lol)

#200 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 05:34 PM

Ahhh.I just sat here with a plate of sauted mushrooms bathed in butter and pepper and munched away as I cought up!YUM!And now that I'm all sweaty from cooking and eating hot food in a good 97 degrees, I'm washing it down with an ice lemonade. Now I'm more hungry for more mushrooms, sausage,eggs, green pepper all scrambled together with hashbrowns!And ketchup.OR I could hop in the van and run over to Panda and get some lomein and sweet and sour pork/chicken,and a really cold Dr. Pepper!We have NO $ for it, but I can dream, can't I?hile I'm dreaming, I'll toss in a pint of Haggen Das,something chocolaty and caramel.MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!And I'll pretend I can eat most of it uninterupted.Now that I'm drooling, the kids just came in from the pool and want to eat!Hold me back....hold me back...Walk up to the kitchen, Do not touch the van keys!!!!!!!

:::
#201 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 07:48 PM

Just stopping by before I have to leave for my ultrasound.. Im going in for my 20 week ultrasound this morning (Im 23 weeks). Hopefully we can find out whether its a boy or a girl. I don't care which one, I just would like to know he/she is healthy and growing.
Cleaning supplies are crazy expensive over here too. I looked at Borax last time I was at the store and it was close to 5.00 for a small box. Thats one of the reasons I know DH won't really go for natural cleaners. We don't have the cash for that..

Oops, time to go.

#202 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindRedSpirit View Post
Ahhh.I just sat here with a plate of sauted mushrooms bathed in butter and pepper and munched away as I cought up!YUM!And now that I'm all sweaty from cooking and eating hot food in a good 97 degrees, I'm washing it down with an ice lemonade. Now I'm more hungry for more mushrooms, sausage,eggs, green pepper all scrambled together with hashbrowns!And ketchup.OR I could hop in the van and run over to Panda and get some lomein and sweet and sour pork/chicken,and a really cold Dr. Pepper!We have NO $ for it, but I can dream, can't I?hile I'm dreaming, I'll toss in a pint of Haggen Das,something chocolaty and caramel.MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!And I'll pretend I can eat most of it uninterupted.Now that I'm drooling, the kids just came in from the pool and want to eat!Hold me back....hold me back...Walk up to the kitchen, Do not touch the van keys!!!!!!!
Audma-are you trying to torture me? Cause thats not very nice. I love that Panda place, might have to have some on payday (Thursday).

OOMPH-bad braxton hicks.

#203 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 07:58 PM

KindRedSpirit if you're going Haagen Däzs, the only way to go is Dulce de Leche. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Lynsey hi!!!

: mama to T 9/04 and E 11/08
#204 of 1796 Old 07-22-2008, 07:58 PM

Good luck Okimom-let us know how it goes!

#205 of 1796 Old 07-24-2008, 11:12 AM

Hi mamas!
Just checking in...I cannot believe how quickly this week has gone by, Thursday already!?! Pretty much everything is packed (except the absolute essentials that I will wait to pack late Friday or veeeeeerrrry early Saturday) DD#1 is still pretty unsettled, but coping much better than we expected all things considered. We have taken a few trips over to our new house and let her run around, play in the yard, and check out her new room (which her wonderful daddy was kind enough to paint the most GORGEOUS lavender and cream ) She did however give me a heart attack yesterday: She was in rare form yesterday and was playing/bouncing at her play table. I kept reminding her to be careful and gentle, to no avail, mind you. So anywho, she is jumping up and down dancing and pounding on her table when she mis-steps and drives her two front teeth into her bottom lip...blood starts flowing down her chin, she starts screaming, I scoop her up and I swear to goodness was almost sobbing myself. She is bleeding all over my shoulder, barely lets me wipe it, let alone put ice on it...I call DH in tears to let him know what an awful mother I am, and then I call our wonderful pediatrician, who, being the love that she is, tells me that other than keeping it clean, and trying to ice it, there's not much I can do. When I begin to mention that I may be inducted into the worst mother ever hall of fame, she cracks up and tells me that it is better that Em had her first spill like this before her little sister gets here, as now, by the time Penelope comes we'll have become quite used to it, and that in order for me to be a bad mother I would have had to A) Command her to bite her lip or B) Never allow her to explore cause and effect.

I know that she is right, as when I talked to DH he said pretty much the same thing, but there is nothing quite so awful as seeing your child in pain, let alone bleeding. I know that I am being hyper-emotional and that it was a relatively minor accident...so I am sorry about the vent/rant. I love Em so very much and there is that completely irrational part of me that wishes I could prevent her from ever being hurt, ugh... I know, I know, cliche...but true. Ah, well, hope all is well with you all! I may not be around much tomorrow and Saturday with the move, so take care mamas!

#206 of 1796 Old 07-24-2008, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue0729 View Post
Hi mamas!
Just checking in...I cannot believe how quickly this week has gone by, Thursday already!?!
mamma. I did laugh a teeny bit at your expense, but I know I'll feel the same way about my babe. I'm glad you have such a good ped, her response cracked me up. Just see these little accidents as another chance to cuddle your child. I think my youngest sister hurt herself on purpose sometimes, just to get extra cuddles with someone. Of course she's in her teens now and still pretty clumsy...so maybe they were all accidents!

Good luck with the move!

#207 of 1796 Old 07-24-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdymom View Post
mamma.
*hugs back* Thanks mama! I don't blame you one eensy bit for laughing at me, lol, in some ways knowing that this whole thing seems a bit comical makes me feel less traumatized As for the cuddling...yes! I was plastered to her yesterday and last night, when DH came home she was like so ready to horse around with dadddy she was practically jumping out of my arms to get to him...it felt like she was saying "DADDY! You have NO idea how weird Mama has been today!?!"
Thanks for the well wishes about the move too! (I am sure that I will need them as I am getting more anxious as the big day nears as opposed to less...lol

#208 of 1796 Old 07-24-2008, 08:33 PM

Darkblue-I didn't laugh, but definately felt a sense of commiseration! I was really like that with DD, and much less with DS. It really makes me wonder how I'll do with little #3 here. Will I revert back to the way I was with my first baby? (It's been more than 7 years after all, since I've had a tiny baby.) Or will I be even more laid back?

Today my big kids are driving me nutso. Yesterday they were both hyper and crazy, and its rolled into today. I feel like I really overdid it today!

On top of all that, none of my pants seem to fit. The ones that fit sitting down, fall down when I stand up, and the ones that fit standing up, pinch my belly sitting down. It sure is making those old-fashioned panel pants sound better every day.

Other than that...nothing too exciting! Hope all of you are doing well!

#209 of 1796 Old 07-24-2008, 08:58 PM

Darkblue- Im the same way with my daughter. Every time she hurts herself (which is regularlly since she loves to climb) I feel just aweful about it. If it makes you feel better when DD was learning to walk she decided to try to run after the cat, fell and bite through her lip. I was soo upset, my DH walked into the middle of it and couldn't figure out what was going on and thought it was me bleeding not her. Looking back on it, it was really funny but at the time it wasn't. Kids sure know how to hurt themselves but luckily they heal fast as well.. Otherwise people would probably think I beat my baby or something. She is soo daring its scary.
Good luck with moving!! I hope everything goes well and don't overdo it. Let someone else do the heavy lifting and carrying!
Coyotemist- My pants don't fit either.. Ive taken to using a rubber band on my old pants that way they expand a little when I sit down but stay up when I stand up. Workout pants and PJ pants are my new best friends since they have good comfortable elastic waists. This is the stage of belly that drives me nuts, a little to big for prepregnancy but not big enough for maternity.

As for me other than being driven slow insane by my inlaws Im doing well. Very tired but good. DH is staying home this weekend instead of going to a boy scout camp out, luckily the scout master was able to make it so he could stay home. We are going to spend the weekend cleaning and moving stuff around that Im not suppose to lift. Elyse has been waking up at 5am every morning and taking a nap at 9am then being up till 8pm- but shes sleeping so Im not going to complain. She was always an early riser, gets that from DH.

Ok, Im going to go clean. How everyone is doing well.

#210 of 1796 Old 07-24-2008, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post
This is the stage of belly that drives me nuts, a little to big for prepregnancy but not big enough for maternity.
Omygosh you are lucky! I've been in maternity pants for what feels like ages. I made do with my old pants for as long as possible but they fell by the wayside a good 6-8 weeks ago!

The only pants I have that don't practically fall off my butt are the secret fit belly from Motherhood. Too bad they're so darn expensive!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page