vomiting - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 10-25-2008, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
strange question. i feel fantastic. i ate breakfast, took a bath, then got a drink of water and bam. i started throwing up everywhere. just clear water and some curdled milk. then i wrap up the trash still feel fine, carry it outside and bam i start throwing up all over outside. a creamy yellow. after i was done i still felt and still feel fine. stomach muscles a little sore but nothing out of the ordinary. is this normal. this has never happened in any other pregnancy i've had. answer would be great.

Jarrod & Nataleigh Est. 2004
DD Jayde 2005
DS William 2007
DD Lilleigh 2008
DS Edward 2010
DS Mikah 2012
Due July 2013
#2 of 7 Old 10-25-2008, 02:14 PM

Are you close to your due date? My midwife told me that it is normal for labor to start by your stomach and bowels emptying.

Hope you aren't just sick! That would suck, huh?!?
#3 of 7 Old 10-25-2008, 04:03 PM
p.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleybcat View Post
Are you close to your due date? My midwife told me that it is normal for labor to start by your stomach and bowels emptying.
oh cr*&!
i come here looking for the same answer. As I just had a really soft BM and an hour later really nauseous and threw everything up.

and i haven't even packed my bag yet. nor finished washing the baby's clothes. 'cause I'm not due for 2.5 wks. wah!!! I'm so pathetic. I'm not ready!! alright, i'm getting offline....

ETA: actually I've already had 3 BM today.... the last one soft. sorry, TMI. oh cr%#.
#4 of 7 Old 10-25-2008, 05:18 PM

Hmm... weird!! I have heard of the soft BMs but not the vomiting. Gosh... have you called your mw/doc? Sounds strange. Keep us updated.

Mama to 3 kids. We live in a yurt!
#5 of 7 Old 10-25-2008, 11:23 PM
p.s

well after 2 more bouts, mine passed. So I think I just ate something bad.

How are you E?
#6 of 7 Old 10-25-2008, 11:34 PM

I know that has happened to people before. Sometimes when you are pregnant you can just vomit for no reason. It's very weird! My mom had really bad morning sickness with us. And she would just be walking down the hall at work and just suddenly throw up all over the place! I hope it passes for both of you soon!

Kristen treehugger.gif mama to Chris(15)eat.gif, Kaitlyn(10)blahblah.gif, TJ(8)sleepytime.gif and Natalie(5)thumbsuck.gif & Emily(2)diaper.gif

#7 of 7 Old 10-26-2008, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter

i'm not due until the end of nov. i called the nurse and she said if anything else out of the ordinary happens to come in asap. but after that nothing else happened. although i keep having a gut feelign that this baby will appear far sooner then planed. thanks ladies

Jarrod & Nataleigh Est. 2004
DD Jayde 2005
DS William 2007
DD Lilleigh 2008
DS Edward 2010
DS Mikah 2012
Due July 2013

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page