Dr. Tenpenny - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-07-2009, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I found an interesting article through her site:
http://www.businessweek.com/smallbiz...514_202678.htm

Anyone else subscribe to her myspace blog? There is alot of info on there.
#2 of 4 Old 04-08-2009, 01:01 PM

i'm subscribed to her myspace blog but i have to admit i haven't really read any of it yet. : my dad bought me her book and i think it's quite good.

dreads.gif and my man mischievous.gif. Momma to ds1 (11-'04) blahblah.gif, ds2 (8-'08) hammer.gif, dd (3-'12) orngtongue.gif, and Mr Blue, Chiyo, and Fireball, our 3 cat.gifnovaxnocirc.gif intactlact.gif uc.jpg

#3 of 4 Old 04-13-2009, 05:03 PM

I read her book recently "Saying No to Vaccines" and in my opinion she didn't sound completely against vaccines because she kept saying well if you do get them give extra vitamin C or wait until 24 months. I thought this book was written for those "Saying No to Vaccines", I was a little disappointed.
#4 of 4 Old 04-14-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larkedyflarp View Post
I read her book recently "Saying No to Vaccines" and in my opinion she didn't sound completely against vaccines because she kept saying well if you do get them give extra vitamin C or wait until 24 months. I thought this book was written for those "Saying No to Vaccines", I was a little disappointed.
well, i'm completely against vaccines but i have to agree with give vit C, wait until 24 mo to do them if you're going to do them at all. just because i will never vax my kids, doesn't mean that other people want to be no vax as well. she's offering the "next best choice" for people who will read the book and still decide to vax anyways.

dreads.gif and my man mischievous.gif. Momma to ds1 (11-'04) blahblah.gif, ds2 (8-'08) hammer.gif, dd (3-'12) orngtongue.gif, and Mr Blue, Chiyo, and Fireball, our 3 cat.gifnovaxnocirc.gif intactlact.gif uc.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page