who is still pg?? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 12:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm 38w 4 days today and I feel like I will be pregnant forever! DD1 was born on her due date and for some reason I was thinking this one would be born 2 weeks early. That time came and went. Now I'm hoping she'll come by her due date and counting down the days but then I realize that she could come 2 weeks late and I get so frustrated.
#32 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 12:55 PM

I'm almost 39 weeks and my OB says shes guessing I'll go to my due date or a little longer. Sigh... I'm mostly just ready to be done working but I don't want to start my maternity leave until the little one is here.
#33 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 02:49 PM
p.s

:
uhmmm.... anyone else still have a long list of things to do?
i'm 37+6, and thinkin': just hold out a little longer ok, little guy?
good grief, i guess i'm so anal. dh says: don't worry about it! everything will be fine!!
what does he know? he's a guy.
#34 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 03:09 PM

I have less than a week left until my due date, baby must be pretty comfy in there.

"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." -Vincent Van Gogh
#35 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 03:19 PM

Helen, I was just thinking about you last night!

Anyway, baby is happy where she is, although I'm fairly certain she strained one of my round ligaments last night by pushing hard on it. I didn't thinkit possible, but you could literally see her back and butt on one side and her feet on the other and my belly kept flattening out when she pushed. ARGH! No labor signs here either, just 3 episodes of fast moving BH that went away when I moved. I'm in no hurry though.....
#36 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie64g View Post
Hey, I wonder if we went to highschool together. My 10 year reunion is on the same day. 11/28 right? The day after Thanksgiving. But my due date is 11/16, and I have been cramping and having lower back pain since last night, so I am hoping i will have a month to recover before hand.
No, mine is on November 29. I hope you get to recover! I do NOT want to have the baby before the reunion, because then I won't be able to go.

~Sandy
mommy to Joey 11, Ian 9, Hayden 7 and Charlie 3

#37 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by titania8 View Post
im *trying* to be patient. though i will admit, i want it born before thanksgiving so i can eat a lot. is that wrong? i haven't been here with my family for thanksgiving for several years and im looking forward to the yumminess!:
Yep, I've been saying that for months. Not bad to want to eat at all!

Although, the way things are going, I'm not sure I'll hold out until my due date (day after Thanksgiving).

"Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life?"~Mary Oliver

RT knitting mama  to 3 (& 8 who didn't make it) wife working on 13 years to a silly man who drives me crazy.
#38 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.s View Post
:
good grief, i guess i'm so anal. dh says: don't worry about it! everything will be fine!!
LOL - I just finished packing the dresser with the last baby "essentials" burp cloths and swaddling blankets. My mom and stepdad are coming to paint tomorrow, and hubby can move into the utility room even if his office isn't done. I just need to pack up the waterbirth supplies and my work is done - or is it my work can begin?
#39 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
I don't post a lot, but I'm still here. I'm 35 weeks 3 days, I plan on sticking around for a while. My 10 year high school reunion is ON my due date, I need to hold this baby in until after I go! lol I've been looking forward to it all year. I've never had a baby before my due date, so I don't think I'll have this one before.
I don't have much time to post either, but I'm due on the 28th, and you the 29th. I always have mine either 1-2 days before or 1-2 days after. Never more, never less. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around the same time then at the end of the month!

dizzy.gif DS1: 10/89 - DD1: 06/94 - DD2: 02/97 - DS2: 12/05 - DS3: 12/08 - DC6: ETA 04/26/12

I'll be 42 when the newest little one is born! Yowza!

#40 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 07:13 PM

I am still pregnant (37 weeks today) and would prefer to be for at least another month because I am completely not ready. So many things I still want to do and need to do before this baby can come!! I got a little anxious when I got on one day and saw all of the birth announcements!
#41 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 07:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICURNMama View Post
I'm almost 39 weeks and my OB says shes guessing I'll go to my due date or a little longer. Sigh... I'm mostly just ready to be done working but I don't want to start my maternity leave until the little one is here.
welcome to mdc!! and to our ddc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.s View Post
:
oh honey, i haven't even UNpacked the dresser, let alone started to get the baby things INto it! sooo much to do here, finally getting started on it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TefferTWH View Post
Helen, I was just thinking about you last night!

Anyway, baby is happy where she is, although I'm fairly certain she strained one of my round ligaments last night by pushing hard on it. I didn't thinkit possible, but you could literally see her back and butt on one side and her feet on the other and my belly kept flattening out when she pushed. ARGH! No labor signs here either, just 3 episodes of fast moving BH that went away when I moved. I'm in no hurry though.....
what were you thinking? that i would be pg forever just like you? no, im not really in a hurry, just sometimes are more challenging than others. if your ligament is still hurting (cuz in know that hurts!!!) what helped me was putting heat on it. i used a rice bag warmed in the micro. it helped immensely the day the baby flipped over and s/he was putting some real pressure on my ligament. loosened it right up.

~helen~ mama to 5 yo twins jonas and micah and my 2 yo baby boy eli
#42 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 07:35 PM
bax

I'm still going strong. Due on the 14th, and the last baby was 12 days past her date, so I'm just hoping this one pops out sometime before Thanksgiving. My mom and my MIL both always went late, so I'm not even thinking about labor yet.

SAHM to Ada 8/15/2006, Calla 11/22/2008, and Wright 6/16/2011

#43 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 07:58 PM

Only 36 weeks here and counting on another 4 weeks of pregnancy!

Wife of a Coastie, Mom to Rylin, Alden, Carden and Thumper coming Octoberstork-suprise.gifbfinfant.gifdp_femalesling.GIFsaynovax.gifsigncirc1.gifhomebirth.jpgribbonpink.gifHelping my mom fight breast cancer.

#44 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 08:20 PM

I'm expecting twins in about 3 weeks.

After a divorce and remarriage (remarriage was 2 years ago.), these are the first (and last) kids me and my new husband are having, since we have enough kids already.

They're going to be a boy and a girl. We're naming them

Thomas Evan and Rebecca Anne

#45 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=titania8;12487419]welcome to mdc!! and to our ddc!

Thanks! I've been lurking here for a little while but just got around to registering. This is such a great site for support and resources.
#46 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 09:57 PM

I'm still here as well 38wks +3dys today. I expect baby to come the weekend of my due date 11/8, so Friday, Sat or that Sun. If her timing is like previous pregs. then one of those days should be right on target which will be good because no matter day or nite DH will be at home and not at work.

I hope that everyone can patiently hang on these last weeks, find a lil moment of peace, or comfort before baby comes and each lil bundle will arrive at the right time for mom and baby, not a moment too soon or too late.

hijab.gif married to DH  mom to 3 boys, 1 girl
#47 of 60 Old 10-28-2008, 11:05 PM

Quote:
what were you thinking? that i would be pg forever just like you? no, im not really in a hurry, just sometimes are more challenging than others. if your ligament is still hurting (cuz in know that hurts!!!) what helped me was putting heat on it. i used a rice bag warmed in the micro. it helped immensely the day the baby flipped over and s/he was putting some real pressure on my ligament. loosened it right up.
I'm trying the rice bag NOW!

Where are you delivering was one thing I was thinking about? I was wondering if I'd see you in the halls or something. I'm at Mclaren. I think it would be hilarious to have a meetup in the hospital after delivery or during labor! For those who don't know, Helen and I first met at a LLL meeting two years ago. I "found" her again here!
#48 of 60 Old 10-29-2008, 06:30 AM

still here too.
and clearly not sleeping.

after tossing and turning for over an hour, i got up to play computer games AND NOW the cat is chasing a mouse around my feet. i hope i get a nap tomorrow (wait, today)

two weeks to go :

louloubean in love with bryan, mom of boo squeak and nor nor: and 7 chickens
#49 of 60 Old 10-29-2008, 08:26 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I'm trying the rice bag NOW!

Where are you delivering was one thing I was thinking about? I was wondering if I'd see you in the halls or something. I'm at Mclaren. I think it would be hilarious to have a meetup in the hospital after delivery or during labor! For those who don't know, Helen and I first met at a LLL meeting two years ago. I "found" her again here!
how'd the rice bag feel? did it help? i sure hope so. that ligament pain is a real pita (abdomen ). im due thanksgiving. and unless there is something wrong im staying home this time to birth. but the nurses up there at mclaren were great when i had the boys there. that would be hysterical though, having a meetup in the halls! i need to call jeannie today actually, to get my section records. i lost my copy.

#50 of 60 Old 10-30-2008, 06:39 PM

Quote:
how'd the rice bag feel? did it help? i sure hope so. that ligament pain is a real pita (abdomen ). im due thanksgiving. and unless there is something wrong im staying home this time to birth. but the nurses up there at mclaren were great when i had the boys there. that would be hysterical though, having a meetup in the halls! i need to call jeannie today actually, to get my section records. i lost my copy.
Congrats on your VBAC homebirth I hope! Hey, there's a thread in our Tribal Area for MI with a lady asking about birthing with Jeannie if you have time to add info.

I don't think it's ligament pain, I have the flu and everything hurts! ARGH!
#51 of 60 Old 10-30-2008, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Congrats on your VBAC homebirth I hope! Hey, there's a thread in our Tribal Area for MI with a lady asking about birthing with Jeannie if you have time to add info.

I don't think it's ligament pain, I have the flu and everything hurts! ARGH!
OH NO!!!! i hope you feel better soon!!

i'll go look for that thread. thanks.

#52 of 60 Old 11-01-2008, 01:26 PM

Hi also still here. 37 weeks and 3 days so although I was convinced I was going to go into labour last week there is no reason to be in a hurry. Maybe next week!
Good luck to everyone who is waiting!
#53 of 60 Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 PM

36 +5 here! Counting down

Summer: crafty mama to 2 little girls and wife to Bob
#54 of 60 Old 11-01-2008, 03:12 PM

38 weeks today! So ready its not even funny!
#55 of 60 Old 11-01-2008, 08:26 PM

36 + 1! I will be around for a while. This is my first. Due date is November 28th. I can't wait to celebrate with you all end of the monthers! :
#56 of 60 Old 11-01-2008, 09:41 PM

38 weeks, flu is improving and I had a bit of loose mucous today, no pink yet though!
#57 of 60 Old 11-01-2008, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie23 View Post
36 + 1! I will be around for a while. This is my first. Due date is November 28th. I can't wait to celebrate with you all end of the monthers! :
We share a due date, so we'll probably be here together!

dizzy.gif DS1: 10/89 - DD1: 06/94 - DD2: 02/97 - DS2: 12/05 - DS3: 12/08 - DC6: ETA 04/26/12

I'll be 42 when the newest little one is born! Yowza!

#58 of 60 Old 11-01-2008, 11:18 PM

I'm 37+3 and boy, is my body ready to be done! I guess the babe isn't, though. Not quite. He's so low, and my cervix has opened at least 2cm, and last night he was RAMMING it with his head and then gave himself hiccups (which was weird, because I could feel them outside, on my labia).

I'm waddling a LOT more today than I have ever in my life. With DD, nothing seemed to happen beforehand except I got a few BH contrax the day before I went into labor. She was one of those all-at-once babies.
#59 of 60 Old 11-02-2008, 09:39 AM

I'm 38 weeks today, and I've been having regular Braxton-Hicks contractions for the last week... Regular as in every 8-10 minutes, all day long, and every time I change position. It's getting annoying!

No cervical checks yet, but the baby has definitely engaged. My pelvis is spreading out and causing all sorts of minor aches and pains in my hips.

I feel ready, but I haven't yet felt the need to issue an eviction notice to baby. Any time now would be fine with me!

Mom to energy.gif(11/08) and  babyboy.gif  (4/11)

#60 of 60 Old 11-02-2008, 01:23 PM

ten days to go before my repeat c-section.
i am starting to get exited to meet this little one!

and i had the baby hiccups felt through my chair too! weird. she must have moved lower.

yea us!

louloubean in love with bryan, mom of boo squeak and nor nor: and 7 chickens

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page