Anyone still nauseous? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 06-27-2008, 10:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Because I still am..... And it just blows!!!! I have been able to cut my zofran down, but the more that I am able to feel this baby move around, the more ill I feel. Tonight after half a grilled cheese I could eat no more, and thought that was coming back to visit me. This baby is so much more active than my first was and more movement seems to mean more nausea
#2 of 6 Old 06-27-2008, 10:49 PM

I am!!! This is about the time it stopped with my daughter so I hope it goes away soon!

Wife of a Coastie, Mom to Rylin, Alden, Carden and Thumper coming Octoberstork-suprise.gifbfinfant.gifdp_femalesling.GIFsaynovax.gifsigncirc1.gifhomebirth.jpgribbonpink.gifHelping my mom fight breast cancer.

#3 of 6 Old 06-27-2008, 11:48 PM

Me! I felt terrible the last few days and today was OK...but who knows? Everytime I start to think I am getting better, it all comes back. :/
#4 of 6 Old 06-28-2008, 12:46 PM

Yep. I'm able to eat, but I still really struggle with drinking. I was feeling a lot better, but I've gone downhill. They tried to get me back on a regular diet, and it's just not working for me. I'm almost to my pre-preg. weight, so that's a good thing. I'm not counting on feeling better, though. I never did with DS, and I am not going to get my hopes up this time.
#5 of 6 Old 06-28-2008, 12:53 PM

I don't anticipate the sickness going away from me. I love how I get a double whammy - nausea... and all day heartburn so so intense that I throw up from that. I occasionally have a day, maybe two where I don't throw up... but it's very rare.

I am thankful my life is busy and I just get consumed by other stuff. I deal with the sickness and try not to let it bug me too much. Spending a whole pregnancy feeling miserable... can't do it this time!
#6 of 6 Old 06-28-2008, 10:09 PM

Not with this pregnancy but with my first with DS I was so sick I threw up every day including the first day I was in labor. The degree of nausea subsided but the nausea never completely went away. I am so happy this pregnancy is much easier. Good Luck

Baby Mama, Law Student, Milk Maker:
Mom-type to DSS 10/12/03, Mom to DS 10/05/06 and DD 11/03/08.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page