What to do - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-03-2008, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Currently I am living in Romania with my husband and son and about to give birth to our second child. We visited the hospital to work out things. We told them that we would not vaccinate and they said we would have to sign a form. I am thinking it is not a good idea to sign the form they normally give but I don't know if it is different in Romania. I made my birth plan and mentioned that I would not hold the hospital responsible for any decision I or my husband make regarding our care in the plan. Do you believe this should be enough? Any suggestions?

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2008, 10:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Can you get a copy of the form they want you to sign beforehand so you can look it over?? If it is just a waiver than I would think its not a big deal. I signed a Hep B waiver in the hospital when I had my son. That is the only vax they would give him in the hospital anyway (at least here in the US...is it different in Romania??)

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:36 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Read this:
http://www.vaccinerights.com/vaccinerefusalforms.html

There are your own forms that you can print out and make the doctors sign. I wouldn't sign anything they gave you without reading it carefully and crossing out the parts you disagree with.

~ Robyn

Mom to Jackson, b. January 2006

and Cassandra, b. October 2011

weadopted.gif novaxnocirc.gif

http://chittisterchildren.wordpress.com

User Tag List