Total food aversion is back :( - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 10-16-2008, 04:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm having to force myself to eat again, which results in gagging and vomiting. I'm so over the nausea by now, it's not funny. Are any of the nausea moms still sticking around with me?
#2 of 8 Old 10-16-2008, 06:50 PM

Oh no! I'm so sorry.

I still throw up every couple of weeks, and feel a bit nauseated in the mornings and occasionally at other times. It's very manageable.

It sucks that you're having to deal with full-blown nausea again. How many weeks are you now?

SAHM to 6.5yo DS and 4yo DD. PCOS with two early m/cs. Married 8 yrs. Certified birth doula, writer, editor.

Some stuff I like: hbac.gifteapot2.GIFeat.gifnocirc.gifbftoddler.giffemalesling.GIFcrochetsmilie.gif read.gifcat.gif

#3 of 8 Old 10-16-2008, 07:34 PM - Thread Starter

33w1d...I still have way too long left!
#4 of 8 Old 10-16-2008, 08:05 PM

oh man, i am so sorry. it must be horrid. was it like this for your other pg too?

~helen~ mama to 5 yo twins jonas and micah and my 2 yo baby boy eli
#5 of 8 Old 10-16-2008, 08:58 PM

I still throw up just about every day. Half the time from heartburn, half the time from nausea. THe nausea is making an annoyingly strong comeback and heartburn pukiness is escalating. NOT FUN!
#6 of 8 Old 10-16-2008, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booflies View Post
I still throw up just about every day. Half the time from heartburn, half the time from nausea. THe nausea is making an annoyingly strong comeback and heartburn pukiness is escalating. NOT FUN!
I'm so sorry. It's just not fair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titania8 View Post
oh man, i am so sorry. it must be horrid. was it like this for your other pg too?
Yeah. I never got over it at all with my first. This time I at least got a little better, but it's back in full force. With my second I was never sick to the extent of my first or third preg.
#7 of 8 Old 10-16-2008, 11:16 PM

Im glad its not just me.. I had bad nausea that went away around 15-16 weeks.. The last three weeks Im getting sick to my stomach by just about everything. Its gotten so bad DH has been having to piece together meals for me since looking at food makes me sick.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#8 of 8 Old 10-17-2008, 10:44 AM

I'm not exactly nauseated or barfing, but I am totally turned off of most food. And the foods I want are awful-- cheese hot dogs, Cap'n Crunch, Chocolate Silk, Milky Ways, fettucine, Rice Krispy Treats. It's just embarrassing, to want nasty food all day. Vegetables and actual meat just seem horrible right now. Blech.

At this stage of my first pregnancy, I mostly ate Lucky Charms, and I may be headed down that road again, sadly. My little dude may need fat, but *I* don't!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page