M/S again, now? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 10-03-2008, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I should be grateful I haven't been sick all the way through like my last 2 pregnancies, but seriously I've been hugging the toilet all morning.

hearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gif A house full of girls, but for dad and one brother bikenew.gif
"Be careful how you speak to your children. One day it will become their inner voice." ~ Peggy O' Mara
Cloth diapering, babywearing and co-sleeping has been a way of life for almost a decade now partners.gif
#2 of 8 Old 10-03-2008, 11:50 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Eew! Are you sure it isn't being caused by something else? (Not trying to discount that you could be having ms, just brainstorming) One night I woke up and was sick, I thought at first it was ms, but then I realized that I had horrible heartburn and I was throwing up nothing but acid. Once I ate something and took some papaya enzyme, I felt 200% better. I still get nauseous if I go too long without eating (3 hours or more...ugh), and that will continue to make me sick until I eat. I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but having something in your stomach might help.

Good luck hon!

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
And we are joyfully awaiting a new addition in April 2011! <><
#3 of 8 Old 10-03-2008, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
OH haven't thought of heartburn causing this. Yes I had horrible heartburn all night and am avoiding tums right now. Off to get my papaya tabs. Thanks.

hearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gif A house full of girls, but for dad and one brother bikenew.gif
"Be careful how you speak to your children. One day it will become their inner voice." ~ Peggy O' Mara
Cloth diapering, babywearing and co-sleeping has been a way of life for almost a decade now partners.gif
#4 of 8 Old 10-03-2008, 12:45 PM

Oh good luck! And good idea to be avoiding tums. Apparently the calcium in them can settle in the placenta, and if you eat too many it can actually inhibit how well the placenta works. I think it's apalling that there's no warning about that on the label! Of course "Warning: may calcify your placenta" might be bad for business, with as much as pg women have heartburn!

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
And we are joyfully awaiting a new addition in April 2011! <><
#5 of 8 Old 10-03-2008, 06:01 PM

I'm feeling sick again too actually, plus totally lost appetite since last week, (31).

I think for me it's to do with worrying again about how it's all going to turn out......am 32 weeks now and feeling very pre labourish already.

joy.gifspread a lot of love joy.gif

#6 of 8 Old 10-06-2008, 09:36 PM

Yep, happened last pregnancy, too. I'm back to getting nauseous and gagging whenever I try to brush my teeth and have actually vomited a few times already. At least it's not AS bad as during the first trimester. I just hope I don't vomit my way through labor!

Cheri
fencing.gifDD and DS are 11 & toddler.gif DD is 4    hbac.gif  Our car is a bike!bikenew.gif

Sharing our homeschool.gifwith 3cat.gif, 2 dog2.gif & 4 chicken3.gif

#7 of 8 Old 10-08-2008, 08:34 AM

With DD I got horrible morning sickness that eased up around 21 weeks and came back full strength at 32ish weeks.. This one Ive had somewhat bad (not nearly as bad but still inhebited what I could do) morning sickness that stoped around 13 weeks and its back. Most mornings Im happy if I get out of bed and cook something to eat for DD. I would love to be able to lay in bed all morning but DD has different ideas.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#8 of 8 Old 10-08-2008, 01:37 PM

I'm nauseous again too. It's mainly the am, and I haven't gotten sick, but just constant nausea until about lunch time. I think I can survive another 5 1/2 weeks!!

belly.gifLesli: Wife to Jon, Mommy to my treasures, Kyla(Feb 06), Erin (Nov 08), and "Beanie" due 01/12! We're a home centered family! Homebirth, homecooking, homemade homegrown, and homeschooling!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page