Dr. Tenpenny - Mothering Forums
I'm Not Vaccinating > Dr. Tenpenny
PinkinPA's Avatar PinkinPA 07:11 PM 04-07-2009
I found an interesting article through her site:
http://www.businessweek.com/smallbiz...514_202678.htm

Anyone else subscribe to her myspace blog? There is alot of info on there.

desertpenguin's Avatar desertpenguin 02:01 PM 04-08-2009
i'm subscribed to her myspace blog but i have to admit i haven't really read any of it yet. : my dad bought me her book and i think it's quite good.
larkedyflarp's Avatar larkedyflarp 06:03 PM 04-13-2009
I read her book recently "Saying No to Vaccines" and in my opinion she didn't sound completely against vaccines because she kept saying well if you do get them give extra vitamin C or wait until 24 months. I thought this book was written for those "Saying No to Vaccines", I was a little disappointed.
desertpenguin's Avatar desertpenguin 07:47 PM 04-14-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by larkedyflarp View Post
I read her book recently "Saying No to Vaccines" and in my opinion she didn't sound completely against vaccines because she kept saying well if you do get them give extra vitamin C or wait until 24 months. I thought this book was written for those "Saying No to Vaccines", I was a little disappointed.
well, i'm completely against vaccines but i have to agree with give vit C, wait until 24 mo to do them if you're going to do them at all. just because i will never vax my kids, doesn't mean that other people want to be no vax as well. she's offering the "next best choice" for people who will read the book and still decide to vax anyways.
Up