Join Date: Jun 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mama to DS R (June/06), DD K (September/07), DS M (October/08), DD R (June/09)... waiting for #5 in late 2013!!
I ended up caving and having it done when in L&D this week. It was negative. They said they might have me do another one. But, I think I will refuse it. Even if it was positive, I am quite certain, I am going to deliver fast and I don't think the antibiotics would take effect in time. Is that logical?
i am having a homebirth and am choosing not to have the test but i like all your suggestions for supressing viruses as i am herpes simplex 2 positive and need to focus on NOT having an outbreak during delivery or homebirth won't be an option. so is goldenseal ok at what point in pregnancy and for how long?
|34 members and 16,641 guests|
|a-sorta-fairytale , Choochoo52812 , coconotcoco , DahliaRW , fange , incorrigible , katelove , kathymuggle , Kinterest , lilmissgiggles , manyhatsmom , marsupial-mom , moominmamma , NuzzleNudge , philomom , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , sarrahlnorris , SchoolmarmDE , sciencemum , sofreshsoclean , Springshowers , sren , thefragile7393 , thegiving41 , uberkitn01 , valerievalira , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|