Annoyed. I miss my waist so much! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-12-2008, 08:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dh showed me a pic of our wedding (July 21 2007). Here's the pic:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...weddingpic.jpg (I'm the one wearing the wedding dress.)
And here's a pic of my right now:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...m/IMG_1358.jpg

I am ready for this baby to come. Come on Muffin! I'm shooting for October 25th now. LOL. We'll see how that goes...

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
And we are joyfully awaiting a new addition in April 2011! <><
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2008, 09:04 PM

i know how you feel! i miss being able to wear my clothes and fit through small spaces.
i've told this baby that she better evict herself as soon as i hit 37 weeks, which would be the 29th! i'm counting down.

Bethanie, Single Mama to Clementine Aislyn born via waterbirth.jpguc.jpg on 11/23/08. Hoping to homeschool.gif We cd.gifsaynovax.gif
Old 10-12-2008, 09:04 PM

Both pictures are beautiful!!!

Tara--mama to Riley (9/01) Nolan (4/04) and Finnegan (11/08). Unschooling Rocks!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 09:09 PM

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and couldn't agree more. I am so so so tired of my huge ungainly belly, my ugly maternity jeans, and the fact that I can't really reach my toes.

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

Old 10-12-2008, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Public bathroom stalls are the absolute worst. Ugh! How in the world does one manage not to fall into the toilet while exiting those things??

Thanks for the complement mamma...I am not feeling so beautiful right now. But oddly DH has been making more "you're pretty" comments the past few days than ever before, which makes me wonder. Either a) he is starting to really feel the stress of not DTD in a while, b) someone said something to him about how low I've been feeling, or c) I can't think of a c.

><> I'm a Christian, knitting, sewing, cooking SAHM to the fearless adventurer Jack born 11/08, and  a  USCG wife
Old 10-12-2008, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdymom View Post
c) I can't think of a c.
c) He truly thinks you look gorgeous because you are growing a wonderful new life inside of you!

I look forward to wearing normal clothes again. I expect it will be a little while, though, since this is baby no. 3 for me.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:15 PM

Nerdy, you are a beautiful bride in the first photo, and you are a beautiful soon to be mama in the second one. I'm sorry you aren't feeling it right now, hun, but you are gorgeous!

Kellylady.gif, married to the love of my life, Denpeace.gif , DD1 5/07dust.gif , 11/07, DD2 10/08modifiedartist.gif , DDS 8/10jammin.gif, expecting our next blessing this winter!

Old 10-12-2008, 10:42 PM

You look beautiful in both!
Old 10-12-2008, 10:57 PM

I feel the same way. We were looking through old pics on the computer and I saw pics of me from March and I felt sad cuz I miss my skinny body and I'm just so uncomfortable now!

Kara mommy to Jason 9/27/04 ribboncesarean.gif, Jacob 6/1/06 vbac.gif, Nathan 11/13/08 ribboncesarean.gif, and twin boys Isaac and Caleb born 1/10/11 vbac.gif
Old 10-13-2008, 12:37 AM

My waist hasn't been that tiny since puberty but I feel your pain!

DH came into the bathroom last night and said "How big have your thighs gotten!" Thanks hon, you really know how to make your wife feel good about herself. Especially since she only gained 17lbs this time and not 39!

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

Old 10-13-2008, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdymom View Post
Public bathroom stalls are the absolute worst. Ugh! How in the world does one manage not to fall into the toilet while exiting those things??

Thanks for the complement mamma...I am not feeling so beautiful right now. But oddly DH has been making more "you're pretty" comments the past few days than ever before, which makes me wonder. Either a) he is starting to really feel the stress of not DTD in a while, b) someone said something to him about how low I've been feeling, or c) I can't think of a c.
Nerdy, imagine a bathroom stall with a toilet only a foot from the floor!!!! Thats what I had to contend with at the Children's Museum the other day!

Your wonderful husbands attitude may very well be a combination! My DH has this way of knowing when I'm feeling down, and he tries to cheer me up. He also probably thinks you are beautiful growing that darling baby of yours! His feels probably aren't just one thing. Partners can be pretty perceptive .

Someday we'll have some semblance of a waist again, or at least be able to bend over without something hard getting in the way.

"Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life?"~Mary Oliver

RT knitting mama  to 3 (& 8 who didn't make it) wife working on 13 years to a silly man who drives me crazy.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:15 PM

i hope this isnt TMI but i really miss being able to see my netherregions. it's so weird to literally not be able to look
Old 10-13-2008, 07:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arismama! View Post
i hope this isnt TMI but i really miss being able to see my netherregions. it's so weird to literally not be able to look
I know... not even really in the mirror now, ever since the LO dropped.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:21 PM

yeah that!
i also miss pants with real pockets.

louloubean in love with bryan, mom of boo squeak and nor nor: and 7 chickens
Old 10-13-2008, 09:31 PM

You look great in both!!... but i do feel ya! Im ready for my little man to come out so that I can try and get back into normal clothes!!
Old 10-13-2008, 10:21 PM

A friend I knew from HS is on Facebook. I emailed him and he'd love to see a picture of me. He's been teasing me that he can't recall who I am without a picture, even though I know he does. I have flat out refused to send him one of me preggo and honestly, I don't think I have another picture from the last 8 years where I'm not on a horse wearing a helmet. He's been joking about that it can't be THAT bad, but I'm pretty sure I look nothing like I did at 14-18!

User Tag List