Everyone is having their babies??!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 10-29-2008, 09:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's not even November yet! I'm due the last week of November and I have never gone into labor before my due date (and nor do I want to though).

Am I gonna be last??
That's fine, no rush...I'm just not ready to see all these birth stories yet!!

Mama to DS1 (4/04) DS2 (HBAC 11/06) DS3 (HBAC 12/08) DS4 (HBAC 1/11). Wife to one handsome hard working DH.
#2 of 9 Old 10-29-2008, 10:04 PM

I can pretty much guarentee no baby will be here for me before the 17th when I have my c/s scheduled. I can keep you company until then.

Mama to Ava (12/03) , Leila (4/06) , Violet (11/08) , and bonus mama to Madison (7/98)
#3 of 9 Old 10-29-2008, 10:06 PM

Yeah, all of these October babies are not helping with my patience! My friend was due Nov. 5th and had her son this morning and I'm due Nov. 9th so my expectations are being raised when I know that's silly to do so.

SAHM to DS (11/08) and EDD 3/8/11!
#4 of 9 Old 10-29-2008, 10:34 PM

i'm sooo jealous. seriously. i'm not due til november 19th, but this entire pregnancy i've had a feeling that baby would be born, "early." well, i'm 37 weeks today, i guess i have no intuition. it's better that way though, i just have to remind myself of that!

Bethanie, Single Mama to Clementine Aislyn born via waterbirth.jpguc.jpg on 11/23/08. Hoping to homeschool.gif We cd.gifsaynovax.gif
#5 of 9 Old 10-29-2008, 10:40 PM

I'm 37 wks today, too. One thing to keep in mind is that we don't have to worry as much about the babies while they're in their natural incubators. Once they're out, though, whoa baby!
#6 of 9 Old 10-29-2008, 10:53 PM

I want to meet my baby. 10 days til my due date. I love the birth announcements, but it's making me impatient. I SWORE I wouldn't get impatient. Boo, now I am!
#7 of 9 Old 10-30-2008, 12:22 AM

My EDD is the 17th so I expect to be here pg for a couple more weeks at least.
#8 of 9 Old 10-30-2008, 02:28 AM

Its making me a little impatient as well. Maybe I need to stay away from birth stories till my baby comes that way I stop feeling so impatient..

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#9 of 9 Old 10-30-2008, 06:14 AM

all my babies (3 so far) have come 5 days later than thier last sibling was born....my 3rd came at 40w2d, so i have compeltely expected this one to come at 41 weeks...but, my body is showing signs way earlier this time than it ever did before, and my midwife thinks we're going to go early as well...in fact, at our appt yesterday she pinned us at possibly sometime next week. (which will be my 38-39th week) i sway between excitement and sheer panic lol. i still have a few supplies i have to get, now once i get those i will probably be all for baby coming at any time s/he wants!!!

lol...of course by that time, when i am ready for baby and WANTING baby to be early, s/he will totally be late lol. :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page